Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So CV should bring the pencil box wala guy from her past 🀣

Jokes aside I hate jealousy track to the core they always go bad 🀒

Remember the track from Kis Desh where Heer makes Prem jealous by being so lovey-dovey with him when Prem was acting as Gaurav... Prem's jealousy on the fact that Heer was getting close to a man that resembles him made him confess that he's her Prem. 😳

In Tere Liye, Anurag's jealousy for Subodh makes him realize that he selflessly loves Taani. 😳

Jealousy track sometimes bring positive factors in a relationship, so far I think. I have histories of getting jealous with those people with whom my best friend got too much friendly. πŸ˜† But eventually our friendship grew strong in the past eight years. 😳 I miss her

Coming to the main point, I love jealousy tracks 😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Remember the track from Kis Desh where Heer makes Prem jealous by being so lovey-dovey with him when Prem was acting as Gaurav... Prem's jealousy on the fact that Heer was getting close to a man that resembles him made him confess that he's her Prem. 😳

In Tere Liye, Anurag's jealousy for Subodh makes him realize that he selflessly loves Taani. 😳

Jealousy track sometimes bring positive factors in a relationship, so far I think. I have histories of getting jealous with those people with whom my best friend got too much friendly. πŸ˜† But eventually our friendship grew strong in the past eight years. 😳 I miss her

Coming to the main point, I love jealousy tracks 😳

And also remember how rude and foolish Onu was acting cause he actually thought Subodh and Tani were involve πŸ₯± and Heer with Gaurav don't count since it was Prem pretending πŸ˜†

I am not worry about it but based on past experiences jealousy track are normally torture for me.
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kastur will surely  feel insecure and jealous by the presences of this new girl and will become   all sady and Baa will guide her how look beautiful and attracitive  in order to gain  her mohanji s attention. Till now kastur is like time will make M relaise her luv But now she will  take step by herself . And kastur makeover is also on way in  somewhat modren sarees than her present  village thakurain look.

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one question plzzz...

why her?????? seriuosly ...isse kastur ko kya mujhe bhi jealousy nahi horahi πŸ˜† i mean koi tough competitor honi chahiye thi πŸ˜• as in som1 in TL was... πŸ˜† i still regret hating neha she was beauty.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't want Kastur to be jealous. I don't want Mohan to give her any reason to be jealous, and I want Kastur to know and trust Mohan enough to not even...

I think the factor here might be Saroj, who may set up situations...Sigh...  I hope not.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saroj will play dirty😑

Her taunts and glares would be disgusting🀒

I so don't want to see it