Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmElOdI thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
12 pages ho gaye...aakriti ab update de do please...
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey Gals! going to update next part in an hour... get ready wid ur Comments...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

we r waiting dear
Madhuri53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Update it fast ...dont make it your hour too long...😆😆😆😆😆
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Update it fast ...dont make it your hour too long...😆

dekh loo hum mai kuch to connection ho gaya hai😃
sweetie29 thumbnail

Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Ho gaya gals! just adding the siggie on both the FF's
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Part 8:

"Geet pls have something." Maan said while forwarding a bite towards her breaking the silence bringing Geet back from her thoughts.

"No, I don't want..." she tried to protest only to be interrupted by him

"For Ur Bade Papa pls. Do u think he'll be happy to know about Ur condition wen he'll recover?" He asked nd Geet nodded her head in no.

"Den pls have something. Trust me Papa will be fine" he said nd Geet felt an unknown assurance in his words to the result of which she opened her mouth nd Maan slowly feeds her the bite.

Get just took few bites nd den again hugged him in order to get rid from her fear of losing someone close to her heart. Maan understands her turmoil nd hugged her back without any hesitation assuring her that she's not alone. He's always be dere wid her wid every step of her lyf. No matter if they are bound in dis loveless marriage but he'll never leave by her side till eternity.

Dey remained dere seated in each other arms for wat seems like eternity. Geet was sobbing silently hiding her face in Maan's chest while Maan was gently caressing her arms to comfort her. It was the loud shrill of Maan's phone which brought dem back to reality. Maan answered the call still keeping Geet in his embrace. It was from Dev who called him to inform that Doctor has find improvement in Arnav's cond. nd is suggesting an immediate by pass surgery. Mann's happiness knew no bounds wen he heard wat Dev has said. Finally there was a ray of hope. He asked Dev to tell Doctor to make all the necessary arrangements while he'll be there in no tym. He cuts the call nd turned to look at Geet who was looking at him wid confused expression.

"Geet, Dere's a gud news. Dev had called me to tell that Doctor had find improvement in Papa's cond. Nd dey immediately needed to do a by-pass surgery" Maan told happily to Geet who seems to be lyf coming back in her

"You are saying true na. That means My Bade Papa... My Bade Papa will be fine" she asked still not believing.

"Yes Geet Papa will be fine very soon. Now c'mon lets go. We needed to complete some formalities over dere." he said as he helped Geet to get up nd den dey both headed downstairs.

As soon as dey reached downstairs Maan immediately completed all the formalities for the surgery. Geet wanted to inform Madhu about it but Maan stopped her by saying that she was already stressed up nd he'll tell her once the operation was done. Geet can never denied Maan as she knew that he can never be wrong so she agreed to wat he said.

Arnav's surgery was started nd Geet was pacing restlessly outside the operation theater. Maan saw her nd gently made her sit on the bench while he seated next to her. Tension was clearly visible on her face nd Maan knows that she's still feeling scared of loosing her Bade Papa. He gently kept his hand on hers nd squeezed it assuring her that everything will be fine. Geet immediately looked at his hand nd den at him who had his eyes fixed on hers. He gently wiped away the tear that has formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Geet, Papa will be fine. Doctors are treating him nd dekhna he'll soon play Hide nd Seek wid you again nd dis tym even I'll join you guys." He said nd Geet chuckled a bit seeing his effort to make her feel better

"Geet, don't be scared for anything. Nothing will happen to Papa. U'll not lose anyone else in your lyf anymore. Trust me." Maan said assuringly as he gently squeezed her hand yet again.

"I trust you Ma... I am sorry wo..." She left her sentence in mid as she realized that she's been calling him wid his name for a while without realizing wat she was doing.

"Geet, u can call me by my name I don't have any problem in it. I mean gone that eras wen wives can't call their husband wid dere names." Maan said as he sensed her uncomfortableness

"But how can I..." she tried to say something only to be interrupted by him.

"Geet, our relation is much more different den the other couples. We were Gud friends before marriage nd I want to continue the same after marriage too. No matter in whatever circumstances we get married but we were and will always be friends nd I don't think that friends call each other by 'Suniye' nd all. Right?" he asked wid a smile while Geet just nodded

"So from today remove dis 'Suniye' from between us nd call me Maan. Geet, It'll be gud if we try to diminish dis awkwardness between us as much as we can, hhmmm" Maan said nd as usual Geet just couldn't deny him.

Geet just kept looking at him in awe. How can anyone be so understanding nd caring. Till now she thinks that only her Bade Papa is like that but today she can proudly say that her husband is same as her Bade Papa. The thought 'her husband' had filled her heart wid an unknown proud. Yes she's lucky to have him as her lyf partner though she knows that their relation can never go beyond wat they are sharing today but atleast she have him beside her nd that's enough for her. She can never expect anything from him but for one thing she's sure that he'll always understand her unsaid words nd will always care for her like dis only. Geet gently rested her head on his shoulder as she felt her strength coming back to her while Maan just hugged her sideways comforting her.

Unknown to both of dem someone was watching the beauty of their relationship. It was Savera who was watching all this from a corner nd tears of happiness formed in her eyes as she watched them together like this. She was hell worried till now wen she came to know about Geet's marriage wid Maan but seeing dem together like dis now she was sure that her best friend is in safe hands nd nothing could be more best for her. She quietly left from dere without disturbing dem silently praying to God that dey remain wid each other like dis only in each nd every phase of their lyf but wid the essence 'Love' present between dem.

Arnav's Surgery was done successfully nd Doctor informed them that he's out of Danger now but they need to keep him in hospital for the next 10-15 days. Geet's happiness knew no bounds after listening to wat Doctor has said nd she immediately hugged Maan expressing her happiness. Maan smiled in relief seeing her so much happy. Last few hours was really hard on everyone nd especially on Geet. The way she had broken down in front of him had really scared him but now seeing her dis much happy had made him happy too nd he silently thanked God for making her happy by keeping Arnav safe.

He excused himself from dere by saying that he's going to inform Dadimaa nd Madhu regarding Arnav's health nd went in the far corner of the hospital. He take out the wallet from his pocket nd immediately opened it nd looked at the pic of Sameera while smiling through tears.

"Sam, Papa is absolutely fine now nd Geet, she is also very much happy. U had seen Na how she had broke down but I'll not let her break down like dis again. I promised you that I'll take care of her nd I'll fulfill that promise always. I'll try my best to keep her happy always." He said as he kissed Sameera's photo nd den closed the wallet back after looking at her pic for sometym nd went back to inform Madhu nd Dadimaa.

Next couple of days were really hectic for both Maan nd Geet as most of their tym spend in the hospital only taking care of Arnav. Geet goes to the hospital after making sure that she had done her daily chores nd Maan too joins her in the hospital handling Dev all the responsibilities. Maan had given strict instructions Dev that he'll only call him to office until dere's something important. Maan don't want to leave Geet alone in the hospital. Though he knows that there are other peoples too but he also knows that if Geet will feel any uneasiness then she won't tell it to anyone. Moreover once she gets engrossed in something den she forget about herself therefore he needed to be there wid her.

This follows for 10-15 days until Arnav was in Hospital. Madhu was noticing the unspoken relation between Maan nd Geet but she didn't say anything to Geet about it. Its gud that they are trying to adjust in their Marriage. The way Maan took care of Geet in the amidst of all dese had developed a hope in Madhu's heart nd she wished that Geet gets all the rights of her part soon.

It was finally a day of Arnav's discharge. He was much better from before yet Doctor advised him to take complete rest for atleast 1 month. Maan nd Geet both were present in the hospital at the tym of discharge. Maan noticed that Geet was a bit lost since the tym they were in hospital. He tried to talk to her but every now nd den he was stuck up in some work. Finally wen Nurse asked Arnav to change before leaving the hospital Maan found the opportunity nd he took Geet aside to talk.

"Geet wat happen u seems to be lost somewhere since morning." He asked as he noticed forlorn look on her face

"Wo nothing... I am fine" Geet said while looking down.

"Geet, do you want to go home wid Papa." He finally asked as he looked at her hesitation nd Geet instantly looked up at him in surprise.

"Wat? You think I won't be able to understand it?" he asked as he notices her surprised look

"No I thought that..."

"Geet I knw how much you love Papa nd you don't have to feel hesitate for going wid him. I know only you can take gud care of him because he'll not listen to anyone but you. Den why are you hesitating in telling me this? Now stop worrying nd stay wid Papa nd Maa for as many days as you want." He said wid a smile

"Are you sure you don't have any problem. I mean how will you manage..."

"Geet, I am not a kid. Don't worry about me I'll manage. Papa needs you more so you should go wid him." Maan said in between nd Geet's face instantly lights up.

"Thank you So much Maan. You don't know how much happy I am." Geet said while smiling widely while Maan just smiled

"Ok now enough of your Thank you. Go nd see if Papa is ready till den I'll complete the remaining formalities." Maan said while Geet just nodded nd rushed to her Bade Papa while Maan just stood dere looking at her retreating figure.

Maan stayed till late at night at Geet's place after dropping dem home making sure that they don't face any problem after he left. He had given strict instructions to Geet to call him immediately if she needs him without any hesitation. Geet just smiled at his concern nd assure him that she'll definitely call him if dere will be any need. After making sure that everything is fine he left for his mansion but not before having a big speech from Geet to take care of him nd all.

Next Morning was not as usual for Maan. Wen he waked up automatically his eyes went on the bed nd he frowned to see it empty. Den it struck him that Geet was not here, she's at her home. He just shakes his head on his stupidity nd went to gym for his workout. After coming from gym he straightaway went to shower. After a while wen he came out from shower he saw his coffee mug placed on the table. For once he thought that may be Geet had placed it but den he realizes that Geet is not here to do this. He took the cup nd as soon as he takes the first sip he just spit it out.

"Yuck! It tastes so bad" he thought as he put the mug away. It's strange that before his marriage he use to have Coffee prepared by Nakul only but then he didn't find it this much bad. Probably today Nakul had made some mistake while preparing it or may be he was addicted to the coffee prepared by Geet.

He thought as he mentally made a lecture he'll give to Nakul for such a bad coffee nd move towards Bed to pick up his clothes only to find that there was none. He whacked himself hard on head as he realizes that how his clothes could be there wen Geet was not here to place it for him. O God! He had really got habitual of her taking care of his daily needs. He opens the cupboard to take out some clothes but couldn't able to select any

"Wat the hell is wrong wid you Maan? Can't you just take out some clothes for yourself? Waise to very proudly u had said that Geet don't worry I'll manage everything nd here you are not even to take out Ur own clothes" he thought as he look through the whole cupboard but not able to select clothes for himself.

"O God Geet! U had really spoiled my habbit nd now I am missing you so much." He thought nd den immediately realized wat he thought. Did he just said that he was missing Geet? Well he can't deny it actually. Without her he was really not able to do anything. He was contemplating on his thoughts wen he heard Annie's voice outside his room. It seems she's coming to his room only

"Now y is she coming over here? I should hide somewhere before she sees me in dis mess." He thought nd immediately went to washroom before Annie could see him. Last thing he wants is to Annie seeing him in dis mess nd den later gets the target of her teasing.

"Ya Geet I reached your room" he heard Annie saying nd guessed that he was on call wid Geet. But y would Geet will ask Annie to go to their room, he thought as he listened further to their conversation.

"No Maan Bhai is not in room. I guess he's still taking shower... Ya Nakul has placed his coffee on table... Ok I had opened the cupboard now tell me which shirt... Ok I had taken out the black shirt... Ya I got the waistcoat, tie nd trousers too... Geet, I couldn't able to find Bhai's Wallet nd Handkerchief... Ok ok I got it... ya I placed everything nicely on Bed... Room's cond...? Don't ask it's totally in mess wid files scattered over here nd dere... Ok baba I'll ask Nakul to clean up the room... fine I myself will place all his files properly... Yaar Geet you are wid uncle Na den take care of him Maan Bhai can manage over here... Ok baba I agree that god has given all understanding to you now if my job is over den can I go I haven't even brushed my teeth yet... ya from tomorrow I'll get up early nd will place everything before Maan Bhai comes from gym... Ok bye nd take care of urself too." Annie said finally hanging up the call nd den left the room unknown of the presence of the person who has listened everything

Maan came out of the washroom as soon as Annie left nd saw his clothes nd other things placed on bed nicely. Though not like the way Geet use to do but very much like that. He smiled seeing her care. She was not here wid him yet she didn't failed to perform her duties. She knows that he wont be able to manage everything by himself so she appointed Annie for all dis. he chuckled a bit as he imagined Annie's expression while she was talking on phone wid Geet. He remembered their first day after marriage. How much apprehensive she was towards everything wen she took out his clothes nd how her face has been lightened up wen she saw him wearing her choice of clothes. Since den it was her habbit to place his clothes on bed before he came out from washroom.

It's been 2 nd a half months of their marriage nd he's already getting habitual of her taking care of his daily needs. What's wrong wid him? He was never like that. He didn't even let Sameera do all dis den y dere's an exception wid Geet. Probably he didn't stop her in order to keep her happy nd later it becomes his habbit. He thought as he gets dressed for office nd den went downstairs for breakfast giving a last glance to his room.

On the other hand Geet's condition was not less then Maan's too. We she got up then the first thing she did to see whether Maan is awake or not but den she realizes that she's at her home. She slapped her forehead on her stupidity nd den left for washroom for shower. After coming out from shower she straightaway went to kitchen to prepare Black coffee for Maan only to realize that he's not here to have his coffee. Only she knows how hard it was for her to understand her Badi Maa that she had prepared Black coffee for herself wen she saw her wid a coffee mug.

She immediately came back to her room in order to save from the further interrogation of her Badi Maa wen she realizes that Maan must be facing difficulty in the selection of his clothes. She first thought of calling him but den she shrug off thinking that he may not like it nd will think that she's trying to intrude in his lyf unnecessarily so she decided to call Annie nd asking her help. Annie was sleeping peacefully wen Geet called her. the continuous ringing of the cell disturbs her sleep nd she somehow managed to answer the call without looking at the number

"Hello!" she said in a groggy voice still half asleep

"Annie!" She heard someone addressing her but she was in too much deep sleep to recognize the voice

"Sorry I don't have dates right now. Nd anyways I don't work wid any Tom, dick nd Harry I can only work wid Hrithik so don't call me until u had an offer for me to work wid Hrithik." She said nd was about to hang up the call wen she heard someone yelling at her on other side

"Hrithik ki Mausi. Sharafat se uth jayo warna dreams me aakar tumhara murder kar doongi. Now get up fast." Geet yelled nd Annie instantly gets up from bed wen she heard Geet on other side.

[Hrithik ki Mausi. Now get up without any fuss or else I'll do your murder by coming in your dreams. Now get up fast]

"Geet! Its you. Wats wrong y u called me in the early morning." Annie said as she yawned.

"Early? Madam just see the watch first nd den say anything. Nd anyways I need your help"

"Wat help?"

"Just get up from your cozy bed nd do wat I say to you. NOW!!!!" Geet said in authorative tone nd Annie instantly gets up from the bed nd follows Geet's every instructions

After making sure that Maan's everything were at place nd he won't face any problem she finally sighed in relief nd hangs up the call nd goes to the kitchen to help her Badi Maa.

Here wen Maan reached downstairs he saw everyone was already present on the dining table except one nd that was Geet. He sighed seeing a familiar face missing from the table nd den went to take his seat. Everyone on the table was talking dis nd that. Vicky nd Annie were as usual busy in their bickering while NT was again having some issue wid Dev nd Dadimaa was a mute spectator of all dis. but Maan was not able to concentrate on anything that was going around him. He was thinking what Geet must be doing right now. If she was here that probably she would be serving breakfast to everyone. He thought of even calling to her also but then shrugs it off thinking that she might be busy in taking care of Arnav.

"Maan beta why u are not having your breakfast? Is everything fine?" Savitri Devi said as she noticed Maan lost somewhere.

"Huh... yes Dadimaa I am fine. Just thinking about something official." Maan said as he realized that he has been caught

"Maan leave all your Official thoughts at your office only. Breakfast tym is family tym so atleast relax over here for sometym." Savitri Devi scolded her workaholic grandson while Maan just nodded his head like a small kid.

"Gud! See I had asked Nakul to prepare your favorite Pasta nd Vegetable Sandwich." She said as she asked Annie to pass the bowl of Pasta.

Maan was about to take the bowl wen he noticed who was giving him the bowl. It was Geet who handles him the pasta bowl wid a smile on her face. Maan couldn't believe on his eyes as he saw Geet over dere. "Was she really here? May be" he thought as he gaped at her. Geet gestured him wid her eyes to take the bowl nd dats wen he realized that he was gaping so openly at her. He smiled nd took the bowl nd started serving himself.

Everyone on the table was looking at Maan as if he had lost his mind. The bowl was still at Savitri Devi's hand den from wat Maan is serving himself. No no he's not serving; he was just putting his spoon in air nd den putting it back on plate. As if a bowl was already present over dere.

"Dev Bhai, wats wrong wid Maan Bhai? From wat he was serving himself" Vicky nudged Dev as he saw Maan like dis.

"I wish I could tell you Vicky but I myself had no Idea. Guess Bro is too much stressed up now a days wid work." Dev said unbelievingly

"But I just wish that he's not suffering from Schizophrenia. U knw where we actually see the thing which is not in real." Vicky said only to get an angry glare from Dev.

"Maan Bete, are you alright?" Savitri Devi asked worriedly

"Yes Dadimaa. Y wat happen?" Maan asked while knotting his brows.

"No the bowl is still in my hands then from wat you are serving yourself." Savitri Devi asked unbelievingly nd dats wen Maan realizes wat he has done. He immediately looked beside him but found no one nd den it dawn upon him that he was hallucinating. He closed his eyes in frustration as he realized he had made fool of himself in front of his own family.

"Guess Maan Bhai is really missing Geet. Hai na Bhai?" Annie said in a teasing Voice while winking at Maan.

Maan immediately gets up from his chair not wanting to be the target of his Family's leg-pulling

"Maan beta where are you going?" Dadimaa asked as she saw him getting up.

"I am going to office"

"But breakfast?" Vicky prompts in between

"I am done nd anyways I don't like breakfast today. It's so tasteless. Nd dis Pasta it's so bad today." Maan said irritatingly

"But Bro you haven't even taste it yet" Dev said confusingly

"So? I don't have to taste in order to find out how it tastes. It doesn't even look gud nd I am sure that it'll taste pathetic. Even my coffee was not gud today. God knows wats gone wrong wid Nakul today. Dadimaa Warn Nakul to prepare my breakfast nd coffee properly or else just find a new job for himself. I can't tolerate such things." He said as he stormed out from dere leaving whole Family behind baffled.

"But Pasta was really gud in taste." Vicky said confusingly as he tasted the pasta yet again

Soon a fit of laughter broke on the table as dey realizes the reason of Maan's such reaction. As usual he had yelled in order to cover his embarrassment. Dadimaa just shakes her head seeing the change of attitude in her Grandson. Probably he had started realizing Geet's importance in his lyf. She thought as she looked at retreating figure of Maan who was rushing out from dere as fast as he can in order to save from the teasing session of his family.

Ok so dis is it guys! hope you all are going to like it... Really had no idea how dis part had came out... but i guess it was quiet gud isnt it... Pls hit the like button if you all like it nd do leave your comment/criticism its necessary...

Next update after 20 pages of comments... Well do i need to remind that😉

Luv Aakriti

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
res
Edited...

Awesome update aakriti….arnab's illness brings maan and geet close….Nice that maan told her to call him by his name….thank god arnav is fine and maan allowed geet to go her house to take care of him…loved the understanding bet them….

So maan started missing her ….. and hallucinating her everywhere……

Loved the way geet made all arrangement of his clothes thro' annie…really sweet wife….happy that maan also knows that she selected his cloths thro' annie…and it will be their daily routeen till she comes back…now maan can relax as geet is still there for him to help her daily routeen.

He felt embarrassed on caught by his family members that he is missing geet very badly…

Amazing update…

This time no need to pm me

P.S.  – I am the first one to comment on update that too first time on IF…lol…

Edited by Madhuri53 - 12 years ago