MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loving this ff of yours also...i finally read all parts 😆
hoping that geet will come out of her shell soon
Edited by MsMovielover - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
Searched for you other ffs after reading 'Her Complete submission' and read this too all at once in one day.. 'Happy' thanksgiving it was😆..  like how you tell a story.. its engaging .. looking forward to reading more. :)
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
thanks 4 pm
tellyme thumbnail

Part 57

"Why have we to come out Maan… I am really not feeling like eating ice cream" But she knew saying anything was of no use as if Maan has thought of something he will do it and her faith in him knew whatever he was doing was for her good, only that she felt uncomfortable….

The moment Geet stepped out she became over cautious…. She felt from within that the whole crowd is looking at her…. as if everyone can see through her… she started her already fixed duppatta…. Maan saw that and brought her closer……

"you are perfectly fine… just relax and think about me… mere hote tumhe kuch aur sochne ke zaroorat nahi"

Then Maan involved her in his talk and Geet got lost in him forgetting the surrounding….. his laugh, his smile, his winks…. Geet just was trying to believe every time that she really was Maan's wife now…. That brought some beautiful feelings within her…

Maan brought ice cream for her but not for himslef….

"Maan where's ur icecream"

"I will only eat the one you bring for me….."

"yeh kya zidd hai???"

"aisee hee zidd hoon Bass, just leave it and enjoy your ice cream"

Again Geet knew she has no option…. She was hesitent to go to the crowd but she had to for Maan… she went in the line for icecream….. and few times she lokked at him but he ignored and then just after few minutes she was OK…. Maan was smiling…

"yeh lo aapkee ice cream….. I don't know why I have to fall for a ziddi like you…" she said angrily but he was just smiling

"Thanks"

While they were having ice cream and Geet lost in him Maan suddenly placed his hand on hers and pressed it….. a shiver ran thru Geet and she looked down smiling….

Then they went out… Geet was now not that cautious…..involved in Maan and being lost in him when she became normal in crowd she did not realised… They roamed in the market for a while and slowly Geet was liking it……..

They left for home and there her family was already available….. Geet's mom came and huggged Geet and mr Handa came forward to shake hands with Maan….

Mr. Khurana stayed away from these two when they were upto some planning …

The two men left for their discussion and mrs. Khurana sent Geet with her Mom to her room….

Mrs Handa was busy with dinner preperation with helpers and rest wete in hall having their own talk….

"Maan… till now we are all set… they have brought him here, in Delhi jail from mumbai…. It was tough but we managed to get him here"

"Great… I am interested in the treatment they do with him"

"don't worry, he has dared to put an eye on my daugther he will not be spared…. You concentrate on Geet… help her come out…"

"She is much better…. I am taking care of her… I just hope I am able to keep up with my responsibility uncle…."

"You will my son, I am proud of you…"

"waise unke shares ka kya hua… I want the root reason behind why all this started….  I want him and his family destryed in all aspect…."

"Just trust me…." "I want to see him tomorrow in Jail…" "Geet ko kuch pata na chale…." "aap nischint rahen Uncle….."

"Munshi ji aayee the… bohut maafi maang rahe the apnee betee ke harkatoon ke liye…. Unkee halat dekhi nahi gayee mujhse…."

"Nahi uncle I won't spare her….." "ek ladki hai beta, thoda socho… she is in jail, we will destroy her career but iske aage chor do beta…. We can't go to that level like her… akhir munshi ji kee betee hai…."

"No usne Geet ko iss haal me kiya hai… I can't spare her…."

"achcha abhi we will deal with Dev and till then give a thought on what I have said… I will be with your descision…."

While on the other side in Geet's room…..

Mrs Handa:"kaisee hai beta…. Maan bahar le gaya tha tumhe…"

Geet hugged her Mom "haan Mom… maan mujhse kuch bhi kerwa lete hain and with him doing anything is like I am in different world…"

"Beta he is doing everything just for you…. You should think for him too… tum apne app ko sambhalo, Maan ke liye…. Usse achcha lagega"

"yes Mom, I am trying… I am trying my best…. I want to give him all the happines"

Her mom explained her to do everything that would make Maan happy…

"Do things for him like he keeps doing for you beta…. Apne gam se bahar aker Maan kee khushioo ke bare me socho…."

"yes Mom… I will"

Then her mom left for hall and Geet kept thinking…. She then got down and went to kitchen…

Mrs Khurana :"Arre Geet beta… why are you here…."

Geet made a baby face "yeh kitchen mera nahi hai…."

"kyun nahi hai… everything here is yours… its your house"

"tou mujhe bhi kuch banana hai… I want to make something for Maan… kya banaoo"

"everything is ready over here" "nahi mujhe kch banana hai…."

Mrs Khurana smiled "make whatever you wish, Maan ko tumhare haath ka bana sabhi kuch achcha hee lagega… make something sweet… this is your first day… yeh rasam to hum phir karenge but still make something sweet"

She felt very happy that Geet was coming out of shell… it was just 2 days of their marriage and she could see change in Geet.

She made his favrite sweet for him…

At Dinner, Geet insisted Maan to try the sweet she made and Mrs khurana was smiling… Maan understood Geet has made for him and he was so happy for the change in her….

Maan then left everything and just concentrated on the sweet….

Mrs Khurana:"Dekho abhi se Biwi ke haath ka hee khayega…. Maa ke koi kadar hee nahi…"

Maan just held his ears for sorry … they were all very happy with the change coming in Geet….

Next to be continued…

I am really happy for crossing 200 Likes.

Thanks a lot to all of you

--Anu

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
ninand thumbnail
aww.. sweet way of getting her back to herself.. great part.. Continue soon !
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Maan is doing a great job in bringin geet back to normal :)
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice mom-daughter talk.. good going Geet.. she came out to make something for Maan..
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi anu so superb update
love maan how he help
geet to come out from
his fear. awesome
shweta1491 thumbnail
awesome ...asalways
finally geet is ok nw...maan ne to dev ki puri wat laga di...loll...
cont soon...and thakx for pm...