Zindahi Kahe-Smile Please is here to stay!

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
another article..almost same as TC

Zindahi Kahe-Smile Please is here to stay!

3 hours ago
Ever since it has been heard that Rajan Shahi's Amrit Manthan starring Dimple Jhangiani might air at the 8.40 pm slot on Life OK from 27 February, speculations have been made that that existing show Zindagi Kahe-Smile Please by Optimystix's will go off air.

The poor rating of the show was said to be the main reason behind it coming under the scanner. However, Ali Asgar who plays the character of Nandkishore Jadeja seemed oblivious about this news as the production house has not contacted him. But he blamed the low TRPs on the channel for very poor promotion. He said, "Today promotion is the most important thing. Even shows hosted by Mr Bachchan who don't need any publicity, are splashed all over. In this scenario even a 0.4 rating which we are getting is good as we are standing on our own efforts."

When producer Vipul Shah was contacted for the same he said, "We are improving performance wise. Last week, the show gained 20% more time spends. I believe with or (he emphasized this word) without publicity, a show eventually performs on its content strength and with it's connect with the audience. Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki has also started to perform without any publicity. We are certain that Smile Please will get huge response in coming weeks. It is catching its due momentum!"

As far as Amrit Manthan is concerned the show hasn't got a date as of yet, which hints that Smile Please isn't going anywhere!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Zindahi_Kahe_Smile_Please_is_here_to_stay-gid-10335-gc-16.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They copy paste TB and TC articles.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Faiza thanks for sharing 😊 Anything could happen with re: this channel, as they don't really plan their shows ahead of time. So there is no guarantee if this show stays or not.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Faiza for the article.

I hope  ZKSP will get a very good time slot and Life OK promote the show even more. 

I have seen promotion for the show once in a while in other SP shows but it is not enough and they are using the original promotion.  I hope they will start using new and more often.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing faiza...i hope the TRPs increase soon ðŸ¤”