Sab TV Actors wishes everyone a Happy New Year!

VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Sab TV Actors wishes everyone a Happy New Year!

New Year wishes have already started pouring in from our Television Industry, as we are now in the last week of 2011. Everyone is making plans to welcome the New Year with a Big Bang, and bid adieu to 2011.

People will remember the year 2011 for various reasons, just as our Actors of Chidiyagarh on SAB TV, share their memories and moments of 2011 withRangmunch.TV

Paresh Ganatra:

It's been a fantastic year for me. Where television was concerned, I was approached for four to five projects which I turned down till Chidiyaghar came along. It did not take me long to say a yes to Chidiyaghar, the script was exciting and the idea unique. Its been great working on the show and the audiences have loved it too. The last time we were in Ahmedabad, just about a week after the show was launched on-air, people were already recognizing me as Ghotak, my character in the show. 2012 is looking bright for me as I am getting such rave reviews from all age groups for my role in Chidiyaghar.

Rajendra Gupta:

I am ending 2011 on a sweet note because my show'Chidiyaghar', which is aired on SAB TV, has got phenomenal response from the audience. I do only one project at a time and will be shooting for the show while welcoming 2012.

Edited by VersatileStar - 12 years ago