Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

:::Being Human:::

:::The Wedding😉:::

Abhay returns to Dehradun for Pia's sake so the venue of their wedding can take place at the Dobrial Mansion. Pia was missing her family too much and Misha had just decided to get married to Danish. Abhay had decided to risk his life so his Pia would spend the last few days with her Mother and Sister. They needed each other with Arnab's  absence. Now Abhay only had one day left to complete his cycle to becoming a human permanently. On their journey back to Dehradun on their flight Abhay held Pia's hands. She was feeling very anxious with Abhay's life being at risk. Last they heard was the vampires were no longer in Dehradun and Jeh had overtaken the Khurana business empire all on his shoulders. Pia hoped Jeh got over his enmity with Abhay and moved on with his life.

Misha picked Abhay and Pia and took them directly to the Dobrial Mansion where the entire place was filled decorations shocking Pia. Abhay couldn't help but laugh at Pia's look of discern-Pia the weddings today and as U can see i'm about to head off to the beauty parlour that Mom booked in for us.
Pia gasped gaping at Misha-Us?
Misha mocked Pia holding her around her shoulders faking a smile-We are living under difficult times Pia. The recessions hit us bad so we are doing a buy one get one free deal here. Both U and I are getting married today and theres no buts in it. Abhay we've already ordered U a tailor made designer Sherwani a la Kabir's choice. I don't trust U not to wear colour. Its my sisters big day and U aren't ruining it by wearing dull lifeless colours ok?
Abhay raised his hands in the air-Don't look at me i'm off black for life. Do what U want i'm not bothered by it. I just want to make Pia mine and the sooner the better (Winking at Pia)
Pia blushed smiling a littly shyly with Misha dragging Pia in the car. Pia turned round to see Abhay but by then they were already in the car whizzing directly to the beauty parlour.

Pia asked Misha-Danish isn't in love with U and neither are U in love with Danish. Kabir loves U Mishu. I can see U love him back. U can't do this Mishu and throw your life away just because Birdie wanted U to never leave Danish. He will always be with U guys anyway. He is Kabir's cousin afterall. 
Misha brought out a range of bridal gowns for Pia to choose-They are all in your size pick one. 
Pia was amazed at the choice-Did U...?
Misha laughed blankly-Mom chose all the dresses as usual. Like i'd be seen dead in these oh wait i am going to be seen in these. Pia life just hands U what U get. U just ahve to compromise and settle. I'm fine with it and Loves for losers. I'll never marry for Love. Love and Misha have severe allergies so don't press me. I'm already in a bad mood.
Pia chose an outfit threatening Misha-U know Misha, Nobody should ever compromise. Its not fair on anyone if U settle. Danish doesn't deserve it, neither do U or Kabir.
Misha smiled fakely-We aren't all lucky like U Pia. Finding Abhay was a one in a million of a chance and then him becoming human for U well its God's way of saying justice has been done. U deserve a happy ending Pia. I love Danish. I do.
Pia bemused-As what? A friend, Jiju, or a lover?
Misha's heart sank closing her eyes-Don't mess with my head Pia. I've made my mind and nobody can change it.

Pia and Misha are in their bridal gown looking radiant and very elegant. On their way back home they catch a glimpse of Jeh in his hummer stopping his vehicle as soon as he'd seen Pia. Misha turned round and saw the windows come down.

Misha in the driving seat-Pia hold on tight we are about to go on a ride of our lives. Your stalkers on to us. 
Pia gulped and egged Misha on-Hit the gas Mishu now!!!!!!!

Jeh followed their car and Misha went on her insane speeding spree getting a real rush bringing out the daredevil in her cheering her up for a change prompting Pia to make a move. Her stubborn sister needed help and by force she'd give it to her. Finally Misha lost Jeh and headed home where Madhoo was waiting for her daughters with tears brimming down her eyes with joy. Her daughters looked like Angels.

Madoo felt Pia and Misha hug her-If only your father were here to see this day!
Misha wiped her mothers tears-Your going to ruin my make up. Now give me a smile.
Madhoo smiled softly-Misha U are happy na with this wedding? Mujhe naa jane kyun lagthi hai tu khush nahi hai! Main teri Maa hu beta. Teri Khushi main hi meri Khushi hai.
Misha gave her mother a hug-Mom tum tension math lo. Main ap hi ki beti hu. Thori si paagaal. Main is rishte se khush hu. Ab smile karo? Ab Pia kaha jaa rahi hai?
Madhoo laughs-Shayad Abhay se baat karne jaa rahi hai. Pia ki ankhon main dher saari pyaar dekh rahi hu. Abhay, Pia koh palkon main bita ke rakhega. 

Pia let go and ran up the stairs to talk to Danish on the phone sounding very serious-Dan U can't go through with this wedding? U and Misha won't ever be happy with each other. Misha and Kabir love each other i can see it in Mishu's eyes. She's faking all of this for a promise she made to Birdie and to Misha Birdie was everything. If U loved Birdie and Kabir you'd rethink this madness.
Dan relays back-Pia i have seen Kabir acting very strange. He is compensating too much and i know he loves Misha too but he's lying when he says he doesn't love Misha. He knows her better than I do and i can see what this wedding is doing to them. I'll do what i can.

With this all done and dusted Pia prayed Dan followed through. Meanwhile Abhay got int his new Sherwani's shocked at where Misha got his size from. It fit perfectly. Deep red in colour and heavily embroidered with matching shoes. A lot of effort went into this wedding. Abhay knew Pia was still upset over Misha's shocking news on Dan and her marriage so he had to see Kabir alone. Abhay sat down with Kabir a little pensive.

Abhay gave Kabir a smirk-U know we both never got off to a good start but being a guy in love with someone like Pia has had its ups and down but U can't fight with destiny. As much as i fought Pia she never gave up on me. Pia never for one moment lost hope we'd be together facing all the trials together we are finally going to be one. I may have been a little harsh with U but i can see the same with U and Misha. History is repeating itself only this time U are letting go of Misha. She'll never be happy Kabir. I can vouch for this in advance. Misha is Pia's sister and you've seen how miserable i made her just imagine Misha only ten times worst because in nature Misha is a lot more full on. If U even LOVE Misha one bit U won't do this to her. There i've done my part. I have told U what was on my mind. I know this is none of my business Kabir but Pia is my business. Anything linked with her happiness is linked with mine. Misha is more than a sister to me now Kabir. If she is hurt by both U and Dan i will hunt U down and kill U.
Kabir gave a nervous laugh-U don't understand bro?
Abhay smirked-Its as simple as it sounds Kabir. U love Misha and she loves U. Theres nothing more to understand. Danish is a big guy he can handle himself and U are hurting him manyway by covering this lie U have going on.
Dan comes to talk with Kabir and smiles at Abhay-He's right Kabir. I don't love Misha. I can't love Misha. She's like my kid sister. I was trying to do this for Birdie but i can't go through with this. Now either U go through with this wedding in my place or i make U? Which is it bro because i'll stand Misha up if i have to and Abhay will let me.
Abhay nodded-Decisions all yours. If U have any respect or love for me you'd do the right thing by Misha and by me. 
Kabir-Bit!
Dan left with his voicce trailing-No buts.
Abhay smirked with his dimples showing-Looks like the choice has been made for U Kabir. Gear up buddy this night will be one memorable one.

At the Dobrials the respective grooms are about to arrive when Abhay spots a dark hooded being and then his face. Arnab Dobrial was now a vampire and here at his daughters wedding. Chand was there with him and his mother looking so weak. Abhay hoped everything was ok. Haseena gave Abhay a wry smile. They were attending the wedding. Abhay felt a twinge of bittersweet emotion running through him.

Then finally the brides came down shimmering in a glow only reserved for their lovers eyes. Misha was sulking but tried to plaster a fake smile. They ast next to their partners. Pia held Abhay's hand in hers smiling brilliantly at him. The chants were called out by the priests as the brides and grooms got up to do their 7 promises to each other and then they placed the garlands around the other. Finally they added the vermillon. Pia couldn't help but smile back at Abhay wanting to leap into his arms but remained still. Abhay winked back at her cheekily. Pia gut the hint about Misha and Kabir finally tying the knot. Kabir removed his Sehra and so did Abhay.

Misha gasped when she saw Danish smile at them-What?
Danish beamed-U didn't think i'd ruin two lives here did U? Panchi was everything to me Misha meaninng U mean a lot to me. U deserve to be happy and this is with Kabir. U kiids are really silly if U think for one minute i'd be happy in a sham of a wedding. I love Misha but as a little sister. She's a brat suited for my bratty brother Kabir.

Misha hugged crying to Danish-I'm so sorry.
Dan smiled stroking Misha-Don't be. 
Misha misty eyed-Thank U.
Kabir and Dan told Misha-Thank Abhay. He's quite persuasive.
Misha hugged Abhay-Your the best Jiju a girl could have.
Abhay smiled-U are after all my adi ghar waali. How could i not look after your happiness Misha. (Abhay and Pia touch Madhoos feet for her blessing)

Then Jeh arrives with Alina gasping trying to block his way. Alina shows him her angry look-You're too late bhai. They are married now. Abhay And Pia go now. I'll handle him.
Abhay and Pia try to get away peacefully saying their goodbyes to everyone. They are seated in their own car when Jeh tries to follow them blasting Alina out of the way. This is when Arnab and his crew start to make their move outside away from prying eyes. Arnab wasn't going to let Jeh interfere in his daughters happiness even if Arnab hated Abhay. His daughter was happy with Abhay was all that counted. Jeh was their enemy. Arnab knew Jeh would never stop this obsession he had with Pia so with Chand and Haseena they paved way to end Jeh once and for all. Alina was backing them up even if it was reluctantly Alina knew Jeh's obsession knew no limit. She'd tapped his phone calls and heard every plan he had to finish Abhay forever despite Abhay being a human it wasn't going to stop Jeh.

Abhay had to make sure his parents were safe and left Pia's side to help and only then did Jeh strike his power upon all of his foes. Abhay wanted them to stop but Arnab and Chand handed Jeh the biggest blow driving a stake through his heart.

Pia rushed out to see Jeh's last words being Pia remembering how much he loved her-Pia cried-Jeh i forgive U. 
Abhay too finished-I fogive U too Jeh.

With this Pia goes to meet her vampire father crying-Papa i'm sorry for U turning into a vampire. I wish..
Arnab felt tears of blood well up-Pia i know...
Pia pleads with her father watching Chand and Haseena's weak selves-Let them go. For me Papa. They are blameless in all of this. For your Pia let them go. And please don't hurt Abhay. I can see the hate in your eyes for him. Abhay's my LOVE, my LIFE Papa. Firgive him. Its not his fault. None of this is.
Arnab feels the soul in him come to life. His daughters were his Soul and Pia wanted Abhay to live so he would-Fine. U look beautiful.
Pia hugs her father-We can all live together Papa.
Alina had her potion handy and gave Arnab, Chand and Haseena and turned them all into humans again.
Alina felt the loss of a brother making her feel guilty but her brother had lost all sanity and this was his end. To die alone.

Alina smiled at Abhay and Pia-Now U can both begin your new journey toether. As Husband and Wife.
Abhay to Alina-U will always be welcome Alina.
Pia nodded eagerly-I need a sister and if U want U can come liev with us.  
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely everyone is human in the last abhiya married finally so 3rd part hai😉Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 update ayesha..cntnu soon
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow just read part 1.. its so beautiful worth reading again & again
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update,ayesha.cont soon.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great Update Ayesha continue soon
prerna26 thumbnail
Awesome Update!😊Loved It, specially the ending. Amazing, now Chand, Haseena and Arnab are not vampires anymore.Continue soon.😃

Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Ayesha!!!!
Finally abhiya r married...
Continue soon...
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lovely cute story I would say. Short and sweet with out the melodramatic effects.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your net part of the story