continue soon
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WILL U CONTINUE THIS OS DEAR???
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayesha, Now that was really short and sweet.  I am having a good time reading your FFs. And this one is really light. I love the Abhay Kabir bonding part, which we never got in the story. It was somehow not convincing the way they showed Kabir teasing Abhay at their wedding especially when Kabir never liked Abhay before.  This one surely fills the gap. 
I know this is an OS but kya kare ab yeh dil maange more especially now that the wedding is over, baaki scenes bhi mangta hai 😳 . Please do continue.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Ayesha, Now that was really short and sweet.  I am having a good time reading your FFs. And this one is really light. I love the Abhay Kabir bonding part, which we never got in the story. It was somehow not convincing the way they showed Kabir teasing Abhay at their wedding especially when Kabir never liked Abhay before.  This one surely fills the gap. 

I know this is an OS but kya kare ab yeh dil maange more especially now that the wedding is over, baaki scenes bhi mangta hai 😳 . Please do continue.

If i write any more i will go crazy.

U have no idea the RECORD i have broken on this FORUM at writing the most FF'S, One Shots that have turned out into mini shots. Sab ki demands poori karte karthe behja kaali hogayi hai🤣🤣

I get what U mean on Kabir teasing Abhay was out of the blue. I couldn't understand where this came from either. 

Aggar dil maange more tumhe meri FF aur SS se kaam chalane paregi😆
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre yaar, dimaag khali kaise ho jaayegi.  Ek Diye se chaahe toh bahut diya jalaasakte ho.  Usse toh Roshni badegi.  Same applies here.  The more you write, The more ideas you will get and The more we will relish 😳. Is OS mein naa sahi par tumhare SS mein wedding ke baad ke scenes zaroor likhna. 
I  started reading all the FFs and OS only from Christmas.  Infact I saved them to cheer me up after PKYEK got over.  I am having  a great time and thank you very much for that. 
But keep on writing yaar .  I really wish you could post them in some FB links. The production house, just in case, want to do a show on supernatural elements, can see what great writer we have and how good the tracks can be written. 
matwamango thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Arre yaar, dimaag khali kaise ho jaayegi.  Ek Diye se chaahe toh bahut diya jalaasakte ho.  Usse toh Roshni badegi.  Same applies here.  The more you write, The more ideas you will get and The more we will relish 😳. Is OS mein naa sahi par tumhare SS mein wedding ke baad ke scenes zaroor likhna. 

I  started reading all the FFs and OS only from Christmas.  Infact I saved them to cheer me up after PKYEK got over.  I am having  a great time and thank you very much for that. 
But keep on writing yaar .  I really wish you could post them in some FB links. The production house, just in case, want to do a show on supernatural elements, can see what great writer we have and how good the tracks can be written. 

I am acyually enjoyin the work of others now. They show more exciting and newer approach to writing I hope U start writing soon. Most of what we have on offer are repeated 

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@matwamango: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊