did u actually digest it?? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
but my problem was dat wen d same guy constantly trusted her against sia who is actually his best buddy...he almost put her in2 seven heavens wen she got burned...he even ate d same food which kastur was punished...he confessed her nd even told her dat he is ready 2 giv any test...den hw will one's own dignity allow herself 2 think dat her hubby lied about his luv 4 her...

i was super upset only dat shot bcos i totally understand her anger, but doubting his luv nd asking 2 prove it wen he nvr actually disrespected hher luv 4 him was sick nd pathetic...

MOHAN always knew dat kastur luvs him nd he did respect her luv nd nvr questioned it nd dat tooo bcos of a 3rd person like sia , but kastur did it bcos sia provoked her??...i hated itt nd no i m not defending or being partial bcos i m a bawrii...

nd y is kastur being hypocrite nw???...wen she lied bout d OS 2 save baapji's self respect nd life nd dharam, den hw can she blakmail MOHAN 2 tell his truth 2 his mom, she shud understand dat MOHAN hid d truth only 2 save his mom's dignity nd her life...

hw can she think dat MOHAN is a fraud, he lied but he dint cheat but kastur's words lead him 2 b a fraud...

i don understand dat shud b happy or sad..i wanted 2 see a painful MOHAN but aftr seeing d reasons of kastur blaming him i reallly feel very aweful...
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For some reason I hated the thing she said warna aap mujhe kho denge
Well its not about this show but any show, till the point other shows no interest they are head over heels behind them but the minute they start reciprocating their love, this blackmailing thing comes into action.
And then to prove his love, I mean don't get me wrong but still even after being in love I still felt the way she behaved was not really justified, he has just started loving her rather showing her that he also love her and just the next day, the extreme step, in my opinion from what I hv seen in relations, it takes time for any individual and their relation to grow to such an extent where you can think of such thing and Kastur asking him to decide was not really justified and then I know it was a big deal, lke he lied to everyone but still not this much that she threatens to leave him.

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
i felt like punching my own face wen she blakmailed him dat choose me or ur family...plsss wat is d point of being so modest nd ideal wen she makes a sick condition like dis...
her anger, her sadness all is acceptable, but asking him 2 prove his luv nd packing her bag 2 leave him was soo rude, mean nd not human...cudnt she wait 4 his story b4 pacing d bag??..hw can she think dat he did it all bcos he is a cheat nd liar always??...