Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinonome thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey do you send pm for your fanfic... If yes pls add me to your list... Love,y fanfic...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

HEre is the next update...!!!!

Chapter 77

Maan stepped back and she continued, "Please dont try talking to us again. We want to just finish with Niharika's wedding and then we are out of your mansion", she said.

"Chalo Geet", she said and dragged Geet away, when Geet was in tears. Maan looked at Geet and Daadiji walking away.

He went behind them, "Daadiji, I have not finished talking yet", he said, raising his tone a little.

"I don't wish to listen", she said and he moved right in front of her and Geet was shocked. Maan stood right in front of Daadiji with his hands folded across his chest. He looked at her seriously and Daadiji shot him angry looks.

"theek hain don't listen to the business tycoon Maan singh Khurana, but you have to listen to your prospective son-in-law Maan singh Khurana", he said, with a slight smirk on his face. Geet opened her mouth so wide as though someone had just pushed an entire apple into her mouth. Daadiji stood gaping at Maan with a confused expression.

"What nonsense are you talking?", she said, angrily.

"Oh well I was talking nonsense till now, but its only now that I have said something that has made complete sense", he said, arrogantly. "It was not my intention to break the news to you this way but I'm so sorry, we did not give me any other option".

Daadiji looked at Maan and looked at Geet shocked and utterly confused.

"We", continued Maan, pointing to himself and Geet, "Are in love with each other. We wanted to tell you this long time back but before we could do that, you arranged Geet's wedding with someone", he said.

Daadiji did not know how to react and what to say. She looked at Geet as though expecting her to deny the statement made by Maan. However, Geet nodded her head in a "yes" confirming Maan's statements.

"I don't find fault with it. I understand your concern for her and I know you want her to get married and start a family. But Daadiji please try and understand", he said.

Daadiji still looked at him in disbelief. Both Maan and Geet looked at each other and then at Daadiji.

There was silence for sometime in the living room of the Khurana Mansion.

Maan looked at Geet and gestured her to say something.

"Daadiji", said Geet holding her shoulders, when Daadiji pushed her away.

"Don't call me that way, Geet. Don't!", she said, angrily with tears in her eyes. "Did you already forget what this man has done to you and your family, the humiliation he got to all of us and you still fell in love with him? Were you so blind to his arrogance and haughtiness Geet? Did you not put your family commitments first before commiting to him?", she asked, angrily. "Now I know why you chose Delhi for an internship. Now I know who got you an internship. Now I know why Savitri Singh Khurana suggested we stay here when we come for Niharika's wedding. All this was planned. Planned by the three of you and I fell so easily for the trap, the three of you laid", she screamed.

"Daadiji this is no trap", said Geet and Maan supported her, "Yes there is no plan or trap. If we had to trap you or plan something we could have done a lot of things", he said.

Daadiji looked at Maan angrily. She looked at Geet and said, "Did you see? Did you see how arrogantly he speaks? Moreover, you want him as your life-partner. Are you out of your mind?"

"Daadiji, I love him with his arrogance", said Geet, softly.

Daadiji closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened them again. "Kya kahan tumne? If you had to plan and trap you could have done lot of things, right? Like'?", she asked raising her eye-brow.

Maan did not speak anything.

"GO on Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Hum yeh dekhna chahte hain ki Savitri Singh Khurana ka ladla kis hadh tak gir sakta hain", she said.

Maan took a deep breath and said, "Your so called Anurag has been working right under my nose all these days. It would not take me more than an hour to get him to disagree with this marriage. In fact, not just this marriage but any marriage his whole life. Nevertheless, I did not do it. I did not touch him. I clearly know where to draw the line between my professional life and personal life", he said and paused. When Daadiji was about to say something he quickly spoke up.

"I am not done yet", he said, in a dangerous tone. In addition, she looked at him, with her eyes turning red, in anger and fright.

"Geet spent a substantial amount of time in this mansion after confessing her love for me. If I really wanted to stoop low Mrs. Handa, I could have married her, and you could have done nothing", he said, "But that did not happen. You know why? Because Savitri Singh Khurana's ladla respects his woman. He respects the respect she has for her family.  Geet has been treated like a part of the family in this mansion. In fact, my grandmom kicked me out of the mansion because Geet wanted so, the first time she came to stay with us. And I obliged. Because Savitri Singh Khurana's ladla might sound arrogant at times, but loves and respects his family", he said.

Daadiji said, "Anurag works for you?"

"Not just him, his father too has been working with the Khurana Group for the last few decades", he said.

"But why did he not tell me that you were in love with Geet?", she asked.

"That shows how much he respects me", said Geet. "I told him that I was in love with someone else. I did not tell him whom I was in love with. Instead of calling off the wedding he pre-poned the wedding".

"You told him you love someone else?", asked her grandmom.

"Yes", said Geet.

Daadiji smirked for the first time in the entire conversation. "Geet you will still marry Anurag no matter what".

"No", said Geet, point blank.

"You will! By the way, he told me the entire conversation you had with him. He told me you were in love with someone else. I told him to pre-pone the wedding", she said.

"Daadiji aap aise kaise kar sakte hain? Aap jaante hain'", and she was cut-off by her Daadiji.

"Haan hum sab jaante hain. Hum yeh bhi jaante hain ki us raat jab Brij tumhein phone kiya tha tumhare credit card ke bare mein pooch ne ke liye, us din tu kisi ladke ke saath thi, apne friends ke saath nahin. Kyunki wo jagah shehar se kafi door hain. Hum yeh bhi jaante hain ki Delhi usi ladke ke liye jaana chahti thi. Lekin humne kuch kahan nahin, kyunki uss waqt hamare paas koi sabot nahin thi. Lekin, jis din Anurag ne mujhse yeh kahan kit um kisi se pyaar karte ho, hume in saari baton ki confirmation mil gayi", she said.

Geet was surprised that her Daadiji knew so much about her and Maan smirked too. He thought to himself, "How interesting. This seems to get better and better".

"Wo sab theek hain. Ab aapko pata chal gaya na, ki wo ladka Maan hi hain", said Geet, losing patience.

"Haan, aur yeh bhi pata chal gaya ki yeh hamare damat banne ka layak nahin hain. So your marriage is still on, with Anurag", she said. "Please excuse me", she said, walking towards her bedroom.

"Daadiji, Geet will never marry Anurag", said Maan.

"Why wouldn't she? He is handsome, rich and educated just like you", said Daadiji.

"But not as much as me", he said and winked, mischeievously.

"That's still fine. But I am never going to let you marry Geet", she said.

"I seriously don't understand. Arey Khurana Empire ka maalik khud chalke aaya hain, aapke poti se shaadi karne aur aap hain ki uski shaadi, Khurana group ki kisi chote employee se karwana chahte hain?", he said.

"I don't care if you are the malik of the Khurana group or empire or kingdom or whatever. I stand by my word. You will step out of the wedding and not Anurag", said Daadiji.

Maan looked away for a fraction of a second and then looked at Daadiji.

"Alright Daadiji. I will accept and agree to your condition", he said and paused. Geet looked at him with tears in your life. Daadiji smiled in victory.

"But, I have a condition too. You will first tell Anurag that Geet is in love with me- meaning, the man Geet is in love with, is none other than Maan Singh Khurana. Even after knowing the truth if Anurag still wants to marry Geet, then I will step out of the wedding. I swear, I will never step back into Geet's life again. But if that does not happen- meaning, if he backs out, then no one will stop me from marrying Geet. Sharad manzoor?", he asked.

Daadiji did not even think and said, "Haan manzoor. I cant believe so called intelligent people like you will have stupid conditions like this. Anurag will never back out even if he knows the truth", she said.

Maan smiled, "That time will decide. Good night Daadiji", he said. He moved aside and gave her way. She looked at him, smiled sarcastically, and walked away. Geet stood there like a statue and Maan walked towards her, when he heard Daadiji's room door close.

He held her and kissed her forehead. She looked at him and said, "You were a little mean".

"When am I not?", he asked her.

"Maan", she said, frustrated.

"Geet, I'm sorry. But I really dint have any option. We don't even have the time", he said.

"Hmmm, I know. But I'm scared Maan", she said.

"Everything will fall in place", he said. "Now go and sleep"

She looked at him tired and nodded her head.

Alright that's it for now. Have loads of fun. Its a short update, but im just recovering from am accident, so please dont mind. Im hoping to give another update tomorrow. 😛

Soumya

NExt Update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55067949

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
me!
EDIT:
wow! unexpected in the least... but enjoyed! please take care :)
Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Dadiji n Maan are so stubborn.
Poor Geet.
Awesome update.
Tarina.R.Totini thumbnail
suuupppeeerrrbbblllyyy...lovvveeeddd ittt...maaann roooccckkksss...uff love him...kya style hail...iss dadi ki toh main...btwn gr8...yr...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
me loved MAANEET

and hate geet's dadi ma more  now
continue soon
 take care
how r u now
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesum update 
really really interesting the whole way 
maan n dadiji's confrontation was superb
luved it when maan supported his grandmom's name so well 
perfect ladla 
letz see if the so called perfect anurag does nw after finding out that he is fighting with none other than his own boss the great MSK 
man he is going to go bonkers yipppieee
luved the way maan made geet feel at peace 
dnt worry n dont stress urself at all 
if ur fyn then update tom or else we will wait 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
great one
its really getting more intense
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 77
OMG that was such a show down...
Maan and his condition...
its so tense...
hope Anurag knows what hes getting into...
Maan will shred him to pieces...
Daadiji is smart for her age in her way...
poor Geet...
phew...
cont soon dear...

PS - hope u are fine now...take care dear...
ambili123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow it was simply awesome wat an attitide yaar😉

loved it falling for maan all over again☺️

take care dear & update soon