Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 62

Prithvi was still thinking about Nandini...he took out her picture and gazed at it...it would take another couple of hours for him to reach Delhi. He closed his moist eyes...he could not hide his pain...he was lonely...he knew all his efforts will go in vain...but his heart still wanted to search for his lost love...somewhere he wanted that his Nandini should come back to him...but he knew this will never be possible...she left him alone in this world...

Few hours later...

Richa "thanks for coming Prithvi...i know you would ask me but before you say anything I want to show you something..."
Prithvi and Richa drove towards the shopping mall... she got off the car... "come Prithvi..."

Prithvi looked around and saw the place...

Richa looked at Prithvi "now just look around...can you see this road empty...because as per police reports Nandini was hit by a fast moving truck but this road is so much preoccupied with traffic...there isn't a single chance of any car or truck to speed up..."

Prithvi carefully watched the road... then moved towards the traffic...to his surprise the traffic was so slow as of so many people crossing the road...

"you are right Richa...but it could be one of those days when there aren't many people around" he said still confused...

Richa "fine...it could be..." she said sadly...

Prithvi "just because of this small thing we cannot prove that Nandini will be alive...then who's body did I cremated???"

Richa "no Prithvi...please don't feel bad...i seriously don't want to hurt you...its just that something is wrong...i don't know but that's what I feel"

Prithvi "it alright...now lets go...i will drop you home..."

Richa was about to open the door of the car when she got pushed my a vendor passing on the road...Prithvi immediately went on the other side to pick her up... "i am alright Prithvi..."

Prithvi "please take care Richa...you shouldn't be thinking so much in this condition..."

Richa simply sat inside...but she was still not ready to believe anything...she looked outside the window...a small tear occupied her eye...she wiped it...

"you know Prithvi...Nandini was very innocent...she was so pure at heart...i don't understand why everything bad happened only with her...she never stayed happy for long...something or the other always came to take her happiness away...her beauty and wealth became her biggest enemies...but I am sure this is a planned murder..."

Prithvi "how can you be so sure??? I already investigated over this...and why will someone plan to murder her when no one will get anything from her..."

Richa "that is exactly what I am thinking... she was beautiful...so beautiful that no one would kill her for being pretty...and from her property no one would get a single penny after killing her...then what could be the reason..." Richa kept on thinking...when Prithvi's phone rang...

Prithvi "hello"

Esha "hi Prithvi...how are you...just called to check when are you coming back??"

Prithvi "soon...i went with Richa...but we couldn't find out anything..."

Esha "alright...i am waiting for you... take care"

Prithvi kept the phone...

Richa was suspicious now "Esha is caring a lot for you"

Prithvi "yes...she has recently suffered a lot"

Richa "Prithvi...how can you trust her??"

Prithvi "trust her??? means what???"

Richa "nothing...actually I am thinking to go back to Chicago...when are you flying back??"

Prithvi "may be today evening..."

Richa "i will ring Angad and let him know that I am coming back"

Prithvi was little surprised at Richa's behavior...but he didn't bothered to think...

________************

Angad was waiting at the airport when he saw Richa and Prithvi...

Angad "Richa...why did you travel???? I don't understand why don't you rest..."

Prithvi "i told her but she insisted to come...anyway I am leaving now...will catch you later..."

Richa immediately stopped him "wait Prithvi...Angad and I feel you must be alone...we should stay with you for sometime..." she looked at Angad... "what do you say Angad..."

Angad "oh sure...why not...if Prithvi doesn't mind"

Prithvi glanced at Angad... "come...and stop irritating now"

After some time...

Esha came running towards the door...she was happy to see Prithvi but the moment she saw Richa and Angad her smile faded away...

Richa "hello Esha...how are you??"

Esha "i...i am fine..."

Prithvi and Angad went in...

Prithvi "Angad we have to go for an urgent meeting...so quickly change and come..."

Angad "sure...Richa...can you help me get my clothes..."

Richa "coming..." she walked towards the room just on the side of the stairs" why don't we take one room upstairs..."

Angad "it will be difficult for you to climb to and fro..."

Richa "it won't be...now lets move from this room"

Angad "you are getting more and more dominating now..." he said while wearing his shirt...

Richa came closer and helped him close the buttons... "i love dominating you..." and both hugged each other...

_____***********

It was late night...

Richa was reading a book when she heard some whispers...after sometime she heard someone climbing upstairs... she quickly switched off the lights and went to bed...

Esha came and checked...she slightly opened her room and found Richa sleeping... she then closed the door and sneaked outside...Richa opened her eyes and tried to follow Esha... she walked downstairs very quietly not making a single noise...Richa made sure she walked carefully...as she reached the main gate she saw two men standing and talking to Esha...though she could not make out what they were talking about...but she could see their worried faces...

Richa saw Esha talking on her phone and angrily keeping the phone...Richa was now sure that there is something wrong.

She saw them finishing their talk...Richa made it a point to be extra careful in front of Esha...she went back to her room without making any noise...

After some time...while Richa was still thinking about Esha and those two men she heard Angad and Prithvi's voice... she got up at once...but then slept again...she knew Esha might notice her...she had to fool her.

Prithvi and Angad had their dinner and went off to sleep...

____**********

Next Day...

Richa was sitting and talking to Angad and Prithvi when she heard Esha crying...

Prithvi asked her the reason for crying to which she said she is disturbed and wants to go back...

Richa "oh Esha...you should forget what all happened...forget about the person who cheated you"

Esha kept on crying "i '.i can't...i am depressed...i feel I am alone...there isn't anyone here with me"

Prithvi "how can you say that...i am here...now stop talking rubbish" he said and went closer...he kept his hand on her shoulder...Esha hugged him...while his arms were on the side...

Richa saw this and felt angry at Esha for being so dramatic...

Angad "come on Esha...we all are childhood friends and we are here to share everything...please don't cry..."

Richa got more angry...she felt like hitting Angad...but then she had to pretend that she is unaware of Esha's wicked acts...

Prithvi consoled her...suddenly he heard her Mother's voice from behind...

"Esha"

Prithvi turned around and saw his Mother standing at the gate...

Prithvi "mom...how come you are here???"

Renuka "Esha called me yesterday and she was feeling upset...she was going back to Delhi but I stopped her and asked her to stay. Well I am really worried for her"

Esha hugged Renuka "Aunty...i feel so lonely...i just don't feel like living anymore...there is no one with me..." Renuka tried to console her and took her to her room...

Richa was having her juice and thinking about Esha in her mind "what a clever girl you are Esha...i have no doubt that you have convinced Renuka Aunty completely and now you are fooling Prithvi...i can imagine Prithvi doesn't think the way I am thinking about you...don't worry soon he will get to know your real face"

Angad "Prithvi shall we leave??...i am done with my breakfast"

Prithvi looked at Angad "oh yes...lets go"

Renuka "wait Prithvi" she came towards him...

Prithvi "yes Mom"

Renuka "i have never asked you anything...but today I feel the need and I think it is much more important than your work"

Prithvi looked puzzled "what is it Mom?"

Renuka "i know that you and Esha are going through same phase and I want that you two should be together...Prithvi I understand you only loved Nandini but now you have to move on and life never stops for anyone...so please think about that and make Esha your life partner..." she kept her hand on his shoulder "i know its very difficult for you but I want you happy...and I also want Esha happy...you both know each other since childhood and you can be better life partners"

Prithvi looked angrily "Mom...make sure you never repeat this...no one can come in my life...i loved Nandini and I will always love her...i am not lonely, I have her memories with me and that is enough for me to spend whole life...i will never let anyone else in my life"

_____**************

Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing dear
loved it
sorry 4 the late reply
gosh, hate this esha
hope richa n prithvi find some clues
n nandini soon
cont soon dear
waiting 4 the next one
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ok after i post above 4 part 61 i saw part 62
loved the part dear
superb
i just love richa
too good
great, now renu want prithvi n esha to be together???
loved prithvi's reply to her
amazing
cont soon dear
maria_awan thumbnail
Honestly I feel like killing this Esha hope richa gets the truth to everyone and finds nandini thanks 4 pm
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...swthrt where is my nanduu..??? Missing her very badly... 😔 plzz swthrt this time i want my nandu all strong n smart enough for all her foes...she shud fight back ...she has to...dnt want to talk abt prithvi n esha 😡 richa is a darling...hope she would find something...

N now this one for my swthrt 🤗 happy valentines day ❤️ I wish pri-nandu bhi v day celebrate kar pate...bt no worries ...meri swthrt hai na..sab thik kar dengi ...lov u...muhaaa 😃
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😛i really hate this eash, man she is hell disguisting...

i hate her frm core of ma heart.😡
sch a melodrama queen 😡
wat she thinks , this will melt prithvi , no chance...😛😛😛
i really wished to get smthing romantic on V day...
but i noe its not possible...

but pls give us sm clue abt NANDINI...
I MISS HER...

SHE IS REALLY THE MOST PURE HEART.
RICHA, MAUHAAA...

U R REALLY SWEET RICHA , and a true friend

wishing u a wonderful valentine's day di...
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
come on Richa find the truth n expose that drama queen esha...
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just hope richa finds the truth ASAP
samikshachauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved it!!!👏

continue soon ...😊
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...👏
god this esha will go in hell...😡
just hope that richa will find some clue about nandu...bas esha use kuch na kare...hope richa will remain safe n sound...
n renuka...how can she...she knew how much prithvi loved nandu...but still...😡
but prithvi bahut acha jawab dia...👏

''...Prithvi was still thinking about Nandini...he took out her picture and gazed at it...his heart still wanted to search for his lost love...somewhere he wanted that his Nandini should come back to him...''

Teri Yaadein,Mulakaatein,Wo Raatein Aur Baatein,
Teri Saansein,Wo Baahein,Ab Mujhko Yaad Aayein,
Tere Bina Mera Jiya,Sataaye Kyun Piya,
Yaadon Ne Teri Mujhpe,Ye Jaadu Kiya Re,

Tere Khayaalon Me,Khayaalon Me..Bus Tum,
Meri Nigaahon Me,Nigaahon Me..Bus Tum,
Waapas Aa Jaao...
Mere Paas,Tum Sada,
Waapas Aa Jaao...

Mere Paas Tum Sada..

Suna Mera Jahaan,
Bhoola Main Hun Kahaan,