Dale and Pooja Bedi have thought to make me famous

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Reading some of the tweets going in-between Pooja Bedi and Dale and I can't believe what they are talking about ha ha. They traced me like I was from outer space (Anyone can read my address from my website) but even then they got it wrong...blaa blaa blaa They have saved my India-forum posts,blogs and tweets and they will complaint to police ha ha...

They should better wake-up now. They are not living in 19th century where they can threaten anyone for no reasons. I would also like to see my abusive posts as I did not know I had abused anyone πŸ˜†

See their discussion: Lets see what they publish and then I will decide my reply through my lawyers for them πŸ˜›

Sharanya @Sharanyashetty6 4h

@DaleBhagwagar sukh is, wow ty he ws so abusive that I blocked him

Dale Bhagwagar @DaleBhagwagar 4h

@Sharanyashetty6 We've traced him and saved defamatory tweets and forum posts as web pages. Planning to report in police and Media next.

Sharanya @Sharanyashetty6 4h

@DaleBhagwagar oh there are many many more! Who go on n on abusin! Just ridiculous!

Dale Bhagwagar @DaleBhagwagar 3h

@Sharanyashetty6 Abusing wth a hidden intent & agenda is bad. That's what this guy has done from almost a year on forums and a created blog.

Sharanya @Sharanyashetty6 3h

@DaleBhagwagar He is jus 2 abusive!sad @poojabeditweets stil gets to face so much wrath! N v who support pb,sky,amar juhi get abusve tweets

Dale Bhagwagar @DaleBhagwagar
  • Close

@Sharanyashetty6 @poojabeditweets @sukhsandhu His full name is Sukhjinder Sandhu and he stays at Box Hill North, Victoria, Australia.

Hide conversation
7:23 AM - 15 Jan 12 via web Details

Edited by SukhSandhu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukh! Let these dogs bark!

They can't do no shit! I thought these wimps are grown up but nah, they worse than a 5th grader.

They can't complain on any bases. U haven't threaten them to death... so they can't do anything.

I know Pooja Bedi and Dale very well. They are trying to scare people away by talking about cyber cops. Stupid dumbheads.

They know nothing. As Ive already told Dale on his face that he is the shit I flush. Trust me, he doesn't feel powered enough to reply me back.

So everyone! Go abuse them!!! U have VIPs guarantee.. Nothing will happen. Muaah! <3

Even if i make f**kUDaleBhagwager.Com -Still they can't touch my hair. ;)
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
you dont even abuse on twitter! πŸ˜† i still dont understand how witty and truthful replies equal abuse... this is what Dale and Bedi have been doing for so long... trying to frame Mahekians!  

Dale and Pooja Bedi need to get a life! dont worry about this BS Sukh... Dale is trying to scare you off! 
I will give Dale n pooja My IP address because I wanna see how far those dickheads can go. LOL

Tv Actor Iqbal Khan also threatend me and my few friends thru an article that he will send cyber cops after his canadian and american abuser. Then, I called Iqbal Khan and told him I'm waiting.

This was in 2008 or 2009 I think. Ill try to look for the article when I get on a laptop.

Stupid Ppl
zozo1200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry hun..let these dogs barks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dae, Pooja bedi and fat juhi are the biggest delusional people ever. They cant do shitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they reallly need to get an effin lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Dale's email to me

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 3:21 AM, Dale Bhagwagar <[email protected]> wrote:

I state here in writing that I am given to believe, you, Mr Sukh Sandhu, an IT Tech/Computing Multimedia and Software engineering professional residing in Melbourne, Australia, have bad-mouthed me and more importantly, my Indian celebrity clients, using and misusing various Internet social media as platforms, by spreading fabricated vindictive fake information which is illegal and amounts to defamation and is a criminal offence under cyber laws in India as well as your country Australia. I am given to believe that you, Mr Sukh Sandhu, have taken unfair advantage and grossly misused your abilities as a systems and compliance manager and multimedia developer in Australia to discredit and defame my Indian celebrity clients through various public platforms.

Dale Bhagwagar

SukhSandhu thumbnail
And my reply to his threatening email to my personal account:

Date: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: i am missing such discussions... pls continue ;-)
To: Dale Bhagwagar <[email protected]>

Mr. Dale

Please then do whatever you want to do. I have not said or did anything I should be ashamed of. I am waiting to see what you can do and I will speak to my legal representatives after that. If I will not teach you lesson of your life, and how to behave with public change my name.

Shame on you for using such cheap tactics for your clients and accusing and bothering people unnecessary. I also know cyber cops in both countries and most importantly why should I fear of you? Who the hell are you? A cheap third class PR!

Show me one tweet or blog which is defamatory or abusive and I will show you all screen shots of what you are doing on social network and how you are abusing and threatening people with/without your media contacts even those tweets which you've deleted.

I am waiting now for all media reports, police cops inquiry, cyber cops inquiry, etc. etc. and If you will not do it and you keep on speaking rubbish for me all-over Internet I will sue you for sure.

Its OKAY to run your business but learn some ETHICS and UNDERSTANDING that people can have different opinions from a cheap people like you.

Go to HELL!

Cheers
Sukh Sandhu

lmao that noob actually emailed that to u!!! rofl
SukhSandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

lmao that noob actually emailed that to u!!! rofl

Yeah and I even don't know what he is talking about but I have A LOT of things against him. I am only waiting for him to do something so that I teach him all lessons at once and a bit of ETHICS 😳

Regards,
Dale Bhagwager was an apology letter that was sent to his Parents from the condom factory