missing it...
update plz... 
missing it...update plz... 
missing it...
update plz... 
missing it...
update plz... 
missing it...
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz 

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting...waiting...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the next update...!!!!!

Chapter 76

"But Maan, you coming to pick up grandmom? She is not going to be happy", said Geet, scared of the consequences.

"Geet, Now or never. What's your pick?", he asked, seriously.

"Never is never an option for you Mr. Khurana and I guess we are only left with one option", she said.

"Thanks! So do as I say. Send him away and I'll ask him to tell your grandmom that there is a problem with the car", said Maan.

"Okay", she said, doubtfully.

"Geet, I understand your apprehensions, but we are running short of time. If I don't act now, then I don't wanna think of the consequences", he said and continued, "And Geet I am not letting you walk out of my life. I did that once already, but I was plain lucky to have you walk back into my life again", he said.

"Okay Maan, we'll do as you wish. We have to begin somewhere", she said and smiled.

"Thanks", he said, "Alright see you then".

"Yea", she said and hung up. She ran upstairs to speak to Niharika about Maan's plan but could not find her anywhere in her bedroom. "Arey yaar ab yeh madam kahan hain?", she thought and walked out into the balcony when she found Nihu standing at the other side of the balcony talking to someone.

"Oh yahan hain aap madam?", said Geet and Niharika turned back and smiled at her. "Oh you're on the phone", said Geet, "Yaar I have to talk something very important", said Geet.

Niharika questioned with her eyes, "About what?"

"Whom are you talking to?", asked Geet.

"Achint", said Niharika.

"Arey yaar baad mein baat karo na, poori zindagi padi hain. Ab meri baat suno na", she pleaded, making puppy faces.

"Achint ek minute", said Niharika and asked Geet, "What do you have to talk?"

"Maan's coming to pick me and grandmom tonight", said Geet, "I had to tell you that and also talk certain issues about that".

"Oh okay", said Niharika casually. When Geet and Niharika heard Achint scream on phone, "Kya okay? Niharika tu hosh mein ho ki nahin? Itni badi baat Geet ne batayi".

Niharika and Geet looked shocked and amazed at Achint's reaction. Achint seemed to be more worried than Geet and Niharika that Maan would come face to face with Devanshi Handa now. Niharika, at first had not realized it, but after Achint's reaction she seemed to start thinking.

"Oh gosh! Ab kya?", said Niharika.

"Pata nahin", said Geet.

Niharika said, "Achint I';ll talk to you later. Let me clear this up first".

"No, do it right now", said Achint, "Both of you are mad and I don't want you girls to mess up the situation", he said.

"Achint", screamed both the girls and he responded, "Dekha? Isi liye kehta hoon main, ki tum log problem ko suljaane ki koshish mein, usse aur complicated bana doge. So keep the speaker on and lets resolve it together", he said.

"Oh hello, Mr. Achint Sharma, main aapko yaad diladu, ki aap hamare zindagi mein abhi abhi aaye ho. Aapke aane se pehle bhi hum problems solve karte the", said Niharika, angrily.

"Arey yaar Achint mazaak kar rahen hain. Tum dono ab ladna shuru mat karo", said Geet, "Time nahin hain, so talk about my issue first", she said.

"Ok", said Niharika, "Batao".

Geet narrated the entire conversation between her and Maan to Niharika and Achint and concluded, "I dunno what made him take such drastic step. I dunno how grandmom will react", she said, all worried.

"Your grandmom will not be convinced so easily", said Niharika, "Maan ko bahut soch samaj ke bolna hoga".

"Obviously Nihu. But I guess when he's come up with the plan he must have also thought about how to carry it out", said Achint.

"That's what I think too, Achint. But I'm still wondering why all of a sudden?", said Geet.

"Geet, see its better he talks right now. You hardly have any time left. Your family is also flying down to India and Anurag is coming here today evening, so obviously Maan has to act", said Niharika.

"Yeah Nihu's right. He has to act. So don't worry. Just let them talk. We'll see what happens", said Achint.

There was a pause for sometime when Achint immediately added, "Make sure Anurag is kicked out of the function before Maan arrives. Otherwise there is a chance of your grandmom asking Anurag to drop you".

"Yes yes", said Niharika, "All we have to do is delay your dinner and if possible your grandmom's dinner. So that you guys end up staying late and that bas***d leaves".

"Yeah that sounds good", said Achint.

As Niharika and Geet continued to talk to Achint, A car stopped in front of Niharika's house and Anurag got out of it, with his mother.

"Oh there he comes, think of the devil and the devil's here", said Niharika.

"Now what?", asked Geet.

"Kuch nahin. Don't be anywhere in their vicinity and in case you happen to come in front of them, then Just act casual and nice", he said, "You don't wanna give any hint of what's in store for any of them".

"Okay", said Geet.

"Guess we'll hang up now", said Niharika.

"Yes be careful, act smart and take care. Keep me informed", said Achint and hung up.

Niharika and Geet walked back into the room lazily and fell onto the bed, when Niharika's mom called them down.

"Arey yaar, meri happy zindagi mein villan kahan se aa tapka?", thought Geet and got up from the bed. She looked at herself in the mirror when she realized she was dressed in the same sari that Maan loved.

She immediately changed into a chudidar and went downstairs. The evening passed away with Anurag trying to speak to Geet and Niharika trying to not let that happen. Niharika made sure to interrupt or take Geet away or find some other reason to send him away from there. Nevertheless, she also made sure that it was all done in a careful manner so that there would be no suspicion.

Finally Anurag and his mother had dinner and left and Geet sighed in relief. She hugged Niharika and thanked her for all the help. When Niharika said, "Beta yeh tuo kuch bhi nahin hain, asli khel to ab shuru hogi".

"Haan yaar", said Geet and both of them finished dinner. Geet helped Niharika's mom in clearing up the house to a certain extent, when Niharika came running into the room they were in.

"Kya hua?", asked her mom.

"Kuch nahin, kuch nahin, Geet se baat karni thi", said Niharika.

"Achha baba I'm going", said her mom, "Tum dono ki baatein kabhi khatam hi nahin hote. Pata nahin shaadi ke baad kya karoge", she said, getting up from the chair and walked out of the room.

"Kya hua?", asked Geet.

"Car has come", said Niharika.

"Oh dang it", said Geet, already sweating.

"Oho relax", said Niharika. "Don't waste time now. Go! Give Maan enough time to speak to your grandmom", she said.

"Yeah", said Geet, walking out of the room.

"Geet, keep me informed", said niharika.

"Haan yaar, ofocurse", said Geet.

GEEt went to her grandmom and her grandmom told her, "Arey kahan chali gayi. Late ho rahan hain. Chalo".

"There was little bit of work so finished it. Chaliye Daadiji", she said.

Both of them walked out of the house, when Daadiji said, "Arey haan, driver ka phone aaya tha. Car mein kuch problem hain isiliye dusri ghadi bhij waa rahan hain".

"Ji theek hain", said Geet looking in the direction of the black car that was parked on the other side of the road. "Shayad wahin hain", said Geet, "I'll see".

"I'll come too", said Daadiji and both of them crossed the road. And as they walked towards the car, Maan got out of the car and stood by the door and Geet thought she would faint.

Her daadiji stopped and Maan smiled and greeted her,  "Namaste Daadiji.Main aapko pick up karne aaya hoon".

Daadiji looked at Geet and Geet went all blank.

"Aaeye Daadiji", said Maan and opened the rear door for her.

Daadiji was surprised and whispered to Geet, "Yeh kyun aaya?" and Geet said, "Daadiji aap hi bataya ki car mein kuch problem hain".

Maan let the both of them whisper and patiently held the door for her grandmom. He intentionally smiled and screamed out a "Namaste" to Niharika's parents and Niharika's grandmom. Daadiji turned back to see them and did not want to say anything to Maan in front of all of them. Daadiji having left with no choice walked to the door and got into the car. Niharika's parents and grandmom walked in, and Geet said, "Main aage baith thi hoon".

Her grand mom caught her hand and said, "Come here and sit with it. No need to sit in the front".

Maan did not say anything. He simply got into the car when Geet whispered, "Daadiji accha nahin lagega. Main aage jaato hoon".

"Chup chap yahan baitho, warna main nahin jaungi iss ghadi mein", she said. Maan looked at the both of them from the rear view mirror. Though his insides were boiling with anger, he knew he had to be patient.

Geet looked at Maan and he looked back expressionless. She simple went and sat with her grandmom.

Maan started the car and drove quietly. The whole journey was quiet because Daadiji refused to speak anything and Geet was not allowed to speak anything. She silently kept apologizing to Maan for sitting behind and treating him like a driver, when he was the owner of a dozen other such cars and in fact, even costilier ones. Maan did not look back even once and she hoped he would look at her at least through the rear view mirror. She looked at her Daadiji who looked serious too. She looked away, outside, when a tear dropped her eye.

Maan stopped the car in front of the mansion and Geet looked at him again. He simply unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door for Daadiji, who got out of the car in gruff.

"Daadiji mujhe aapse baat" he said and she cut him off immediately, "hume bahut neend aa rahin hain".

"Daadiji bus do minute", he said and hald her hand slightly, leading her to the chair in the portico of the mansion.

Daadiji looked away. He knelt in front of her and said, "I'm sorry Daadiji. I know you don't like me especially after what happened a couple of month back. However, it was not meant to hurt you, Geet, or any one in your family intentionally".

"I don't want to talk about all this. Thanks for bringing us back home safely", she said, getting up to leave.

"Daadiji main sach keh rahan hoon", he said, softly.

"koi farak nahin padta. Aur waise bhi tu ab kyun maafi maang rahan hain? Itne din so rahan tha tu?", she asked.

"Daadiji kabhi mouka nahin" he said and she cut him off yet again, "Oh Maan Singh Khurana ko mouka nahin mila aur hum tumhare baath maan jaaye?", she said, angrily.

"Nahin Daadiji, actually", and she screamed, this time even loudly, "Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, shut up. I understand I'm standing in your mansion but I don't have to be scared. What you have done is unforgivable. You have insulted my family and hurt our status. I agree, we are a middle class family and are nothing when compared to you but the little respect that we have in the village, we lost because of your thoughtless decision. Meri Geet ko ladke hi nahin mil rahen the because a man like you rejected her. It so happened that we are plain lucky that we finally got a ladka for her", she said, wiping her tears. Geet was terrified at the way the conversation was going.

"Daadiji main manta hoon, maine ghalti kiya", he said and she did not let him speak, "Mr. Maan Khurana we are here only for two days, so please let us be in peace. If you don't want us to stay here then just let us know, we will walk out of the house right now", she said.

Maan wanted to say something when she yelled at him again, "Not a word now. Else we will leave right away".

Maan stepped back and she continued, "Please dont try talking to us again. We want to just finish with Niharika's wedding and then we are out of your mansion", she said.

"Chalo Geet", she said and dragged Geet away, when Geet was in tears. Maan looked at Geet and Daadiji walking away.

He went behind them, "Daadiji, I have not finished talking yet", he said, raising his tone a little.

"I don't wish to listen", she said and he moved right in front of her and Geet was shocked. Maan stood right in front of Daadiji with his hands folded across his chest. He looked at her seriously and Daadiji shot him angry looks.

Precap: the same old one! (sorry)...!!!! 😆

That's it for now!... Not sure wen i'll update next... i noe u hate me for this but cant help...!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum update dear superb...msk pleading someone and for his love and what dadiji said also right dear 
at that time what he did is wrong and it hurted there ego a lot...so they are speaking like that but now when he is asking a chance i think she should give him
and pls make her to listen once what he wants to say 
and i think in precap we can see msk ll say how he loves her dear
hope soon we can see that dear
pls dear try to update soon...cant wait more
u are leaving near the cliff and saying u dont no when u update again
pls try to give soon dear
charlie1950 thumbnail
Maan in his msk avatar at the end of the update
My heart going dhak dhak with fear
Whts gonna happen
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Maan was trying to be gentle and daadi nahi maan rahi hi, ab unka saamna MSKse hoga😉
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Will be waiting for next update...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
yes maan reject geet once
he done mistake but kk geet's grand mom angry but that doesn't mean geet's grand mom also right
without any chance given to geet she is taking each and every decision for geet
 yes she is elder and guardian and grand mom but ti's geet 's life
she is also playing with geet's life
I wish to see maan's MSK avtar now

will wait for next part
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago