Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AAwesome Update Heena Di!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Shorie m late.. 😳
Coming to d update it was awesome n kinda emotional..Aww Abhiya Scene was superb..Urgg now wats Maithili Upto?!!She's surly pretending...Hope She doesn't do anything dat will separate Abhiya..!But poor her always wants Abhayen..(LOL some1's FF,SS should have 2 Abhays..1 Metz Abhayen n 1 Pia's Abhay)..!She n Jeh would be Great as Jeh wants Pia Metz Abhayen..So who u pairing Jeh wid..Misha,Metz,or some1 new..!Can't wait for d next Update n Update soon as those nalaak exams r finish..Gud Luck Wish u d best For D Exams!!!=)
abhiya7fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally awesome...πŸ˜›
superb...πŸ‘
outstanding!!!πŸ˜ƒ
loved abhiya totaly!!
the pain in abhay's heart was totaly vivisble...😭
his soft kiss to ensure to her that he loves her only❀️ ☺️and can give nothing but forgiveness to maithali...
that maithali...feel like killing her...whats the ring ka secret???😈
update soon and all d best fr ur exams...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update yr 
its awesome
thnx for the pm
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sorry!!!!!!!!...😭
for reading late..as too much hard studies of grade 9 o/a level...but i must say i m enjoying it a lotπŸ‘... plzz don't make, pia fall love with jeh😭.or make abhay forcing pia to go to jehπŸ€”...plzzz dont do that!!!!...
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heena,it was a heart-touching update!! Simply superb! Fantastic! πŸ‘ I must say,though it wasnt a romantic 1,it was magical! simple yet beautiful! U've perfectly described Abhiya n Jeh's inner turmoil!Hatts off dear! wenever i read ur updates,i can act feel those Abhiya moments,as if m watching dem infrnt of my eyes..dunno y,bt i really really luvd dis update,more dan da previous 1..Ders definitely sumthng in dis update dat managed 2 touch my soul!
M scared dat Abhay might do sumthng he shudnt!
afsanakhanak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Howz ur exam..When will u update i am waitng 4 ur next update..
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

guys, i aven't replied to ny of d comments frm last update, so sry for dat , i m very busy wid my xam preparations, bt wanna say a big thanx to all of u for ur wonderful comments , luv u all!!

here i m posting nxt part!!

part 26

abhay found pia dozed off there in his arms only, he kept looking at her pale face, her eyes has gt dark-circles, he slowly touched her belly n felt d strength of his child inside her, he didn't want to accept this fact, bt unknowingly angel has started feeding herself on pia's blood!!

abhay carried her in his arms n took her to their room n made her sleep on d bed , frm last few days, it became difficult for her to av some sound sleep, d continuous pain in her stomach was nt letting her sleep properly!!

abhay kept sitting nxt to her n moving his cold hands on her stomach to give her some peace n actually it was working!!

around 6 a.m in d morning abhay heard some noises frm outside, he looked at pia,, who was in deep sleep after fidgeting in pain for almost whole night, he kissed her forehead n went outside!!

d moment he saw d person standing in their in living room, he just went n hugged her, thanx mom for coming back so soon, v reli need u both!!

haseena while stroking his back , said- abhay don't worry, she wl b fine, v all are for her n u need to b strong for her son, u cn't let urself fall weak nw, frm nw,nxt 3 months, all she needs is strength to survive n u wl b her strength!!!

abhay didn't say nything, he just kept clinging to his mother, like a small kid!!!

feel of a strong hand on his shouler , made him separate himself frm his mother!!

abhay pia n ur daughter both need u n i knw my son is strong enough to take care of my daughter n my granddaughter also n finally last two words of his father brought a smile on his face n he hugged him!!!

bt soon dat smile vanished wid pia's scream !

…………………………………………………………………………

d moment he entered his room, he saw pia was  fidgeting  in pain on d bed, tears were falling frm her eyes continuously, her hands were holding her tummy tightly, abhay reached to her side n held her firmly!!

abhay plsss do something, i cn't hold this pain more, plss do something, its hurting - she said all crying

abhay found his mind stopped working, he couldn't believe dat his pia was in so much pain infront of his eyes, he wanted to take away all her pain, he took her in his strong embrace n started stroking her back, bt nthing was working, her painfull screams were passing through his dead heart, making him feel miserable n helpless like nything!!

pia clutched abhay like a child , her pain was unbearable for her, something out of human control bt still mother inside her giving her d power to hold herself, bt she was nt sure till wat time she could!!

haseena n chand came there n looked at her!

abhay wats going on, y pia is in so much pain- haseena asked while cmng towards her,  she held pia's hand in hers!

i don't mom, i think angel is hurting her- he said while holding his own  pain back!!

abhay then do sumthing nw- haseena said, he took out his cell n dialed jay's no!!

abhay- i cn't do this jay!1

jay- abhay u don't av ny other option!!

abhay- bt i cn't let her drink blood, she is a human jay!!(he said almost crying)

jay- abhay she is human, bt she is carrying a vampire's child, ur child, do this bf4 it gets too late!!

wat he told u abhay- haseena asked??

mom, v need to make pia drink blood nw, pls mom v av few bottles in friger down there in basement bring it quickly!!

haseena , u wait i wl go n bring- chand said

pia was all crying in pain holding abhay!! she screamed once again, she was all sweating , her whole body was turning pale, like she was loosing all blood!

abhay kissed her forehead n said- pls hold on pia, plsss for me, i m sry !!

talk to angel abhay nw- haseena said!!

abhay nodded in yes n connected himself to angel, first she didn;t connect herself to abhay, bt then after trying his level best, he heard her voice, which was all filled guilt, pain, abhay cn felt her daughter was fighting wid herself to save her mom!!!

abhay- angel, talk to me, talk to ur dad, plsss

angel(while crying)- no dad, i cn't talk to u!!

abhay - bt angel, y u r saying like this/!!

angel-coz i knw u hate me dad!!

abhay(shocked)- angel, dad doesn't hate u , u r my princess, how cn i hate u!!

angel- no dad, i knw coz of me mom is in so much pain, i couldn't control my thrust n I end up hurting her, I fed myself on her blood n I still want more!!!

Abhay closed his eyes in pain n horror, he found himself in such a , situation where on one hand his daughter is suffering n on d other his daughter's mother!!!

Angel(while crying)- pls dad don't hate me, I didn't do dat intentionally, I reli love mom, sry!!!

Abhay realized dat his eyes gt filled wid tears this time , even after being one of most powerful creature of this earth, he didn't av d strength to bear all this!!

Haseena kept her hand on abhay's shoulder in a assuring way!!

He looked at her for once n then he said-angel, mom-dad both love, v cn never hate u, whatever happened was nt ur mistake, so pls don't cry, u knw na, if  u cry, ur mom gets hurt, she cn't see u in pain !! Pls princess!!

Angel finally stopped crying after much of abhay's persuation!!

Meanwhile chand brought a glass full of blood n passed it to abhay, abhay looked at pia, who was  still crying in pain n holding him

Chand- u av to do this abhay, its abt her life, plsss son!!

Abhay brought glass close to her lips n made her drink a little, as d blood entered her mouth, she gt d feeling to puke it, bt abhay's words made her ,take it inside( plss pia, drink it, angels' need it-abhay said), d moment blood entered her body, she started feeling relieved  wid dat very first sip

, steadily abhay made her drink d rest of d blood, blood was working in her body like a magical potion, she stopped crying n her pale body started getting its colour back, pia was still holding abhay, her head was resting on his chest, her body temperature was also getting normal, hasena covered her lower body wid a blanket n kissed her forehead!!

Chand-haseena left d room!!

Although pia was getting her energy back, bt still she had fought so much against human strength, dat she kept lying there in his arms, holding him as tighlyt as she could!!

Abhay knew her eyes were closed, bt she could listen to his words!!

I m sry pia, look wat I av done to u, d moment he said this, pia's hold on his hands gt stronger, like she wanted to stop him frm saying more!!

Abhay didn't say nything else , he bent down a liitlen rubbed his cold to her pale one's first n then kissed her softly!!

After almost half an hour, abhay heard a knock on d door, bt he didn't move coz pia was still holding him, so he simply replied- come jay!!

Jay entered d room n saw pia was sleeping peacefully in abhay's arms!!

He smiled a little or at least he tried!!

they choose their supernatural ability to talk at dat moment, they connected themselves mentally!!

Jay- howz she nw??

Abhay- much better, blood acted as a life saving drink for her!!

Jay could realize dat abhay was still fighting wid his inner conscious for making her drink blood!!

Jay- abhay, u need to accept this thing, ur daughter needs blood to survive n till nw she was controlling her thrust, bt as she  is growing her need for her ultimate food, is also growing n u av to understand this, even u wl get dat ring, u cn't stop her frm her basic needs , dat ring wl just help pia, to keep angel in her womb till her birth!!!

Abhay stayed quiet for sometime n then said- I want to talk u!!!

Abhay made pia lay down on d bed  n then slowly he separated his hands frm pia which were entwined  n covered her properly wid blanket, he n jay went outside!!

Abhay took him to haseena-chand's room, jay was confused dat wat he was upto??

Mom-dad- I want to talk to u abt something important!!

Three of them were looking at abhay!!

Abhay- I met mathali n she is ready to give dat ring!!

Haseena- dats good news abhay, nw v cn save pia!!!

Abhay looked at her mom's hope filled eyes n then continued- mom, she wants something in return of dat ring!!

Haseena-wat does she want abhay, haseena asked wid suspicious eyes, while chand n jay were preparing themselves for d worst!!

Abhay- I m nt sure mom, bt she wanted me to forgive her n , he took a pause

And wat abhay!!

She wants me to come back!!!

Three of them gt frozed for a moment!!

Pia wl die abhay!!!how could she think of dat, u cn't say yes to her demand- r u listening to me, she said while holding him frm his shoulder!!

Abhay didn't say nything, he looked at jay, who was trying to understand , where abhay was leading n wat d xact reason behind choosing him as pia's doctor??

Jay came towards n said- so u knew this all frm very starting right. Dats y u called me up!!!

Abhay took his gaze away frm him n said- may b, u r right jay, I want someone who cn take care of her, who cn b wid her forever when I wl b nt there, who cn love her , like

Shut up, just shut up, firstly no one cn love her to d xtent d way u love her n I m nt going to do nything like this, I cn protect, I cn do nything for her, bt rest don't u expect this frm me, I m nt a GOD abhay, I m nt aving a big heart like u, do u get it!!

Abhay almost in a pleading tone- jay u loved her n u still love her, den wats d problem!!

Av u gone mad abhay, pi wl die d moment she wl come to knw abt this, she loves u more than her own life ,damn it, this is nt possible, don't u dare think abt this!!

Suddenly abhay realized dat someone was reading his thoughts n d very nxt moment , he found himself connected to pia

Abhay –PIA, no, she is connected to me!!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

I give my half comments before πŸ˜›
Poor abhiya.. 
It was rather sad update because Piya is in so much pain and Abhay can't really help it. poor baby angel she is feeding on mumma's blood but it isnt really her fault. 
I knew Abhay would seek Jeh's help. I love Jeh's character in your FF and offcourse AJeh relationship. I love their bonding n its good to see chandeena working with Jeh. now I saw it coming abhay will tell Jeh to look after Piya when he will go back to Metz for the ring. cause this is the only way for saving her. 
I hope u make it ok...but honestly it has to happen..coz True love is never supposed to be easy and go smoothly πŸ˜•
Overall, wonderful writing... i hav used so many words to praise u that now a days i dont wan to use awesome or superbb..im bored πŸ˜›
luv u πŸ€—
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Hey Heena, Awesome Update!😊

Oh no! Angel is no longer able to control herself. Pia was in so much pain. Poor Angel, she too is helpless.πŸ˜” Pia now knows the truth that Jay was in love with her and Abhay may leave her under his protection.😲 How will she react ? Continue soon. Thanks a lot for Pm dear. All the best for exams.πŸ‘πŸΌ Take care!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...wow.i can't wait 4 ur next update!!!!