rumors shudn't be true

meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys...i am really worried about 1 thing...😭

as we all know that there were rumors that SA and KSG r no more friends...but 1 thing is really bothering me that y aren't they seen together anywhere like kajen were there at same party and they shot a pic 2gether but no kash pic although they were there as well...

telly awards also said about kajen being together not kash...

ksg mentions sa's name but sa didn't do the same in some of her recent interviews...

i'm scared😲...hope my fear is wrong and they still r besties...😳

NO BASHING PLZ...IT'S ONLY A CONCERN FOR MY FAVOURITES...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww dont be sweetheart wait till next week sbs airs:| you will get to know it sooon😛and yeah nothing is wrong between them:D
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

Aww dont be sweetheart wait till next week sbs airs:| you will get to know it sooon😛and yeah nothing is wrong between them:D

hope so sweets..😊

sucharitha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi meeru s armaan 

its not the end 

& by the way did u watch aaina 
Edited by sucharitha - 12 years ago
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
my dear i am telling you as a KaSh fan that KaSh never displayed their friendship even if you notice when Shilpa left for the first time they used to talk about each other the thing is frndship is something not to be show off and about KaSh well Shilpa did share sisterly bond with Sunaina so she must miss her more and she did said i miss everyone which include KSG as he was close to SA and KSG obviously said abt SA whn he people doesnt even ask and recently Shilpa gave msg for KaShians specially...eveything is fine between KaSh juz wait and watch 
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sucharitha

hi meeru s armaan 

its not the end 

& by the way did u watch aaina 

umm what?? i dint get u...sorry

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Also KaSh are not seen together much because they have different groups of friends they are friend with each other after all KSG counted her as one of his top frnd and Shilpa counted KSG as her best co-star and close frnd...They are not doing show together na busy with their movies so obviously they wont be seen together 
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

my dear i am telling you as a KaSh fan that KaSh never displayed their friendship even if you notice when Shilpa left for the first time they used to talk about each other the thing is frndship is something not to be show off and about KaSh well Shilpa did share sisterly bond with Sunaina so she must miss her more and she did said i miss everyone which include KSG as he was close to SA and KSG obviously said abt SA whn he people doesnt even ask and recently Shilpa gave msg for KaShians specially...eveything is fine between KaSh juz wait and watch 

may b u r right..bas fan fears u c...hehe😆

actually i'm kash and kajen fan...both at the same time...but don't want any of them to be broken or get separated...strange na?? hehe ...😆

meeru_s_armaan thumbnail

what?? i still didnt get u

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Meeru: its okay my dear i knw why you feel that way have patience u will see urself