BAVD WU 28/10/11-Bharti, the chase never ends

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, happy Deepavali 😃

Episode begins with some chasing of Bharti by kidnappers and co. Karthik screaming to catch Bharti who is running in the jungle. More chasing and running. Bharti manages to out run and hide. Karthik tells the kidnappers to look for her. Bharti tries to run and Karthik sees her.
Murli is on the road saying nehi, gets into the cars with the money. He drives off. More chasing of Bharti, who suddenly running towards the road with Murli driving on the same path. But they miss each other like always and Bharti looks helpless at Murli's car passing her by.

At the mansion everyone is uneasy. Gau is just giving evil grins. Kamla wondering why Murli hasn't called. Bansi tries to pacify her. Murli comes back with the money, everyone looks at him with hope. Murli is sad and Mridang notices the bag is with him. The bros run towards Murli asking what happened and why the money was returned. Mridang asking where is Bharti while Dhumroo looks out to see Bharti. Kamla cries asking about Bharti to Murli, he drops the bag. Murli said he didn't find Bharti and Gau is relieved.

Bharti is running and finds a basti thinking they won't do anything with people around. The basti people are looking the baddies. Bharti is wondering where to go and hides behind a carriage. Baddies still looking around for Bharti and miss her. The baddies then spot her and more chasing. Bharti comes to a house and quickly runs into it. The baddies miss her again.

Bharti finds the owners of the house looking at her, she is scared. The baddies notices the door is closed. The lady asks Bharti what she was doing and she tells her about people chasing her. Bharti pleads for help and the people then decide to loot her jewellery. The lady asks for her jhumka and Bharti can stay. She thanks the people.

At the mansion, Murli tells he didn't trust them that's why he returned. Mridang said Murli did the right thing. Murli tries to pacify Kamla, who is doing drama about wanting Bharti back. Gau intervenes Kamla and begins her evil drama. Gau said sure everyone wants Bharti back but the baddies didn't have Bharti and this was their plan. Gau said if Bharti was really with them, they would have returned Bharti once they got the money. Gau said Bharti is dead and Mridang asks what bakwas she is on about. Gau goes on trying to convince everyone if Bharti was alive why didn't she ever tried to contact them. She said it has been four months, so she must be dead and everyone has to accept the truth. Ends of Murli's pissed off face.

Ends. No Precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another frustating episode and not the ending to the week i wanted!!  Gausala is so annoying, she very well knows Bharti is alive and is now trying to convince everyone she is dead saying as she hasn't contacted them, she must be dead!!  Arrgghh!!

Typical more hit and misses and the people who Bharti is staying with seem as dodgy as ever!!  I hope Bharti was listening when Murari was talking about Murli and the Lals so she can hopefully find her family.

Not holding my breath for a reunion now till it happens.  Annoying CVs dragging the story even more, what is the point!!  We got all excited about a Murli rescue and some fighting etc with Murari and Karthik but it was not meant to be. 

Gausala is ever so evil and not sure how Murli will respond to her reality check (NOT!).  Hopefully he will not believe her but seems unlikely. 

Very frustating and can't really describe my feelings towards the CVs, they are prolonging this separation track beyond comprehension and ruining a very good show,  we suffered through Chimti and her annoyingness and now Gaushala again, I preferred her when she kept saying 'Ram Ji Ki Bhanji'.

BAVD has been a brilliant serial and has had lots of great episodes, of course annoying ones, but since the whole Murli going on a rescue mission with Vani and Bharti at the Ashram, its just been too many hit and misses and pointless storylines!!  If you have a kidnapping at least let the rescue be normal and dramatic, whats the point if Murli goes home with the money, why not go and look for the goondas!!  Arrgghh!

Not really excited about the upcoming episodes, not sure what to expect. 

A very frustated and disappointed BAVD fan :(
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

completely agree with you @sparkleamina. 
i am extremely annoyed and upset. what the heck is going on? i am totally frustrated now - frustrated to the point of getting nauseated. yaar kisi cheez ki had hoti hai. what do these cvs think? do they think it is entertainment??  i am sick from the core of my heart. i am a very patient viewer, but today i have to say, please stop this BS !!

thanks fuzzy for the update.
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@fuzzy - Thanks for the update!
@hashbrown - I have to give it you that you had kept your patience and been diligently watching the show when I got tired and was just sticking to WU. The promo at the beginning of this week was so promising and it actually made me change my mind and I decided to watch the episodes this week. The week started off with really good episodes that had some excellent acting by Juhi and Vik. As we got closer to Friday, expecations were soring high for the reunion and I was so hopeful about the reunion. After today's episode, I am seriously pissed off as the pea brained CVs stuck to their usual theory of hit and miss 😡.  Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fuzzyface Thanks for the update!

I couldn't agree more with you people @sparkleamina, @hashbrown and @kt25! This show has really been dragged way to far! There was an excellent opportunity for a reunion last night and it would have been logical too! Cvs are living in a different world all together :P

What I found even more frustrating and hopping mad was Murli zooming off in his car! That was just too much plain recycling of stupid ideas! Weren't we shown that in Vaishno Devi when Murli goes back the second time with his Mum and Vihaan?

I didn't quite understand Murli's expression at the end of the episode! Was he angry with Gaushala's words or he was quite agreeing to it? Coz had he been angry I expected him to bring out this whole lotta boiling lava and just blast open like he did with Baba Rupesh!

Time and again it has been said the CVs are wasting the excellent talent of Vikrant and Juhi! A special mention to Juhi, she has been delivering excellently well in these couple of episodes! Very natural in her acting, she is a born star! CVs don't have any heart I tell you. I'm left so dejected and angry for investing so much of my time for this show! I wonder what is going to be my next step? Should I abandon this show?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

hmm i knew it wud be chase game again so i preferred to watch cid chase than this one

way too much

i said na i think cvs have no story so they keep repeating chase scenes

doesnt anyone here have any contact with production house

the more i see this the more i feel  bharti may not unite with murli forever
she has gone thru way too much now

if she does meet him that wud be the last one 

as she wud seek forgiveness of her pichla janam and present janam hand over vihaan to vani to take care and renounce the world and be saadhvi

way too much negativity is shown here

as vani had said bharti and she wud meet again when god wants them to thats why again murli missed bharti

but then why was evil duo brought back in first place

they must have some purpose on the show

atleast murli did sensible thing and didnt leave the money there

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Seriously thinking of giving up watching this show.  Although don't think I can cos I love Vikrant and Juhi so much and they are so great as a couple that I want to see them back together NOW!

Will be watching still but probably by fast forwarding boring bits and catching up on WUs.

Thanks for the updates, they are fab!