Gossip Girl Season 5, Ep12 Full Recap & video

sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gossip Girl Season 5, Ep12 Full Recap & video

Father and the Bride

Dear GG fans:  Here's what I would like for our NYC lovelies on Gossip Girl.  I'd like Dan to find himself a nice vegan Astoria girl.  I'd like Serena to date someone who is not a criminal or Dan.  I'd like Nate to actually have a date. And then date someone whose birthday is after 1980.  And I'd like the GG writers to stop ending everything with a party and playing games with Chuck and Blair. I'd also like Jenny and Eric to return, with perhaps a dash of Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Is that too much to ask?  Well, apparently so.  Tonight's party is the Bachelorette Partee du Blair. Gossip Girl offers to help Nate figure out who wanted him killed. Chuck is still hot with his whiskey ruined whispering voice.  I can't help it. I'm sorry. By the way, what DOES Chuck do anymore? Didn't he own a hotel once? Is anyone in school at all?  Shouldn't they be graduating? Yes, ok, fine.  I'll have some dark chocolate and chill out.  Dan and Serena are still faking a relationship and she's making him buy her $8 coffee drinks. Why can't Serena buy him a damn drink as she has the money?  Serena is writing about GG. Then Nate crashes Serena's column as a favor to Gossip Girl because GG told Nate his cousin Tripp tired to have him killed.  Nate lies about it to Serena.  She, of course, finds out about it and publishes her column onto the Spectator website.  Dan is having a meeting about a second book. Blair, who is Jewish, is still going to church with the hottie priest.  I can't help it. I'm sorry.  Blair promises to make the hottie priest her royal adviser. Wait, is this the hottie priest who was making out with Beatrice, the annoying prince's sister? Dan's agent says it would be better if he wasn't all fake schmoochie with Serena. He pitches a book idea about a Western, and then a futuristic novel. Alas, the publishers want him to write more about Serena.  Blair catches Chuck stalking her, and he tells her that one day she'll crack and come back to him.  Cuz he doesn't know about her promise to the lord.  Is it me or did Blair not mourn the loss of her baby for like, a second? I mean, I know GG isn't reality but that seems a little too far.  The sexy priest man tells Chuck where Blair's bachelorette party is and he should go save her. Blair is getting drunky drunk. She's all dancey and wearing a tiara. I kind of like her. She tells Beatrice she does love Louis and can only love Chuck from afar.  At the same time Serena is trying to work with Tripp, who swears he's innocent. Tripp says it could be his wife who tried to kill Nate.  Oooh, she played a trick on Tripp and Nate's grandfather and Nate are listening in. Tripp confesses and says he tried to kill Nate because he was jealous that Nate got all the attention and the much, much older women.  Nate says he wants to make it on his own and goes outside to throw his cap up in the air and twirl around. Blair mistakes two NYPD officers for strippers and gets arrested for smoking a doobie outside. If she has a Post-It note, I'm starting a petition for new story lines.  Beatrice tries to make up.  We don't really believe her, but Beatrice breaks up with the priest. The priest is mad. He gets Beatrice sent to Africa for missionary work.  Chuck is his new BFF.  They agree to break up the wedding together. Outside the police station, Dan fake breaks up with Serena because of his book.  Then they chitty chat on the phone and Serena is all flirty flirty and tells Dan they should fake stay together and go out on many fake dates.  Blair makes it home safe, but Chuck comes by and swears he'll never give up on her. Never!!

P Recap...G.G.

Episode 12 . Video

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Sui=))

It was interesting and funny to see Blair scene...she was funny when she was drunk and happy Beatrice changed her mind.
Can Luis be more creepy..asking someone else whom he thought she had affair with to write his wedding wow👎🏼 So bascially she liked Dans feelings and not Luis🤢 I saw parallell with Dan and Chucks love for Blair and Serena had to lie to Dan just to get his attention..finally miss attention seeker has to work on to get a guys attention😆

Poor Nate, his family is the worst:(

It was sucha  hype for this 100th episode but the promo looks all boring🥱😆