Posted: 12 years ago
updating...
is anyone here?
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part-42

sub part-b

On the other hand maan is very much tensed , disturbed .. first geet's phone is going unreachable and second is his office tension.. everything has been disturbed without geet.. no schedule of his work… it's like office is hell for him without geet… and top of that there is some problem in Mumbai office… there is another branch in Mumbai of khurana construction… he visits there sometimes… he used to handle all work by his phone and mails….. everything is in his under control… he has to go there but he doesn't want to…. He want to inform geet before going there but she is in no mood to talk to him he thought ,,,

He became lost in his thoughts and watching tv… actually changing the channels continuously without knowing what he is watching only staring at tv screen and lost in his thoughts…  dev came in his room for inform him about the fashion show but he found him watching the romantic movie of SRK.. (maan and romantic movie… we can't imagine….) dev cleared his throat for gaining his attention… but maan is maan, still lost in his thought.. he is thinking that how he can talk to her?  He wants to inform geet but how? Wll she listen to me? Will she talk to me again in her life? So many questions in his mind and dev is still waiting for his response…. Dev called him again bro…. but no use. .. dev move towards him and shook him by his shoulder….maan came out from the land which was full of question & confusion…. Huh? Maan said….

Dev-bro , I was calling you from past 5 mins..what happened? He asked in concern…

Maan-umm nothing dev.. kuch kaam tha? Maan divert the topic…

Dev-haan wo bro actually parso college me fashion show hai….

Maan-ya I know that….

Dev-ya .. I know that you remember this but woh I want to confirm that you are coming na? how can maan forget this show.. after all geet will be there and he is trusty also.. so he has to come there..

Maan-yeah dev, I'll be there but dev I'll little late…

Dev-why bro? any urgent work?

Maan-haan wo actually there is some problem in Mumbai branch.. so I have to go there…

Dev-ohh.. anything serious?

Maan-it's not a very big problem but I have to handle it personally… I'll go early in the morning and will be there before the show….ok?

Dev-ok bro… come back soon….

Maan-hmmm… dev turned to went out from the room but stopped in middle.. he turned again and said…. Waise bro, you are changing.. he smiled a little.. maan raise his brows for questioning hm…

Maan-what do you mean by CHANGING?

Dev-MAAN SINGH KHURANA and romantic movies.. this is such a a shock and bro , I am observinfg you from some days , you lost somewhere and sometimes you smiles… aise pehle kabhi nahi hua.. he laughed a little loud on maan that makes maan angry,,,, no one can laugh on him except geet….

Maan-no one can maan singh khurana…. MAAN SINGH KHURANA na kabhi kisi ke liye badla hai aur na hi badlega… samjhe tum.. no one… You should go now.. dev gone from there without creating much trouble but problem has been started… maan doesn't like that someone made his fun… laugh at him… he packed his cloth angrily… early in the morning maan is leaving when dadi stopped him…

Dadi-maan bte where are you going? I want to talk to you something very important…

Maan-good morning dadi maa…

Dadi-good morning bte….

Maan-dadi, who I am going to Mumbai.. will be back tomorrow…  abhi nahi dadi.. kal baat karein?

Dadi-is everything fine?

Maan- office work dadi….

Dadi-ok.. you go.. hum kal baat karte hai….

Maan-kuch jayada important tha kya?

Dadi-nahi bte.. aap jayiye…  maan took her blessings and left from there… actually dadi wants to talk to him about dev & nt….  Maan left and suddenly geet woke up like her life is going away from her… her world is going is going to be shattered… she doesn't feel like this before in her life.. she doesn't know what is happening? What is bothering her? She went to washroom and washed her face… she is feeling weak and slept again for a while dreaming about their cute moments…  after little time maan reached to Mumbai and check-in the hotel… he is missing geet badly but now his ego is stopping him..the whole words of dev echoing in his ears..in his mind…. No one can change MAAN SINGH KHURANA…. Later in the day maan went to office and all staff alert that their boss is coming. He is already in his bad mood…  he leaned in his work… solving the worker's problem… workers are on strike and some land problem also…  in delhi geet is feeling restless… jai & nt came for checking the situation of her nave mind but found that she is restless… they panicked and asked her what happened? But she shook her head in no.. nothing to worry… nt dragged her out from the home  for cheering up her mood…. Making her little calm.. both dragged her in the mall… and went to noida's biggest mall… nt divert her mind to shopping…she told her that help her in choosing the cloths for dev… she want to gift him…. So for her happiness geet agreed and helped her… but then her gaze fell on pari… and pari also saw her… pari immediately went to geet…

Pari-geet, I want to talk to you something very important…

Geet-but I don't want to…

Pari-mere liye na sahi..but maan ke liye…. Geet agreed only for maan.. both went a liitle in a corner… bolo..geet said….

In mumbai

Maan and his manager are talking to workers.. listening their demands… they are very much angry on manager who didn't agree for helping them… just because of him they went on strike and troubled to maan singh khurana otherwise matter can be sort out by the manager… workers are not listening anything…  they start throwing stones on manager for taking their anger out… all panicked and maan ran to save him from the workers…. But workers are not in a mood to leave him… they are not listening anything… maan is trying to save him from them but a stone came and hit maan on his forehead… just above his eye…. 1 worker saw that and ran towards him for saving him… that worker helped  maan to came out from the crowd and handle the situation….

precap

ramp walk and

one shocking truth will reveal out..

(i am 100% sure you all know that which truth i am talking about)

tell me friends hows it?

thanks a lot dearies for your love and support..

waiting for your response

and PMs at night

love neha

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
AWSEME MAAN GOING TO MUMBAI GEET RESTLESS DEV WORD HIT MAAN EGO GEET MET PARI MAAN INJURE DO NEXT SOON

kkiddoo thumbnail
awesome update waiting for the truth to come out and maaneet to confess 😉
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesomeEdited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
change12 thumbnail
wonderful update precap looks very promising can't wait  for next update
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!loved the part...
So maan went to mumbai and here geet restless..
thankgod pari s going to tell the truth..
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update! But missing ur long updates
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awsum luvd da update
finally geet realised er feelings
plzz cont soon x