Disappointed with Sumit Vats attitude!!!

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am very disgusted with Sumit Vats.  He doesn't justify being the male lead if he can't give interviews.

Look, at the negative character, he gets one opportunity to give interview and makes full use of it and gives a pretty good interview with Rati, even though I hate to see that happen.

It is really loser's attitude to let the female lead do the talking and being least interested to give interviews, which gives an impression the lead pair don't enjoy being together.

If Sumit is not comfortable or happy to give interviews with Rati, he shouldn't have taken this role and exit from the show. 

I would rather prefer to see smiling face actors who bond well with Rati like KW or Gaurav and give some good off screen segments to enjoy. 

P.S.:  Sumit fans can bash me for this topic, i don't mind, but can't digest his atitude anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well i don't think giving interviews together or not shows if your getting along with someone or not..Actors might smile for the camera and they're not getting along and i think an actors main responsibility is to act giving or not giving interviews is secondary and they may chose if they want to give or not 
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

gosh its just absurd to say mrunal is waiting for the opportunity.

No need to be sarcastic.and moreover u have concluded him as negative character.
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonjogl

Well i don't think giving interviews together or not shows if your getting along with someone or not..Actors might smile for the camera and they're not getting along and i think an actors main responsibility is to act giving or not giving interviews is secondary and they may chose if they want to give or not 

He is not giving interviews for the channel to be happy..  it is for people like you and me who want to know something happening in the serial.

Look at one opportunity Mrunal got, he was impressive.  I am not a Sumit hater or Mrunal liker, but just to give a general opinion, i hate that.  Off screen segments are vital to show the bonding they have on screen.  I can't find a single worthy one of Sumit and Rati to say he make a great pair.

SBS/SBB/E24 interviews are meant for viewers watching at home and by the way, nobody asks him any personal questions to run away 100 km from there.

TM 

this is not nice to talk about actors like this πŸ˜•

Look, at the negative character, he gets one opportunity to give interview and makes full use of it and gives a pretty good interview with Rati, even though I hate to see that happen.

Smita has given interview with Rati many times, i did not see ur comment on that ...

Mrunal had been giving interviews since Mahabharat time, Bandini time so Media knows him and may PH wants Rati & Mrunal to promote the show , they r doing their job to make the show popular..thats it 

Character ka kya hai negative ho yaa positive , show needs it  n all characters are important to make the how successful.. Best example ..Agneepath movie πŸ˜†
Why do'nt you ask this question to SBS/SBB/E24/P27 & IF ..u need to request them to take his interview n its very simple , he will defiently do it if it is required for the show 
mahkutty thumbnail

Smita has given interview with Rati many times, i did not see ur comment on that

I have no issues with Mrunal giving interviews (even though i would like him to stay away from RatiπŸ˜‰)  In fact, I don't mind any of the star cast giving interviews as long as they give and promote the show, that is what I want. 

I am only irked at Sumit behavior for not giving interviews the way Rati and Arjun used to (even though it was lopsided one person doing all the talking).  I want the audience feel the chemistry between the two in the off screen segments to really like them.

For example, when I watch SBS and SBB, i watch so many lead of other shows, whose serials i don't watch but they do give me an impression they chemistry would be good and i need to watch them.  That is how you draw audience.  It is my POV for demanding interviews from both Rati and Sumit together.

If Mrunal and Rati can convince me they make a good pair in the off screen segment, I don't mind Mrunal replacing Sumit as the main lead, at least I will get the lead pair talking all the time.
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
DANGER-SCOT9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•  no comments ...

mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Why do'nt you ask this question to SBS/SBB/E24/P27 & IF ..u need to request them to take his interview n its very simple , he will defiently do it if it is required for the show 

Do I really need to wake him up what is needed for show ? I think it is his responsibility to understand what a viewer wants from him.  He needs to be proactive than reactive.

Fans have made request in FB and elsewhere for his interviews, but were none.  I really don't want to know if he is single, he knows cooking, what he wants to be in future, etc.. I want just a good interview to promote the show as simple as that. 

It is just like demanding a bollywood hero to promote his movie for the good.