Posted: 12 years ago
It is Savita right?...Although i jusut wath da Sikhar-Harmiony bits in this show... i think she is absolutely adorable...All the charcters r good but i think Savita shud get a special mention...seriously she is so damn funny..zindegi kahe is an underrated show  due 2 Life ok...but i hiope tht this actress gets popularity ..😊 she deservs it..

I just love Alii..he is a natural talent..btww...he is also good...And Aditi-Dheeraj r good as well.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No its SAVITRI. Not savita. Dont u watch d show? U dont know even her name properly.. lol
[QUOTE=flucon]No its SAVITRI. Not savita. Dont u watch d show? U dont know even her name properly.. lol[/Q

WHy do u think i asked the question in da beginning darling...calm down😊..anwys i don watch it very often which is why i wasnt sure about her name..
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i really like her char she is quiet amazing @aDDiti Shikhar toh rockz :D
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree all the actors are playing their part well nd are talented..with...good...story...but like ok needs to understand nd promote all their shows equally...my favourite savitri scenes are the ones with hiral(harmony mom)...may it be the english speaking scene of savtri😆 or bathroom scene of hiral nd savitri...where hiral had a great fall nd savitri expression were priceless😆

Originally posted by: nehasharma0007

I agree all the actors are playing their part well nd are talented..with...good...story...but like ok needs to understand nd promote all their shows equally...my favourite savitri scenes are the ones with hiral(harmony mom)...may it be the english speaking scene of savtri😆 or bathroom scene of hiral nd savitri...where hiral had a great fall nd savitri expression were priceless😆

YA i knw  when Savitri ws speaking "English" 🤣...LMAo i watched tht Epi..gnerally she is good...i started liking her since then actually..
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agree...even i love savitri chr so much she is sooo funy n always bring smile on our face by her acting
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, she is indeed an awesome and equally adorable actress. I really love her way of delivering dialogues, its so cute. 😳 😍
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is an ideal mother😳 and her english is outstanding😆 dont know i always thought tat i have seen her in some other serial also where dont know🤔