Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

finally shaadi ho gayi
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update dear
muaaah! luv u for this.
luvd the way Prithvi taught a lesson 2 dat Sanjay
Prithvi n Nandini r finally married! Thank God!
update soon
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant update dear..👍🏼..loved how prithvi taught sanjay a good lesson...he make him married with his long time gf😆...stupid vinod...nandu is not that stupid that she will repeat the same mistake.
but this brainless vinod did the same mistake again...now wait and watch what prithvi does to u😡
i loved the description of their wedding ceremony😳
update soon dear...

mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...
loved it ...
ur ff is tooo good
continue soon
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...
loved it ..
prithvi is so smart..😎..
finally they are married.. yayy..🥳
cont soon..
sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️😳Prithvi n Nandini shadi k pavitra Bandhan me bhand gaye🤗😛🥳yieeepy

ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear😊...

i am so happy PriNi got married🥳...the perfect couple😳...

& that sanjay got the taste of his medicine😆...good plan prithvi😉...

ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...👏
prithvi u did a good job...but i think u should give a punch to sanjay.....but it's ok...
n finally they both are married...😊
good...

Aah Aah Aah, Aah Aah, Aah Aah Aah 
Shehnaaiyon Ki Sada Keh Rahi Hai
Khushi Ki Mubaarak Ghadi Aa Gayi Hai
Saji Surkh Jodi Mein Chaand Si Dulhan
Zameen Pe Falak Se Pari Aa Gayi Hai
Aah Aah Aah, Aah Aah Aah Aah, Aah Aah Aah - 2
Aah Aah Aah, Aah, Aah Aah Aah Aah Aah - 2
Aah Aah Aah, Aah Aah Aah Aah, Aah Aah Aah
Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai - 2 Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai Palbhar Mein Kaise Badalte Hain Rishte - 2 Ab To Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai (Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai) - 2 (Saat Pheron Se Bandha Janmon Ka Yeh Bandhan Pyaar Se Joda Hai Rab Ne Preet Ka Daaman) - 2 Hain Nayi Rasmein, Nayi Kasmein, Nayi Uljhan Honth Hai Khaamosh, Lekin Keh Rahi Dhadkan Dhadkan Dhadkan, Dhadkan Dhadkan - 2 Dhadkan Meri Dhadkan, Dhadkan Teri Dhadkan - 2 Dhadkan, Dhadkan, Dhadkan, Dhadkan - 2 Dhadkan, Meri Dhadkan, Meri Dhadkan Mushkil Ashkon Ko Chhupaana Lagta Hai - 2 Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai Palbhar Mein Kaise Badalte Hain Rishte Ab To Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai (Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai) - 2 Main Teri Baahon Ke Jhule Mein Pali Babul Jaa Rahi Hoon Chhodke Teri Gali Babul Main Teri Baahon Ke Jhule Mein Pali Babul - 3 Jaa Rahi Hoon Chhodke Teri Gali Babul Khoobsurat Yeh Zamaane Yaad Aayeenge Chaahke Bhi Hum Tumhe Na Bhool Paayenge Muskhil Mushkil, Mushkil Daaman Ko Churaana Lagta Hai Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai Mushkil Daaman Ko Churaana Lagta Hai Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai Palbhar Mein Kaise Badalte Hain Rishte Ab To Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai (Dulhe Ka Sehra Suhaana Lagta Hai Dulhan Ka To Dil Deewana Lagta Hai) - 6 Dhadkan Dhadkan, Dhadkan Dhadkan – 4...😍

waiting for the surprise which prithvi has decided for sanjay...
awesome update...
luv u...😊
Smoking_up thumbnail
yiieeepppiiieee paaarrrtttyyy...
Finally prithvi weds nandini yaaahhhooo
Wat a fab update dear...
Loved it :-)
Continue sooonnn now can't wait anymore
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 46

Nandini and Prithvi reached home...Renuka and other family members performed other ceremonies and after sometime...the couple was asked to rest...

Nandini entered a decorated room... "i can't believe that's your room Prithvi"

Prithvi "our room" he came near her '.

Nandini "i am tired Prithvi...you know this dress is so heavy that my shoulders are aching..."

Prithvi "fine let me help you take it off..."

Nandini "no don't...i can do myself"

Prithvi hold her from behind...he kissed her cheek "don't stop me now"

Nandini blushed and felt her body warmer as she felt his touch...

he made her sit comfortably on the bed...gazed at her...he was about to kiss her when he heard his phone ringing...

Prithvi answered the phone.

it was his cousin Sameera who had come from Australia...

Prithvi "i have to go and meet her...will come back in sometime..."

Nandini "sure..."

Prithvi left and she felt so tired '..

After sometime Prithvi came back and saw her lying on the bed...he hold her tightly from behind...she still didn't reacted...

Prithvi relaxed his hold and she spun around, eyes closed, blindly reaching out for him, pulling his body in toward her. He kissed her brutally, holding the kiss for as long as he could before breaking it, burying his face in her neck, kissing her hair. He kissed her ear and then her cheek before attacking her mouth again. Nandini's arms were tight around him and they battled with their tongues. This time she was the one who broke, throwing her head back, smiling up at him.

Nandini "i am really tired Prithvi...i know you have loads of energy...but I don't...i will die"

Prithvi "i won't let you die..." he held her tightly in his arms as they made love...

__**********

Next Morning...

Nandini woke up early, she got ready and went downstairs...

Renuka was sipping tea... "oh Nandini , you woke up so early...come beta"

Sameera "hi Nandini , I am Sameera... Prithvi's cousin." She was beautiful young girl but was older than Nandini.

Nandini "hi Sameera"

All were having breakfast...

The security gourd came to inform Renuka about some person waiting at the gate... Renuka got up and went towards the gate...

Renuka "yes how can I help you??" she saw a young man in his thirties wearing nice suit and looked sophisticated.

"hello mam, my name is Deepak Chopra...i am Nandini's uncle"

Renuka "Nandini's uncle??...but she never told me of..."

Deepak "i know mam...even I was looking for her and I found out through this newspaper when I saw her photograph...i have come all the way from Dubai...can I please meet her...she will recognize me"

Renuka "oh yes...please come in"

Deepak walked inside the mansion and looked around...

Renuka "look Nandini...whose here"

Nandini and Sameera were laughing when they paused...Nandini turned towards the door... she looked carefully... "Uncle"

she was happy to see Deepak... she hugged him... "how are you and where were you...i...i...wanted to tell you..."

Deepak "Nandini let me first look at you carefully..."

Nandini smiled but soon her smile vanished...

Deepak "what happened Nandini...are you thinking about your Father??"

Nandini "no Uncle...just thinking how he..." tears started floating her eyes.

Deepak "no Nandini I will not see any tears in your eyes...please forget it...i know what all happened...i am coming from there...i met Vinod and taught him a lesson...here are your papers of the entire property"

Nandini looked at the papers... "Uncle..." she smiled at him with moist eyes...

Deepak "no just take it...its yours..."

Nandini read the papers while wiping her tears...

Deepak "i know I was Vinod's best friend but after he did such a cheap and disgraceful thing I have broken all my relations with him..."

Nandini "Uncle thank you so much and can I please ask one thing...before dying my Father had given this right to him but now I give this right to you, that if something happens to me than you can look after my property"

Deepak "no no Nandini...please don't involve me now...and nothing will happen to you "

Nandini smiled "i know Uncle but its just a formality...i can't put any other name...as you already know about the whole property"

Deepak "Nandini are you happy now?? and where is your husband?"

Nandini "yes I am so happy...Prithvi is very nice...oh I forgot to ask you...what will you have and please be comfortable...i will be right back"

Deepak sat down on the couch...

Sameera "hi I am Sameera..."

Deepak "hello Sameera"

both were talking when Prithvi saw him...he was still not convinced with Nandini's words of praises about her Uncle...

Prithvi "hello Mr Deepak...i am Prithvi...Nandini's husband..."

Deepak stood up and happily said "hello Prithvi...its so nice to meet you"

Prithvi "well I am surprised you never came before to meet Nandini...anyways so you met Vinod...well I have to settle some things with him"

Deepak "i work in Dubai and never got time to come here...when I saw this newspaper I came running to see Nandini...i went to Vinod first but I got to know what he did then I broke all the relations with him and now I came to see Nandini and gave her the gift"

Prithvi "i saw your lovely gift...thank you...you made my work easier...please take seat...Nandini is coming"

Deepak "thank you Prithvi"

Nandini placed lavish food very nicely on the table and invited her Uncle to come...

everyone was happy and enjoyed '...

_____************

Next Day...

Rajveer "i want both of them to visit our farmhouse...we have important meeting to attend there."

Renuka "you always want your Son to attend meetings...its his time to enjoy and you want him to go there and get busy in work"

Rajveer "no Renu...work is also important...i will talk to him...and we too have to leave for Australia next week...remember we left all the work pending there..."

Renuka "so early...we have recently got him married and now we can't spend some time with him"

Rajveer "you have whole life to spend with them...please understand Renu"

Renuka looked sad "fine I will start packing"

Sameera "but aunty I came now and I want to stay some more time here..."

Renuka "of course you can beta...this is your house as well..."

suddenly they heard the door bell...it was Deepak...he got some gifts for everyone...

___******

Nandini "Prithvi can I ask you one thing" while brushing her hair...

Prithvi "hmmm" while reading newspaper"

Nandini "is Sameera Devika aunty's daughter.??"

Prithvi "no no Sameera is actually not my cousin...she was our driver's daughter...that driver died while saving my Father...so its a big thing for us...Dad raised her as his own child and now she studies in Australia..."

Nandini "oh...how old was she then??"

Prithvi "she must be ten at that time...remember Nandini never mention this to her...she might feel bad...and she is like my sister...she is seven years older than me"

Nandini "no I won't mention...anyways will you keep on reading this newspaper now??"

Prithvi gazed at her "i have one more thing to do..." he said while pulling her closer...

Nandini "i have just done my make up and now you..."

Prithvi "oh...so make up is more important..."

Nandini "no Prithvi...i have to go downstairs now...leave me"

Prithvi was holding her tightly in his arms...not letting her leave

Nandini tried to pull away "please Prithvi, leave me..."

he came closer to taste her lips...

Nandini "no...don't"

Prithvi "fine go..." he said annoyingly

Nandini looked at the frowns on his forehead, she came closer "please don't get angry..."

Prithvi looked at her innocent face and didn't let the opportunity go and grabbed her tightly again and placed his lips on hers...she tried to fidget but in vain...all her efforts were drained...

After some time...

Nandini "leave me please..." she got up after Prithvi turned on the side...

Prithvi "that was my good morning" he smiled while cosily lying on the bed

Nandini "yes...and look at me...how will I go out now...i have to get ready again" while wiping her cheeks and neck that he tasted...

Prithvi gazed at her "i can continue whole day and night if you allow me"

Nandini "no thanks...i have to have bath again now"

she walked towards the bathroom with a sheet on her body...

Prithvi smiled and rushed after her...

as she turned on the shower he periodically attacked her body, caressing her breasts, her thighs, her gently rounded stomach. He took off his clothes and then they embraced, standing under the shower. Prithvi bit her lip and she winced, pulling back. Then, when he knew she was going to scream, he jammed his mouth down on hers and held it there until the scream died inside her...

______***********************

Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago