sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it
Thanks for the PM
SweetSophie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav as a papa...hayyy...I love how he's covering up for his daughter. A daughter that's just like her father and mother...lol...we wonder what'll happen next.
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg they are friends!!
WoW!! AND OMG.. CHUCK IS Asha's GODFATHER?!!
THIS STORY JUST KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!
Please please continue soon!!
Thanks for the pm!!
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

TEASER

"I'm engaged."

Absolute silence met Aasha's terse announcement.

Chuck, who had finally come to the conclusion that Blair was indeed right, and that nothing about Aasha was predictable, merely lounged back in his seat, and waited for this play to unfold.

If he was right, and let's face facts, he was Chuck Bass, he was always right, even if his wife didn't always admit to the fact, this was about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Aasha's father on the other hand, seemed to have lost what remaining cool he had, apparently the thought of his daughter walking out of an upscale New York hotel in a state of undress was overshadowed by the thought of her having done so while being engaged.

The irony of it was that Arnav was sure to be putting a whole different mental spin on the situation, not that the actual one would calm him down anymore than this , but still, better the devil you know.

"Are you trying to tell me," Arnav enunciated with exacting preciseness, "Your no-excuses-explanation for how it is you are in the present predicament of having walked out of this  hotel, in a state of tabloid documented indecency, is that you are engaged? And you were what , leaving your fiance's room?"

"No!" cried Aasha, wincing as she realized exactly how this sounded, looking desperately at her God-father for help, as her father seared her with a blazing look she had only ever seen him use on impertinent teen-wannabe-boyfriends as he silkily asked, "There's more?"

I suppose you all know just how bribable i am by now...soo...do your thing...

πŸ˜†

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes theres more...a lot more!!!!!!!!!
n im just loving it...
love you!!!!
RES!
and here I quickly reserved thinking you updated! πŸ˜†
Wow I told you I love it!
ee! can't wait to read the full thing!!!
Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
Syca thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I just read the whole of this FF it's really amazing your a brilliant writer can you please pm when you update the next part thanks I really can't wait for the next update 😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome teaser awaiting the update

-Nashita- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I am addicted to this and I've run out of stuff to read. Plz write more!!!!!!!!! I am literally dying waiting!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜΅
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
girl ! uh uh! i thought you were sock! but clearly your mental health is fine simce tht teaser was awesome!! update soon - like by tomorrow ! (cuz i am leaving 4 spring break = share comp with parents = they dont know about my obsession with arhi and FFs )