Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Kaisi Kashish Hain Yeh

Sorry the part u can find short though its enough big for me, but the power cut is hell frustrating and tahts why I couldn't write long updates'. Will try to update it in 2 days'.

Warning: please maitain the age for this whole ff,, its content can be highly raw intensity, so ppls under age of 18 please avoid this stuff... and whoever are not so comfortable with intimcay please saty away from this part...

i don't want any bashing after it so i m begging u all if u r not comfortable don't read it but please don't bash afterwards...

Part 13

Geet: does it matter what I think about u?

Maan: yes its matter.. for me its matter the most now' why how I don't know but u have become a important part of my life and I want u not to think anything about my relation as I want to forget my life behind and lead a life with u' yes geet I want to lead a life with u just like a lovable husband wife though I know I m not so pure but I really want to wash my sin and only u r capable of it' please don't leave me now,, because if u run now i myself don't know what will turn in me then and I will be same devil that has somewhere lost in u'

Geet stares at her devil but the sexy smirks was telling her not to fall for him, if she fell again she can never be the same person in her life' but what can she think when he is capturing her mind soul n body, what is this kashish that is leading her to be with him, in his arms' she doesn't what future has store for her but she have to control her present because if she not then time will destroy her again'

Geet: maan she moans as his hands were started creating its own magic'. He sensually rubbed her breast under the duvet making her all warm again' he turn her to his face and came over her'

Maan: u are the best thing happens in my life, I can't do anything with past but I want to do everything for present and future'.

The man who never thought about what future is talking about his life now, what an irony when she wanted to think about future he was not there at all, didn't knew her existence also and when she is hell bent on ruining him he came with his future talk'. She couldn't say anything'.

Maan: I know u won't believe me, not after my record but I will prove u one day geet, that ,,, he came really close to her lips,, geet closed her eyes,, she knew something will change today for sure' that I Belongs To u Only Geet'. Tears spilled from the corner of her eyes but he took her lips in his forgetting everything'. He kissed her senseless where his hands were roaming on her body' without knowing anything geet clenched his shoulder and then encircle her hand around his neck pulling him more close' he teases her hard bud and pinch it making her moan in the kiss.. they were sharing open mouth kiss when his cell buzz' frustration covered maan' geet let him go, and turn her face side way' maan took the cell and receive the call, geet felt hurt, he can't even miss a call for her' but then she heard a female voice, the volume was enough loud in that silent room'

Hey maan, how r u? heard u r in Mumbai'

Maan looked at geet who was listening the convo but pretends she is not interested,, mischievous plan occurred his mind, he lift himself a little'

Maan: ohh Sanjana,, how r u babes?? Yeah I m in Mumbai for an urgent work'

Geet's face grew red in anger'.

Sanjana: ohh so u still remembers my name'

Geet(st): ohh so he still remember her name, how lucky a wife I m that her husband remember his ex GF's name' correction, 1night Stands name'. she felt frustrated and tried to shift herself from his clutch but he pressed her body with his'

Maan: yes sanjana, I remember u because I have ur number save in my mob' he said in sarcasm tone, a small smile tease geet's face but got lost in the next set of words'

Sanjana: ohh tabhi to bolu, how can u still remember me after that night,, she sighed'. Geet immediately pushed him and sat on the bed, she was trying to get out of the bed when maan hold her and pinned to the bed'. He glared at her so did she'maan can see the hurt in her eyes but still he wants her to be with him'

Maan: yes sanjana,, anything else? I don't think we have anything to talk now'

Sanjana: ohh actually I m throwing a party u know my film got a very good opening so thought about inviting u'.

Geet's turned her face, maan dipped his head in her crook of the neck inhaling her shampoo scent'she closed her eyes feeling his breath on her bare skin'

Maan: I can't come,, I have more important work sanjana, he kissed geet's ear and nibble the area, she bite her lips to control the moan but he brushes his lips on her bare shoulder'

Sanjana: please maan, come for few hr,, come for our old days' geet became stiff but he continue kissing her soft flesh' maan we will enjoy, we will get a good time together' anger was visible in geet's face.. maan smiles seeing her like that'

Maan: umm sanjana, I m having a good time with my WIFE' geet snapped her eyes wide,, n m enjoying with her full, he heard a gasp from sanjana's side' but if u insist I will come with her, when is the party?

Sanjana: ha? Ummm wo kal, tom at 7 pm'

Maan: cool we will be there, and now can u excuse us, we are in a mid session, u know what I m saying.. he chuckle and sanjana hurriedly cut the phn feeling dejected'. Where geet's mouth went open and made a O'. maan saw that and closed it with his kissing her hungrily.. geet was so dumb founded with all that she forgot to take breath but then feel him kissing her madly'

Geet: what was that, she asked in the kiss, the sound heard like muffle, maan didn't answer but continue kissing her' she felt irritated and hit his chest' he pinned her hand above her head and left her mouth'

Maan: what?

Geet: telling her about me'

Maan: u r my wife and the world should know the fact' he kissed her bosom'

Geet: but I thought u don't like a middle mentally girl to be called ur wife' he looked at her eyes, the words are still alive in her mind'.

Maan: if u had middle class typical mentally then u wouldn't have accepted me on our 1st night'. The wedding night' geet didn't said anything but looks at the ceiling'

Geet: but u said that in front of everyone'. She said with meek voice' maan kissed her corner of the lips..

Maan: and I m sorry about that'.

Geet was shocked to hear sorry from his mouth'.

Geet: maan singh khurana and saying sorry that can't be possible,, why u r doing this maan? u are not the same MSK I saw a week back, what had changed in this days,, or it's a illusion created by u to get me back so that u can bed me when ever u want'

Her words were like niddle,, maan's eyes were red in anger and that shows in his grip.. his grip was tight and jaw was tighten'

Maan: don't think saying all this I will live u geet' yes I said all those words because I was angry and I had apologies for that, and about bedding u I don't need any accumulation anything to get u on my bed, my single kiss is enough for that' and yeah how can u know what had happen in these days, for u it was a week but for me it was 7 days,,, do u know the meaning of 7 days?? 168 hrs, 10080 mins 604800 secs' its that much for me, and in this times I felt hollow in me.. I don't know what this feeling is but u r making me feel this,, I don't know what kashish u posses but every time I felt I pulls me towards u' I can't imagine a moment without u' I don't know why?? Do u know that geet? Why my heart felt alive when I touch u,, maan kissed her lips softly'  why my heart felt so content when I feel u, he let go of her hand and took roamed his hand on her body.. why I felt so relieved when I made love to u' she felt his hardness was pressing her wet form'

Geet: maan'.

Maan: I don't know what this is because I have never felt this but I think i m in it'. I m in love with u geet'.

Her heart felt the shudder when he entered her with his manhood slowly, letting her know what he is feeling right now' it was slow in rhythm but hard in passion' her wetness was inviting him, teasing him for a long time now it was alive to  have its place'.

Maan: in this week I felt so alone geet that actually I realized this is nothing but love, the feeling I never knew exist in this world' I love u geet'

She let out loud moan as the warmness engulf her' she couldn't said anything as he filled her with his love' she moaned when he licks her breast, taking them full in his mouth and continue rocking her back n forth' he bite her licks her latched her till then he felt satisfied, and seen her content face' maybe this is the best confession anyone can ever have' but who knows what destiny had store for them, what will happen in next.. will they concur the meaning of their unsaid feeling, will they be able to find the truth of the word LOVE or they will find it only a Kashish, will this feeling turn to be only attraction? Only a KASHISH?

Flashback

7 months back,,

Geet was making her project while ridz was lying on the bed beside her'

Ridz: geetu ye kab tak chalega?

Geet: kya kab tak chalega?

Ridz: yehi teri deewangi' u are making this project for HIM,, where he doesn't even know about u'

Geet: ohhoo ridz it will help in my future yaar, n its for my internship..

Ridz: yeah u r doinga  project before u can take the internship in KC'

Geet: look this project will be a great deal for maan, and if my idea got selected I can work with him and this will be my 1st impression'

Ridz: I can't blv this yaar, u had researched about his company for past 2 months and came with this project, u know how good is this any company will take u in seconds'

Geet: I know but I made this for maan,, n dare u call that' geet ko to sirf maan hi lega not only in his company but in his life'

Ridz; u know nothing about his life still u love him unconditionally and that too just seeing n reading about him in the newspapers n internet'  geet he can be opposite what u think'

Geet: when did I said he have to be like what I want,, I can accept him the way he is and I love him that way.. u thought I only know him with the name n fame na but the truth is I fall in love without knowing his name'.

Riddhima sat up on the bed: what do u mean? How n when I mean

Geet: relax ridzzz'.

Ridz: tell me the truth where u 2 met 1st???

Precap: what do think where maaneet met 1st????

next part Part 14

Heheheh tich smiling evilly, I know what u r thinking ye ladki hume aur kitna ghumayegi'. Answer is ummm actually idk,, I don't know'.  Bhuahahhahhaha'..

Next part will be full of past' n maybe few present'..

So how was maan's Confession?? Need reply fast'. Update will depend on the likes n cmnt, the fast u will press the like n cmnt the fat I will update'

my all work together

My little Paradise with Maaneet

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
tich.1990mg thumbnail
thank u all who pressed the likes and commented here, i m really feeling on cloud 9, 157 likes and 10 pages comment great but guys it was because i took time to update, so what say should i take this much time for every update???? i really badly need ur support, please keep commenting so that i can update FAST...

here we had open a tread in IF for our page, those who was were distureb because u couldn't understand timeline in fb so here i m with IF thread u can check it for every update, some day there will be surprise update so keep checking and my new ff for that page is Kurbaan Tere Ishq Mein, that i will update only Wednesday till i continue Kaise kahen after taht i will made it twice in a week... u can get the links from that thread...
Geet beginning with a new Era all MG story links

luv
Tich

tich.1990mg thumbnail
sorry double post
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
again u left it at the cliff hanger how am i to wait for the update again 😭 wanna know the past desperately i have become a despo now 
i loved kurbaan hua tere ishq mein tich plz update soon plz😭
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome upadte loved it
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
me☺️
so devil in love
waiting for their past
neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey it was small but sweet updt
i loved maans confession...
wtng for nxt...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it sanjana oh god yaar please reveal whole past do next soon pleaseee

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey good updt...wtng for past to reveal...and wtng for maneet sence in present.loved it
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
LVLY UPDT
WTNGGG 4 PAST 2 RVL...