Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Taslima di She is having everything like international calling card, international drivng lisence but she don't have international education certificates to get a job in mumbai..lol

About manav blaming archana no comments because he is doing the same thing his whole life.. Its nothing new for him..
Iamhrb01 thumbnail
I love to watch arvi together they look very good together and are nice couples.i am watching this seriel for arvi and not for others.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

ash u r saying about area and i found funny and illogical about teju's driving a taxi😲🤪first she drive taxi  for money🤣🤣🤣but she is educated in canada😆then now her dad has office where 18years old purvi  doing job more effeciantly that nobody can handle any meeting without herCV showing crap at this point.aray teju
🤣can joint manav's office or do job anywhere ,it would b more logical.i think teju meet accident or kidnapped than manav accused and abused archana for her he allowed teju to do taxi driving😆😆.archana's dialogue'KOI KAAM CHOTA NA BARA NAHI HOTA😆😆😆

@blue.  omg Poppy don't give the cv's any ideas...  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   i am so tired of bad things happening.  

it might be dangerous for a woman to drive a taxi in mumbai (like in many big cities of the world.)..but i think why she wanted to was to have contact with  the "real people" of India.  Working in her father's office would just be like being in Canada...  Plus at that point she couldn't ask her father for money because he still thought she was in London.  As Archana said she just wanted to make her own way... admirable i think, and humble.  i liked it.  ðŸ˜Š

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

😆😆😆 can't stop laughing at this 1😆
😆😆
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

These cv's are really gone nuts.. How can they show teju driving taxi in dombivli or thane? Are they gone made..? The roads here are small that somehow we can travel by rickshaws.. Taxi's are not at all available in dombivli or either in thane... And they are showing that she is driving taxi in dombivli.. Come on man show some sense in the show.. If it was rickshaw then it would have been better but a taxi?😲

i remember, when we wanted to go frm my uncles place in Dombivili to Thane station, we could not get even a taxi thr? by some chance we finally got rickshaw who would take us to thane..they charged a lot though
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for WU. I am still to watch the episode, missed it last night😡 Purvi crying😲