Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow what a twist ..
Poor Shahid s character will build up expectations in love.
Might be like Ross s love story with his first wife in Friends.
I don't mind but I dont think Indian audience is ready for it
& I don't think they will be able to do justice. Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga was so disappointing. Sonam & her lover appeared to be more like besties and no chemistry. The movie was more about the guy Rajkumar. I think it will take more 10 years for BW to actually come out with good queer romance. I ll say the best queer content I have ever seen is from Thailand when it comes to story, chemistry, aesthetics everything. They have the best BL/GL content.
Will this be Shahid's Padmaavat 2
?
Will this be Shahid's Padmaavat 2
?
O Shahid 
Will make more than Romeo 😂
Why shouldn't Shahid's character become the best friend of a Lesbian woman??? Gay men have women as best friends as well...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9826
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dak8BSTy99g/?igsh=MWNqcHlnaW1jeHBsOA==
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbdV-aSRMcc/?igsh=MWV2a3hjenlmdWI0
12