did u actually digest it??

Posted: 12 years ago
was just thinking dat wateva happened in yesterdays episode it was bound 2 happen..

definitely kastur had alll d rights 2 ask MOHAN  bout his truth nd she did it, no comments on d way her approach was.😆...
even it was justified dat MOHAN tried 2 defend himself in front of kastur bcos he dint want 2 lose his luv nd his family...

but actuallly d worst part nd d only part i actually felt very bad( i mean emotionallY) was wen kastur was actually being doubtful dat whether MOHAN's luv nd confession 4 her was true or not😡.😲...
d way MOHAN hold her hands nd repeated dat he luvs her nd everything is utter true, my heart pinched nd broke 100000000000000000000000 times..🥺...

i felt CVss overdid it.🥱..bcos making kastur question his luv, dat tooo only aftr listening sum crap 4m her biggest enemy whom she doesnt even ask 2wice doesnt go wid d way kastur has been portrayed🤢...i just want 2 know dat if kastur wasnt still convinced den willl she alsoo think dat d cossummation was only bcos 4 d sake of it..🤢

she was definitely right in questioning nd even no problem dat she believed sia as she had proves👍🏼, but even thinking dat his luv was alsoo a lie wasnt acceptable here.👎🏼...
nd dat part was utter sick wen kastur told him dat either u confess ur mistake in front of d family orelse i will leave nd she even had packed d bags.😡.🤔...wasnt it sick🤢...it sucked 4 me bcos i thought b4 packing kastur shud hv given him anoder chance 2 speak or show his point.🤔...

but 2day my only fear is dat i don want kastur 2 ask him do his prashchit in such way which relates wid baapji's moral nd ideoogies..🥱...oderwise ..😡..🥱...👎🏼..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You summed up everything so well, Sundas. I've nothing more to say. CVs have ruined Kastur's character long ago. Mohan's mistake is just a mistake, not a crime yet she is doubting him as if he's a criminal. Everything was spot on except her questioning his love.

Arey yaar, Kastur, the guy who considers his work as everything, kept it aside and took care of you when you were ill, and now you are doing this to him? Kastur should have given him a chance to Mohan to defend himself but nope, she packed her bag and was ready to go. 🥱

Is their marriage based on the degree? Just one lie can prove the love, which is clearly visible in Mohan's eyes, wrong? Anyways am just waiting for tonight's episode and dare if she tells him to do something like Baapji usually does. 😡
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Like u mentioned kastur had all rights to behave the way she behaved, on behalf of my POV i dont feel she was/is wrong.. she did what any other wife wud do.. the situation is totally understandable.. besides now its time for mohan to be given test.. *it sounds lame, but we've bin seeing kastur always being given test to proof her love/worth to mohan* so i just feel its fair to see mohan dng this now.. whatever it is.. WE ALL know that mohur wont seperate DEF not and mohan is totally in love with kastur..he will/can do anything.. that solid proof right there and then... kastur has done almost anything to proof her love and that too taking blame for others and saving him from getting in trouble with baap-ji.. he shud be able to contribute to anything she asks him... 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ummm when was kastur ever asked to prove her love for mohan, by mohan? NEVER!!! Whatever she did for him, she did because she loved him, he never asked her to prove anything. When he asked her for her jewelery even then he did not say you have to do it to prove your love, he said its your choice if you trust me you give it, if you don't I will understand so saying kastur was asked to prove her love for mohan is wrong, he did not even want her to take oyster sauce blame, only when she gave him kasam that he agreed ... so please talk facts.

Sundas love shown in these serials is too superficial in my opinion, I know people will jump on me for saying this but love makes you melt, love makes you do things you won't do otherwise, most important of all loves makes you forgive thats a fact of life, right or wrong is another debate but  praschit and whatever non-sense they show in these serials is far from real ... yes it hurts when trust is broken, it hurts when you come to know you were lied to ... but if you love someone, you always tend to have a soft corner, you evaluate the situation and are more forgiving than you would ever be otherwise.

And no kastur's anger is not unjustified but yes i don't agree with few of the things she said or did yesterday but there is no point arguing
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
LIke i said MY POV , u may not have acknowledge the sacrifices kastur made and how she again and again proofed her love for mohan although being told in her face that HE doesnt love her,, whatever all of that is over with .. i'm loving the current track and yep no point in discussing😎 or arguing prior to the current track...and Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
I am not saying kastur did not sacrifice all i am saying is she did it because she loved him, she was not asked to or forced to do those sacrifices or was asked to prove her love by anyone
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
whether she was directly asked or not the point is she did because she loves him so whether he is being asked or not it shudnt be n e different for him, he's also got to proof his love one way or the other.. its a serial after all not reality...
Soaps1 thumbnail
If you read my post thats what i wrote that the love shown in these shows is so superficial 😆 Anyways no point arguing 
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

If you read my post thats what i wrote that the love shown in these shows is so superficial 😆 Anyways no point arguing 

😉 totally yaar. now thats its ending we've to expect this only
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sam, look we aren't against of the way Kastur reacted .. That was natural for sure. But all these she gotta know was from Sia, and then what? She confronted him .. Fine! But she should have given him a damn chance to defend himself. She didn't give that.

Kastur questioned Mohan's love. Well, isn't she living with him for months? Doesn't she know him this much that if he wouldn't really love her, he wouldn't have taken their marriage to the next level? Yes he lied but he never took advantage of her, be rude to her and whatsoever, so for sure, he has a good heart. So, just for a lie for a degree, she can't just question his love.

Questioning his love would be questioning his character. Telling his love as a lie would be insulting him cuz he gave her all the rights of a wife. If the consummation was just for the sake of it, it would be done long ago. 
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago