AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

I Want Update :] 😳

course you doπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
PLEASE add me to your PM list for this and all other writings you may decide to bless us with! Im totally addicted, and I have to say, I'm counting on an update soon since we are all clearly going to go through several different levels of hell over the next few weeks with the actual ASR and Khushi antics on screen. I'd much rather read about the next stage of the gift-unwrapping going on in your amazing tale right now!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aquablue17

course you doπŸ˜†

^^ Then Updateee πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

PLEASE add me to your PM list for this and all other writings you may decide to bless us with! Im totally addicted, and I have to say, I'm counting on an update soon since we are all clearly going to go through several different levels of hell over the next few weeks with the actual ASR and Khushi antics on screen. I'd much rather read about the next stage of the gift-unwrapping going on in your amazing tale right now!

lol yes you will be getting one very soon hun! lucky you started reading now haha don't hav 2 wait as long since I tend to make my readers wait a tad too long πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

^^ Then UpdateeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Soon Sanz soon :)
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

thank you!😳
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ughh hurry!Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Heyy guys!! I know I am really behind in updating !! Sorry😳😳 Just had a huge Spanish project and then you all know bout my Chemistry dilemma right? If not then I just hav a bad chemistry teacher so i gotta spend more time doing my Chem work hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well anyway, enough bout me, though I bet you are all just dying to know bout my exciting day!! Here is the super duper late update. Did I mention it was 5 pages long on Doc?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ Just saying!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Sorry bout the gramatical errors! Did not read over and wrote it late at night so might be a tad off

Pms are sent to my people on my buddy list so if you would like one, please add me to your list!!!

Part 4-

Recap: Arnav and Khushi are having their suhaag raat πŸ˜‰

"Hum ne kaha Manglesuta nahi. Matlab ki woh hum'" Khushi started strongly but losing courage as she got closer to explaining her thinking, turning red.

Arnav watched her turning clumsy and blushing, realizing that she was not saying no to him. She was just telling him to not remove the necklace he had placed on her himself just a few hours ago. Watching her turning pink and looking away, he thought it would be good to tease her a bit more.

Moving in closer, he put his arms around her waist and pulled her back to him. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes opened wide in surprise. He smiled inside, as she looked down again, finding a great interest in her lengha. Bringing his face closer to her, he nudged her nose with his trying to get her attention.

When she looked up he prodded, "What were you saying? Bolo. Waise toh hamesha bol thi rahe thi ho. Ab bolo na, kya kahe rahi thi tum?"

"Woh' hum' matlab'" Khushi stumbled, getting even more nervous as his heated gaze scanned her face.

"Kya? Batho," he commanded her moving in closer to her neck and placing a soft but demanding kiss on her soft skin.

Khushi threw her head back as he assaulted her unexpectedly. She could feel herself melting in his arms, hoping that he would not let her go.

"Kyun chup ho? Bolo nah. Mujhe batho. Nahi kyun kaha?" Arnav questioned her loving the way he made his wife tremble.             

"Woh, woh'" Khushi tried to tell him through her ragged breath.

"It can't be something too important if you cannot even tell me right?" Arnav questioned her smirking to himself at his power over the feminine creature that sat next to him, who could make him go weak in the knees. 

He reached to place his lips on the manglesutra while tracing it down with his fingers. After outlining the whole necklace, his hands rested over the pendent which was lying right above her heaving chest. A curious part of him wanted to see for himself what was behind the cloth which was covering her chest, but his mind refused to let her off so easy. He had to know why she had refused to let him remove the manglesutra. He knew it had something to do with him, but his heart would not rest until she herself told him why she had denied him.

"Well, if you really do not have a reason to keep this on, then let me just remove it," Arnav whispered in her ear as his fingers slowly traced the golden and black beads up to around her neck, where the latch was, lingering on her collar bone.

The fingers traced the bones that were popping out of his wife's skin. His head went down to where his hands were and he felt soft kisses on her lower neck, feeling her tremble.

Khushi felt his face on her neck making her melt in his arms. She had been trying to gather her courage to tell him what she wanted, but the moment she found her voice he would do something that would throw her back down to the depths of his love that she had just climbed out of. Her heart told her to get used to this, since now she was his and drowning in his love would be a normal thing for her to. Most females would be scared, but Khushi was not. She would drown everyday again and again if it was at the hands of her husband.

Khushi was drawn out of her thoughts when she felt his snake like fingers go to unlatch her manglesutra. Yeh Laad Governor. Even in this situation he wants to show that he is the boss. Some things never change, Khushi thought smiling in spite of herself. She felt him smile against her skin in pride as he finally undid the necklace that was blocking his victory. In her daze, Khushi did not realize when he started to slowly remove himself from her. She had fallen so deep in the tsunami he had thrown at her that she was not able to control herself for a while.

Khushi came to her sense when the necklace was half off, the pendent now resting in her bra since it had fallen down. Her eyes flew open at the realization of what he was doing hit her. She grabbed his hands instantly which were still holding the unlatched lock on the manglesutra. Looking into his eyes, she shook her head, pleading him to put it, himself, around her again. As if he had understood her, he leaned into her and did the honors once again. Resting his head on her shoulders with his lips on her shoulder, he mumbled once again asking her to tell him.

Arnav felt her heaving against him as he kissed her. She leaned into him, brushing her lips over his ears as she came to whisper what was the problem in his ear.

"Woh hum. I do not want you to take the manglesutra off. Please," Khushi pleaded hoping he would not question her further, not trusting her own senses if he did.

Off course Arnav could not just let her end with that. He now knew exactly what she wanted, but his heart was leaping in joy with the words she had said and wanted to hear more. He craved her confession as a shopaholic craves shopping. He wanted her, now. And why not? I married her right? She is mine. All mine, he thought decisively.

Pulling back a bit, he looked at her flushed face with her eyes avoiding his. Putting a hand up to her chin, he brought her face towards him so she would be forced to look into his eyes.

"Why does the manglesutra matter?" he whispered making sure she would not look away from him.

Khushi felt his hands holding her chin so she would be forced to look at him. Personally, she thought, I cannot look away from him anyway now! Who would dare look away from those eyes? Those eyes that are usually full of hatred and anger. Look at how they are full of passion and love today, she thought absentmindedly.

"Woh manglesutra apka hai," Khushi told him shyly.

"Kya? Mera hai?" Arnav asked her now completely puzzled. Does she want to keep it on since I bought it? Wait that makes no sense!

"I mean that you put that on me, it is a part of you. A part that I do not want to ever leave me. Not even now, in this moment, " she finally blurted out when she saw confusion cloud in his eyes over her last comment.

After finally admitting her thoughts, Khushi started to move back so her back would be against the headboard of the bed. She was almost there when she felt his hard hands grip her shoulders telling her silently to stop immediately. Obeying, Khushi sat upstraight, looking at him as he contemplated something very serious, it seemed like.

Arnav stared at her figuring out how to attempt this. He knew she was his wife, but he did not want to push her too far. What if she does not want this? Want me? I am not going to force myself on her! Damnit! He stared into her deep chocolate brown eyes, trying to figure out the answer to his question. When he eyes refused to tell him anything relevant, he did the only next better move that he could think of. Moving his hands up her arm, he brought them around her back to where the doori of her blouse was. Watching her, he brought his hand over the two strings that restricted him, but not for long!

He watched her face as his hands got a hold of the strings and slowly started to tug on them. Her eyes flew open in shock, as she kept staring at him. Her body stiffened for a mere second, but then relaxed into his touch. Arnav still not being too sure of her response did not fully undo the doori, still watching for any sign by her that would show him that what he was doing was okay, if it was good.

When she did not signal anything, he let his hands slide down to her waist. He was about to remove his hands off of her completely when he looked up startled since he had felt small feminine hands on his own hard hands.  

Khushi felt his hands sliding off of her and she immediately brought her hands down to stop his. She wanted this, and her silliness was not going to be reason she did not let him have her. He was not even forcing her. She had been taking her time the whole night, while he had just played along. Feeling his intense gaze on her, questioning her if he could proceed, she closed her eyes in approval. She did not need to say anymore since she felt his grip on her tighten, as he brought her head on to his shoulders. His hands went up her back, making her shiver with wanton feelings rising in her. She could not control this anymore. It was too much for her. She succumbed to his touch, his breath, his feel, to him.

Arnav could not explain the feelings that ran through him when she told him to go on ahead with what he was doing. He was delighted and excited. Nothing mattered to him anymore, not the fact that he was supposed to hate her, the fact that she had ruined his sister's life, the fact that he had just promised himself to not let her control him. It was only him and her, Arnav and his Khushi. His heart accepted at that moment that it sang for her, smile for her, lived for her, beated for her but this was an unconscious acceptance.  

As his hands once again gripped the doori, Arnav pulled on the strings slowly yet confidently. His wife had given him permission to access what was rightfully his and nothing was going to stop him now from having what he desired the most. He felt her stiffen against his body, gripping his arms with her hands for support. She stiffened further when the doori was almost open and he whispered in her ear, "Main ho nah? Tumhara Bodyguard."

Khushi felt herself stiffen as he undid the string. She was nervous, scared and yet she knew this was right. She could not say no to him anymore since she herself did not want him to stop. Her breathe hitched up when she heard him whisper in her ear, telling her he would be there for her. Once she heard his comforting and reassuring voice, she felt herself loosen up and he pulled the doori open completely. Khushi was still holding on to his arms for support but her grip had loosened now as she readied herself to give away herself fully to him.

Arnav moved his hands up from her bare upper back to her head where the ghungaat that he had only half taken off was still lying. Gently, he grabbed the edges of the cloth and took it off of her completely. Her hair was in a bun which bothered him for some reason. He liked her hair open since it made her look even more enchanting then she already was. Bringing his hand up, he pulled the hair out of its restricting tie, falling on her shoulder as a silky black curtain, gracefully tracing her curves, enhancing them even further.

He brought his head in the curtain that he just created and inhaled the smell of his wife. She smelled like a jasmine flower, making him dig his head deeper into her hair to consume himself in her. He liked the smell of her, craving for more.  

Khushi started to melt in his arms when his face made contact with her hair. She felt his lips brushing slightly by her cheeks and she was glad that his hands were still holding on to her, for his support. She felt light headed as he kept caressing his face around her hair and now down on her shoulder.

Arnav could not take it anymore. He needed her and he needed her. Slowly he moved his hands up her bare upper back to her shoulders. Placing his hands on her sleeves, he was about to take her blouse off to officially go to a place from where there was no return.

That's when it struck him. He realized what he was doing, where he was, with who he was and how he had just lost control. What the!? What is wrong with me?? Did I not just convince myself a few minutes ago that I would not let her control me? That I would make sure she would never get the pleasures or happiness of a married life? How could I lose control like this after what she has done? She ruined my Di's life, and here I am, in this position. Why? Why can I never control myself around her? What the??

He pushed her away slightly, to look straight at her closed eyes. He could not bring himself to just get up and leave in the state that she was in, but he knew that if he stayed for even a minute more he would lose all control. Remembering that she was still his wife even though he might not like the idea, she was still his responsibility over her. Turning her around, her tied up the doori, that he had just opened, again. 

Before he could lose control again, he got up from the bed and grabbed his forgotten clothes which were laying on the couch. Walking as fast as he could, he walked into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

Khushi flinched when she heard the door shut and she came out of her trance. Realizing what had just happened, she wondered what was wrong. What happened now? What is with this Laad Govenor? I hate him, I really do, she thought to herself convincingly. Her thoughts drifted back to what had almost happened almost two seconds ago. A blush crept up on her face as she realized that a part of her had wanted for him to go on, to let her know that she was somebody else's property, to make her his forever.

She got off the bed as she remembered how hard he had slammed the bathroom door. He must be really mad! What did I do now?! Oh no! Now he is going to yell at me on our wedding day! she thought nervously. She walked over to his work table and in her nervousness, drank the drink, in one go, that was on the table not bothering to check the contents of the glass. Placing the glass back down on the table she sat down on the sofa, wondering what was bothering her husband now.

Shyam entered his room grinning widely to himself. By now Arnav must have drunk the drink that I had given to Om Prakash to leave in saale shaab's room. He chuckled to himself, patting himself for his own diabolical mind. Now Arnav will not be able to even go near my Khushi, forget touching her.

Well???!! How wuz it ??? I hope you all liked it!! I am sorry if it was a let down. I know you might want to kill me for the things that happened but Arnav can never be a bad guy in my stories n mind so tada!!⭐️ I will try my best to be on schedule from now on!! Promise!!  Comment and like as always guy!! I love reading you amazing comments!!

P.S.- There is a link to everything I have written and am currently writing in my siggy. Mya's Work. Feel free to check that out if you have time!😳

Here you go Hershi! Hope you like it haha. Do what you always do πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aquablue17 - 12 years ago
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
resrveddd

edited****

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

HOT DAMN!!! what was that?!?!?!? omggg what a part!!! that was brilliant!! did u seriously apologize for writing that!??!?! i can smack u -___-

it was brilliantly portrayed...heheh i love naughty and teasing arnie...such a hottie!!! And the way khushi was shy but she still wanted him! awesome! I loved the way u described everything and their emotions! Good job honey bunch!

OMG hahah my fav line in the part: He craved her confession as a shopaholic craves shopping

hahaha im craving shopping right now!!!!!! i need a new coat..and some boots and a new bag! and some pretty scarfs =D oh sorry hehehehehe

and omgg my second fav line..."main ho na? tumhara bodyguard!" eeekkksss

back to the part...i loved it i loved it i loved it!!! AND THEN BAM!! the stupid in him comes out! -__- men hmph!

OMG! what in the world did shyam put in the drink!!! i hope shes ok!? well at the same time...i hope she isn't so shyam can be beaten to pulp cause im sure arnie will know its all his doing!!! can't wait for the next partt!!! u better update that asap!! i can't wait too long =/

its just funny how slimy tries so hard to do bad but it always ends up being wrong hahaha! thats called justice =D but make sure he gets punished by arnie!!!

loved ittt!!! and i pressed the liked button...whos awesome?!?! I AM =D

and...got my stalkerness on tooo...ohhh yeahhh πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

xox
hershi
Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

that was just simply fantastic!! you rock!! i loved arnav in this update!! he was soo damn hot and the "main ho na. tumhari bodyguard" was sooo freaking awesome!! but.. why did he have to stop!? at times arnav is very stupid pig head..  hate how he is always assuming the worst from khushi!! and omg wht did shyam put in the drink?! hope arnav comes out of the bathroom and sees him lurking in his room.. and then beat up the toad till he is black and blue!!

continue soon!! 
thank you so much for the pm!!
had a blast reading!!
Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago