Sooraj Thapar in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat!

EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 | 5:03:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    5 Comments

After a hit portrayal of Dhananand, the actor will be seen as a top cop...

Bhairavi Raichura and Nandita Puri's newly launched Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat has opened up with good ratings and the creative team is leaving no stone unturned to continue the growth.

The latest we hear is that Sooraj Thapar, currently seen in Imagine TV's Chandragupta Maurya as Dhananand, would soon join the cast of Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.

A source informs, "In today's episode, Sooraj Thapar would enter the show as a flamboyant CID inspector to investigate the whole case. He would essay Inspector Dushyant Singh, who is entirely different than all the other inspectors, which the audience has seen till date. He is obsessed with justice. But that word will bring an image of a serious workaholic cop. Dushyant is the exact opposite of that as said. He is chilled out, a bit crazy, has various cods, likes to have fun, doenst look like there is a single serious bone in his body. But dont let his idiosyncracies fool u as he has a high conviction rate. And once he gets it into his head that he will solve a crime he will not let anything get in his way.Thats how he is the biggest threat to kabir in dhaulganj where he suspects kabir,he knows there is something fishy in  kabir's story about the return of his wife Aditi and he will get to the bottom of it. Whereas neha is really hoping dusyant will get her out of this hellish situation.."

"Sooraj Thapar has already started shooting for the show and will be seen in today's episode.

When contacted, Sooraj Thapar confirmed the buzz, "Yes, I am doing Chhal and it's been a great opportunity for me to work with Nandita and Bhairavi Raichura on their first project."

So along with Dhananand get ready to witness Sooraj Thapar in a new avatar!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Humaare Maharaj ek naye avatar mein...! Wow..! :DDD  
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing!! i watch this show..its nice... btw, m quite excited to see him in Chhal Sheh aur Maat aftr Chandragupta Maurya!! bt Dhanananda ki to baat hi kuch aur hai!!  😉
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiniRocks

Amazing!! i watch this show..its nice... btw, m quite excited to see him in Chhal Sheh aur Maat aftr Chandragupta Maurya!! bt Dhanananda ki to baat hi kuch aur hai!!  😉

Dhannu Ki baat toh kuch aur hi hai..! 😳   ❤️
Radhi nahin hai na..? 😈
She'll kill me fr tht heart...😉
😆
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nyc description of d char! t4s!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pinky :

thanx for sharing yar !! guys, you should watch him in Chhal..i saw the repeat episode today, Suraj ji was a treat to watch yar.. an absolute different characterization of a CID officer, he was just amazing !!😊
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree!! its really an awesome show n Suraj ji is just gr8 as CID officer.
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya his acting is very nice