Thanks heena. Happy to know. 
lol. Glad that it isn't irritating any more 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavya8

Love the preview.
Abhiya dances are always a treat!
Armaan making a passing appearance? YAY!!
Thanks for pm!! Update soon!

Thanks dear.
Glad to know. 
Yes, they always are a treat 😳 
Lol, yes. Armaan.. 

Ur welcome. Will try to. 
-Araina- thumbnail
Replied to all the comments. Glad to know you all loved the preview. That will come. Yesterday, wasn't in mood to do anything. But today, I am and so going to type. I might update an installment... 

So look out for it... Might be up in like 1 to 2 hours... 
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Waitinggg...waitinggg...update soon
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Waitinggg...waitinggg...update soon

Oh right.. I got distracted 😆 But I've written a good 4 pages 😃 Updating that as I finish the scene I am on ☺️
-Araina- thumbnail
Chapter 16

The next day, as the college classes ended, Pia made her way through others to the psychology class. Armaan looked up when he saw her. "Come in."

She did and said, "Thank you uh'" she trialed off feeling utterly embarrassed that she didn't even know her name.

"Armaan." He offered.

"Right'" she said. Abhay came in and Pia asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Helping Armaan of course. You didn't think I'll let you have all the fun, did you?"

Pia made an 'unbelievable' face. Now he was following her around. But she couldn't take it out as anger on him. As much as she tried, the anger wouldn't come. The sweet emotion would take its place forcing her to think how sweet and caring he was.

Armaan interrupted thinking it was for the best. "So, before you both can actually help me, I'd like you to fill this out."

He handed them a stapled packet. Pia and Abhay opened their individual ones to count4 separate papers stapled together. They looked at him praying that he was kidding. But he gazed back at them with no sign of humor.

Pia still asked him. "You aren't serious. Right?"

Armaan gave a stern face. Abhay exclaimed. "You are! You can't be. Come on!! What's the need of this?"

"This experiment includes emotions, feelings, etc. I need to know if you both can handle it before you help me with the rest of them. I can't have two assistants who are good for nothing. Right? o assistants who are good for nothing. Right? You both need to prove to me that you both can work together."

Abhay and Pia looked at each other as he said that. Both of their eyes said, 'We can work together.' Both looked at him at the same time and replied together, "We can!"

Armaan raised his brow pleasantly. Abhay continued, "We don't need a test for it! Come one Armaan'" he pleaded.

Armaan went behind his desk. "Nope. No excuses. Even if you can, I want to see it for myself. Now go sit and finish it. And no sharing answers."

Both had no other choice. Pia sat on the bench at one end and Abhay on the other. They looked at each other before making a face at the paper and deciding to start. They had no other choice if they wanted to help out.

Pia muttered after a while, "I thought this was supposed to be fun. How is answering questions about myself fun?"

Abhay whispered back, 'Just be quiet and finish it if you want to help out."

Pia knew he was right and she hated that for a second. But then, she smiled and resumed ticking the questions. They were mostly multiple questions in the beginning. But as they reached the last part of it, there was an essay asking them what they think about their partner.

They groaned together reading the word 'essay'. Armaan looked up from his book and asked, "What?"

They replied together, "Essays!"

Armaan made a confused face. "You both don't like essays?"

They shook their head. "Hmm!" he said. Then in his head, he continued, "Interesting. Both are so similar to each other yet different. They seem to be more fun to study rather than the other group!"

An hour later, Pia got up and handed him the paper. Armaan took it and Abhay got up to give his paper as well. He replied, "That's it for today. Tomorrow same time, I'll have these checked."

Both of them made an 'okay' face and Pia went to grab her things. Together, they left the room.

Unwantingly, Pia had to go with Abhay. He had football practice and he was her ride home. She sat on the bleachers and watched them practice. As she got bored, she plugged in her ear phones and shuffled through her playlist every now and them and looked at things around her. Sometimes, looking at Abhay. Each time he had taken the lead, he had made a goal. They all almost nailed him down to the ground and Pia made an unpleasant face.

"Why do guys do that?!" she muttered to herself. As they stalled for a break, Abhay came and sat next to her. "Getting bored?"

"Oh how can I be?" she replied sarcastically. He laughed and said, "Only half hour more."

"Whatever. I'd just like to go home. I'm starving'!"

"We'll grab something on our way home." He suggested and went back on the field. She climbed to the very top bleacher and rested her back on the side railing and pulled her feet's up.

She closed her eyes and let the music pumping in her ear plugs seep inside her and she felt the beats and tapped her feet accordingly. She didn't realize when that half hour passed away. Abhay looked at her rocking her head and feet to the music she was hearing. She had no idea he was sitting in front of her and looking at her for the past 10 minutes!

He decided to take out her ear plugs so she would know. He touched her ear and pulled them out. She opened her eyes instantly and was about to slap the person as a reflex.

"Whoa!" he said dodging the attack.

She sighed in relief. "Abhay' it's you. What are you doing?" she looked around and found only them in the area. She continued asking, "Where is everyone?"

He sat down and she put her feet down as well. "They've been gone since the past ten minutes."

"Oh!" she shied realizing that he was in front of her since the past ten minutes.  He smiled seeing her blush.

He commented, "Not hungry anymore?"

She let go of the shy-ness and replied, "No ways! You go change fast!" she pushed him down the stairs along with her and both went into the gym. She waited outside as he went into the locker room to change.

She waited patiently outside for fifteen minutes but then she lost her patience. She walked in the locker room not knowing what exactly she was getting herself into. She was impressed looking at the locker room. She called out his name. "Abhay?"

He didn't reply but as she continued walking, she saw him emerge from around the corner with a towel around his neck. She stood still looking at him. The wet hair made him look super cute. He walked up to him taking slow steps. With each step he took, her heart raced faster.

She wanted to move back, but the sight of him without a shirt on made her stay grilled to the floor. She remembered the first time they had met. The same way. The only difference was that it was a bit darker then it was at the moment. He softly asked moving more close to her, "What are you doing here?"

She stayed mum. Then feeling the need to speak up, she fumbled. "I ' I came to '"

He didn't let her complete the statement and threw another question at her taking another step closer to her. "You love coming at right places on wrong time or is it a habit?" even he remembered the first meeting according to her.

His tone made her take a deep breath in as there was only cm's space left between them. He pushed her hair behind her ear lobe and then caressed her cheek. She softly closed her eyes taking in another gulp of air and shivered at his touch.

She made the effort to touch his hand which still rubbed her ear. She then slowly opened her eyes and admired his face and looked deeply into those eyes questioning the feelings that were bursting inside of her racing heart. He looked unexceptionally calm and very clear. Not confused at all. While there was confusion written all over her face.

The time ticked by and both stood still grasping in the moment they were having. She felt her cheeks going red from blushing and when she snapped out of it, she took a step back and thought about why she stood still. She mumbled something like 'I'll wait outside' and rushed out leaving Abhay by himself.

He smiled. She was feeling for him as well. He slipped his shirt on.

The next day, the announcement of Valentines' day ball was made. Everyone was asked to come as couples only. No couple was equal to no entry. Then they were all dismissed and the classes continued regularly. At the end of the college day, Pia decided to dance around on her own as there was time left for her to go home and Armaan had said that he has meetings to attend today.

Pia was doing ball dance all by herself imagining her partner. As she twirled herself, a hand caught her and she looked at the holder. It was Abhay. He started dancing with her replacing the imaginative figure. She smiled at him and continued dancing with him slowly without a word. He smiled back and eventually laughed at themselves.

They stopped and Pia hugged his chest trying to stop herself from laughing. He asked, "Are you crazy to be dancing by yourself?"

"No. The ball is coming up you know." They continued dancing as Abhay nodded. They giggled at themselves and enjoyed the rest of the night.

The next day, they met after school for the meeting. Since Pia decided to help out the committee in organizing the ball, she was there and Abhay just tagged along as he had no practice and also, he had to wait for Pia. Jessica told all of them gathered there. "So the ball is 2 weeks away and we need to get things together. The list of committees needed is on the table and it's up to us to make sure this is the best ball this university has seen till date. For the grand ending, we need a couple to do a ball dance. Any volunteers?"

They all looked at each other to see if anyone stepped up. When no one did, Armaan, the psychology professor, spoke, "Well, I've seen Abhay and Pia. They'd be perfect."

Both looked at each other surprised. How did he know? Their eyes seemed to be asking but neither of them knew the answer.

Jasmine said interrupting their thoughts, "Perfect. You both will do it and no arguments please. We don't have much time."

She continued on to explain other things about props and decorations, not giving either Abhay or Pia a chance to reply back on whether they will do it or not. They were just ordered to without a way out.

They looked at Armaan who quickly looked away. He had done this on purpose and they knew that! Once the meeting ended, they rounded up on Armaan not letting him go out.

Pia said angrily, "You lied yesterday, didn't you?"

Armaan took a step back. "Uh… no. I did have meetings."

Abhay continued, "And that is why you know we were dancing yesterday?"

"Oh come one guys. It's no big deal. I just saw you both when I came back." He lied trying to escape them and to calm them down.

Pia pouted, "It's not fair! Didn't anyone tell you to not over peep?"

Armaan giggled. "Over peep? Come on guys. What's the big deal? It's just a dance right? And you both are friends. So it shouldn't be a problem.

Both of the looked at each other. Friends? Yea right. Every time I touch him, I get this weird shivers and I don't even know why. It disturbs me and how am I to concentrate on dance then? Pia thought.

Abhay thought, I want her to look at me as more than friends. But she runs away each time. He decided to do it to see if she would accept her feelings by the end of two weeks.

And Pia decided to do it because she wanted to convince herself that whatever was happening to her is only for the time being. She wouldn't let anyone think that she won't dance with someone just because she gets these temptations over her feelings.

Looking at Armaan, she said, "You know what? You're right. Not a big deal." She looked at Abhay while adding, "I'll dance with Abhay."

Abhay grinned inwardly. She agreed to dance and he knew that she did it to prove that it was nothing. But even he made up his mind. I will have you admit by the end of two weeks. Come what may.

Armaan smiled at their decision. He realized they were still young to realize but not that young enough. As a psychologist, he had that much idea that sparks were flying on both sides. They just have to brought to the tip of their tongue. He just has to push them a bit and the rest will happen on its own.

People say opposites attract. But here, I see two similar people attracting to each other. The theory is not always right.

Completed the whole chapter! Hope you all liked it. Please do comment again as you can't like since you already liked it on first installment. And sorry for the delay. The whole week was busy and my plans got messed up. I wanted to update next chapter on V-day but seems like that won't be possible now. But promise to update ASAP

Love, Khushi 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
hinahorani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooow nice update fairy dear i love it
abhay and piya ki story awesome hoti ja rahi hai love u so much fairy k tm itna acha likh rahi ho mujh ko sach mai read kar k bohat maza a raha hai😊 and thanx dear pm karne k liye😊
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinahorani

wooow nice update fairy dear i love it
abhay and piya ki story awesome hoti ja rahi hai love u so much fairy k tm itna acha likh rahi ho mujh ko sach mai read kar k bohat maza a raha hai😊 and thanx dear pm karne k liye😊

Thank you so much hina 🤗 Where are you now adays? 
Glad you like it. Love you too. 
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
luvd it
thanks for the pm
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the abhiya moment...hayeee...
Wonder what essay they wrote though