Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update na tichu plujjjuuušŸ˜­
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I AM CONFUSED
WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN GEET AND ARMAAN
WHAT DID MAAN DO TO MAKE GEET AND ARMAAN HATE HIM ND GEET WANT TO TAKE REVENGE FROM HIM
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear..šŸ˜›..

...4 PMing me...šŸ˜›

4 ur hard work...šŸ‘šŸ‘

me just ...

lov,ā¤ļø
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...šŸ˜”

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...šŸ˜²šŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...šŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...šŸ˜­me uncontorled sob.sob..šŸ˜­

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics
vaninair95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cooolll ..pls update very sooon
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update na tich plzzzšŸ˜­
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: punam2712

I AM CONFUSED

WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN GEET AND ARMAAN
WHAT DID MAAN DO TO MAKE GEET AND ARMAAN HATE HIM ND GEET WANT TO TAKE REVENGE FROM HIM

u will get to know after some update,,, maybe in 2 or 3 updates...
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Kaisi Kashish hain Yeh

Part 7

He came to her naval and places some sensual wet kisses around her abdomenā€¦ she moans in pleasure and scream when his sharp teeth bite her soft navalā€¦.

Maan: I don't want to harsh on u but u r making me break my ruleā€¦ he came on her lips and captured it,,where his hand was busy searching her womanly asset,, he rubbed her hard bud over the thin material of her br*,, and then squeeze it,, she moans between the kiss,, and his tongue was tasting her sweet nectar,, after some more time when he felt breathless,, he came to her neck and pulling her br* strap down.. she meekly protested but he strongly pinned her hand above her head and in fraction of second he torn the materialā€¦ his eyes were gulping her naked beauty and she looks away feeling flushedā€¦ he can see her faded blushā€¦

Maan came near her and whisper: don't u dare go against me geet,, u will pay a heavy price in future and for now,, u have to pay the for the ignorance and hugging that man, telling this he went towards her curves, harshly sucking itā€¦ she gasp at his demon weight,, his hot mouth was itching to have the beautiful curves in,, and his one hand goes down to pulls her panty.. she feels timid infront of his structure.. not only physically but the desire he is awaking in her that was boosting down her mind alsoā€¦ he pressed his hand on her womanhood and pressed itā€¦ she scream when his teeth bites her curvesā€¦he was wild and she couldn't take it,, he kisses her chest and shoulder leaving his mark,, she tried to rolled over on him but he pressed his whole body on her petite oneā€¦

Geet: maan stop,, its hurtingā€¦ he ignored her voice and latches the 2nd curve making her scream,, she felt in finger in her, and he was stroking it roughly,, she moans louder and he captured her mouth,, sucking and biting it,, it was becoming impossible to handle him for a timid body like her.. he was harsh on her, no mercy only painā€¦ and then he entered her with a rough long stroke,, she almost screamed but he didn't let her as his tongue enters her mouthā€¦ she dig her nails on his shoulder but it gave him more power to continue with more force,, he increased his speed and rock back n forth,, she gasp for airā€¦  she was exhausted but he was nowhere ready for the orgasm.. but felt her limping and he soften a bit,, and then with fraction he hit the climax.. she screamed and bite his shoulder,, and then fall backward.. he collapse beside herā€¦.

She felt her eyes lids are going to shut and so she did,, she drifted to sleep feeling exhausted and sourā€¦ maan looks at her face that is sweating and tugged her close to him feeling content and soon drifted to sleep as the alcohol was making him dizzy..

Morning ray makes him open to his eyes and saw the her beautiful face, but it was blank,, geet was sitting on the bed resting her head on the head postā€¦. He saw a sheet was around her and brushes all over her body,, he closed his eyes,, what have he done,, in his drunken and angry self he had treated her like thisā€¦ when she was reciprocating it why he had to go wild,, what is the difference of forcing and making love nowā€¦

Maan: geetā€¦

She looks at him and tried to go from there.. maan held her hand and she sat again..

Geet didn't said anything wanted to hear himā€¦.

Maan: ohh I was harsh last ni8,, she looks at him like telling him, finally u know what were u doingā€¦ I shouldn't do thatā€¦ its paining kya? Wow maan singh khurana and worrying for a girl,, what an picture he thought,, but his expectation to see her a little soft goes in drain as she jerk her handā€¦

Geet: u did whatever u want last night,, now leave meā€¦.

Maan noticed her tone is cold: listen to me once..

Geet: what do u want to say maan? u didn't wanted to force,,, naahh u don't have to force me that u said na,, so this will be a mere se* which go a little wild,, right?  Then be happy with it and leave my handā€¦

Maan: no geet, u have to listen me,, she jerk his hand and stood upā€¦

Geet shouted: kya sunu main? Aur kya sunna hain maan? whatever u said yesterday wasn't enough? Whatever u did last night wasn't enough? What u want to say maan, that I m a bitch that have to bear ur any order?

Maan roared: Geetttā€¦.

Geet shows her finger: Don't,, don't u dare shout on me,, u don't have any right to do so Mr maan singh khuranaā€¦ I m nothing to u and that lesson u have taught me really wellā€¦ yesterday itself u actually shows my placeā€¦ yes I came from middle a small town but u know what, I m proud of thatā€¦ I m proud of my dignity, what I m, I m infront of everyoneā€¦ I don't have to hide myself in a mask like uā€¦ if I feel something I have the guts to tell everyone about that,, not like someone who just to hide their emotion can demolish anyone's reputationā€¦  what do u think I m dying for ur money? Huh, to hell with ur money,, and what did u said, my mentally is a middle class mentally,, I m happy with it atleast I don't have to show my goodness or badness wrapped in a gift packetā€¦  and of course,, I didn't mind the bitches around u in a pool party but u do mind where someone help me in my circumstancesā€¦ wow, how humble u r,,, u shows me the right place last night maan,, just a single hug can make u so jealous that u forgot ur self,, what would have happen if I did the same thing u do still now.. don't tell me u r became patnibrata pati who hasn't being with a girl after marriage,, huh, no one can believe that at leastā€¦

Maan: but it is true,, I never went to a girl after our marriage, she looks at him for an answer of a unknown question but shrugged it..

Geet: but u will go after u are satisfied with meā€¦ hain na maan? he looks at her feeling a pangā€¦ so what should I say? Did u enjoyed last night? He closed his eyes feeling a sharp pain insideā€¦ did I satisfied u and ur desire? M I done or u want more from me? she was commenting in a disgusting manner.. feeling disgusted on ownself.. she felt her throat will burn any moment and her eyes were burr.. bolo na maan,, if u r not still satisfied u can have more, she started opening her sheet that was covering her nude bodyā€¦ maan goes towards her to stopā€¦ but she was on so much fury she just snapped his hand.. ohhh u want to do this on ur own?? Waise bhi if I doesn't allow u u will my cloth na? then be my guest, I will do it for uā€¦ she said and the sheet slides down,, giving him the full access to see her red brushes body,, her cleavage was soar.. and waist was covered in red n blue marks.. he closed his eyes and covered her with the sheetā€¦ and goes from there without uttering any wordsā€¦.

She sank on the ground and broke downā€¦ the tears she had blocked in her heart makes it way down..

Geet: I hate u maan,, I hate u for doing this,, I hate u for making me love u,, I hate u for making me hate myself for loving uā€¦.

After the heavy accusation maan couldn't hold himself and he makes out to the office after changing in the joint room,, but all the while her words were ringing in his head..

He closed his eyes and her face flashed,, never in his life he felt something like thisā€¦ he opens his eyes and saw her cabin is empty, she has not come yetā€¦ he called aadi and he came inside in few minsā€¦.

Maan: where is geet? She didn't come yet? Aadi looked at him in confusionā€¦. Maan was frustrated already and seeing aadi like this only angered him moreā€¦ AADIII I m asking somethingā€¦ aadi nervously shook his head to get hold of the situationā€¦

Aadi: sirrr don't u know mam has resigned,, maan looked at him shockā€¦ she has sent her resign to the HR department today morningā€¦.. I thought u must knew itā€¦ maan closed his eyes and thought about his words, he regretted his words now,, at least before he can see her in the office, he couldn't see her nowā€¦. Aadi take his leave and maan lost in his thoughtā€¦

Maan came home after shouting and doing 0 work around 7 pm and then saw actually feel something is missing in the house.. he saw dadima and meera was chatting but geet was nowhere,, he thought maybe she will be in the room, he makes his way there but found it emptyā€¦ he freshen up and then searched her on the terrace, there also found emptyā€¦ he was frustrated and a fear started engulfing him,, MSK and fear what a joke he thoughtā€¦ he brushes all his thought and came down shouting Geet's nameā€¦.

Dadi and meera looked at him in confusionā€¦

Maan: meera where is geetā€¦

Meera: u are her husband and u don't know where is she? She said in a teasing voice..

But it made maan more angry, he shouted: meera will u say where is she?

Meera taken aback: she is not here,, he missed a beat,, and looked at her with a little fearā€¦ she has gone to Mumbai, her friend's place.. she told us the morning before leaving, her friend is not well, so armaan came and took her with himā€¦.

The word rang in his mind and fury ran through his spineā€¦ he makes a fist and dig his nail in the skin..

Meera: but she said she will call u,, I think she have forgotā€¦

Before she can say anything else maan left from there.. dadima and meera was confused and looked at each other in confusionā€¦ they thought maybe he is angry for not telling him of course any hubby will be angry on thatā€¦. but they will solve the problem once they talkā€¦.

Maan smashed the alcohol bottle of his mini barā€¦ he was sitting and drinking for 2 hrs now,, but the thought geet left him making him restless,, he wanted her right now,, he wanted to touch her smooth skin.. he wanted to kiss her madlyā€¦ but all his thought went in drain when reality hit hard,, she left himā€¦ how can sheā€¦ maybe for that manā€¦  he hates this feeling of restlessnessā€¦ he hates to be in sorrow but he himself had made this dark hollow for himā€¦ but why he is feeling this he fail to realize that,,but he doesn't wanted to know it also,, he just want Herā€¦ but where is she,, she is not with him now,, he had hurt her and she is punishing him now,, she knows it very well that he can't stay away from her now, that's why she left himā€¦. yes she wanted me to run behind her,, that's why she left me,,, but I will show her what is MSK all about,, u will pay a high geet for leaving meā€¦.

He gulp down the drink and headed towards the pix where their wedding pix is hanging,, it's a huge picture,, he traces her face with his finger,, he stops at her lips,, he remember how it felt against him, he was feeling hard t just think about itā€¦. But then he think about the morning where her lips and her body was red and brushes was all over,, he hit his hand on the side lamp and in the process his hand slits,, he saw the blood and smiles bitterlyā€¦

Maan: u have to come back geet, I will make u come back to meā€¦  

Precap: umm what do u think where is geet???? And what will maan do??

Umm I m little confuse what to do nextā€¦. Hope to see some suggestionā€¦

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part...
So geet left maan..
Nw i hope maan came to noe the importance of geet in his life..
but his damn ego s not letting him think..
But nw wat  s his plan?
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem so geet accusing maan maan guilty geet resignation maan restless geet left hope maan will understand he love her