Originally posted by: HayaShazal

thats fabulous 

super like and loved it

Thanks a lot guys :)
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

awesome update behna...🤗...in my last comment i asked u , why did nandu give her son to her parents n now i got my answer. my mom also told me about some spineless jerks😆 who beileve in this amazing theory- not to marry a  girl who has no brother😡...now time has changed  n with time ye stupid theory extinct ho gyi hai😆

n if i get to know  creator of ths mahan theory then i will make him sit in beagle ship  😆 n then throw him in ocean😆

Lol...you asked aunty too?😆 But aisa bahut hota tha behna

jazzerette thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Finally, the air has been cleared up by Sameera and Maan...now what will Geet's reaction will be towards the fact that Maan is marrying her b/c of his mother's choice.  I knew he would find Geet's spirit intriguing, just hope he is able to handle her or at least try 😆 

I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of a roller coaster ride for these two😃

Update gaya bharr mein...

Happy Birthday Gulabo!!!
jazzerette thumbnail
Chapter 13
The Aftermath

(September 22, 1980...)
(Khurana Kothi...)

"How could you do this to me Chaiyyiji?" she screeched like a banshee. "How could you?!"

Sasha was real close to busrt apart like a balloon inflated to its limits. She was so mad that even Romesh had avoided coming in her line of sight, for he knew he might just end up as her punching bag.

"And you!!" she turned towrads a cowering Tisha, "You dared to sideline me!! Your elder sister!! You good for nothing dimwit!!"

"Sashi..." Chaiyyiji began sternly.

"SASHA!!!"

"SHUT UP!" Chaiyyiji screamed back losing her patience. This girl was worse than an attack of migraine. All this drama only because she wasn't taken along to Amritsar. Savitri knew she would throw a fit. But she was creating a scene of magnified proportions.

Maan smirked at the scene that was playing out in the hall of his house. He was only playing half attention to Sashi and her antics. Because there was no novelty left in it anymore. But he was also aware how harmful her anger could be. So he has keeping his senses alert incase she went after Tisha. That sister of his maybe a feather-brain, but she wasn't malicious like Sashi. Plus she was his sister and he would protect her against the vulture who was fluttering about in his house.

"Veer," Nayantara whispered with urgency in Maan's ear, "kuchh karda kyun nahi?" [Why aren't doing anything?]

"Main jo karna hai, tussi karn nahi dende," he replied. [What I wish to do, you people wouldn't let me.]

"Maan..."

"Di," Maan sighed, "didn't I say throwing her out would be the best option ever?"

"Maan! She was just two years old!!"

He shrugged nonchalantly as if that fact hardly mattered.

Nayantara shook her head as giggles threatened to erupt from her. That would certainly not help the situation here.

She remembered that scene all too clearly. A four year old Maan had set out with little Sashi in his toy trolley. He was determined to throw her out and it took two servants to run after him to stop him from leaving the gates. What a scene it was! Maan running around all over the garden, Sashi screeching her lungs out, all servants running helter-skelter two after him and the rest trying to secure all the outlets.

It was a fond memory. Because Maan has gone to such extreme lengths only because Sashi often became the reason for her sufferings. Nayantara had suffered a lot because of Sashi right from the time she was an infant. All she had to do was cry and every mistake or mischief of Sashi would be blamed on Nayantara's carelessness. And how could Maan tolerate his Di getting punished for no fault of hers. Hence, even though she should have tried to stop Maan, an eight year old Nayantara couldn't help but be selfishly delighted seeing her Veer being so protective of her.

"She is the spawn of Satan," Maan spoke under his breath.

"She is your sister, Maan."

"No, she simply is my parents' daughter."

"Chaiyyi ji needs your help."

"This whole mess is of Chaiyyiji's making."

"Veer..."

"Tara Di, don't waste your time. I know you call me Veer* only when you want me to do something against my will."

"And I know you call me Tara Di only when you give in despite your wishes," Nayantara smiled back triumphantly.

Maan resigned to his sister wishes and stood up from his seat. Flexing his neck he mentally prepared himself for the horrendous task ahead.

"This is so insulting Chaiyyiji! How could you slight me so?!! Nayantara Di gets all the rights in this house and I get only insult!! Wasn't my Romeo good enough to share space with your respected Dev ji?" she sneered at her mother.

"Be careful girl! He is a son-in-law of this family. Dare not demean him. Your elder sister is sitting right here and you are speaking so harsh about him."

"Hmphh! If the elders are so inconsiderate then what can I do?"

Maan could stand anything but never a slight against his Di and Jijaji. All thoughts of calming Sashi down flew out of the window as he lost his own cool. He came and stood directly infront of Sashi, with his arms crossed upon his chest and eyes glinting with steel. "I am going to call Romesh jijaji and when he comes you will leave with him."

"But..."

"Go back to your house and take care of your kids."

"Veerji..."

"You need not interfere with the matters of this house. Whom Darjee and Chaiyyiji decide to take along with them is their decision and not your concern. Give your parents that much of due that whatever they do, must have some thought process behind it."

"Veerji, don't I have any rights on this house?"

"Rights are only given to them who fulfill their duties. First be a good daughter and then talk about your rights as one."

"This is not FAIR!"

"Do not raise your voice on me!" Maan hissed back. His temper was on peak now. "Because when I will raise mine no one will be able to save you then!"

Sasshi took two steps back involuntarily hearing his rage through the clipped controlled words. "I just wanted to see Bhabhi..."

"She is normal human being like everybody. A girl like you. Chand tare taan lage nahi koi. [Not like she has been adorned with the Moon or the stars.] And still if you are that curious why don't you just see her photograph that Chaiyyiji has with her. Why are you torturing us with your NONSENSE!"

Sasha burst into tears at being so harshly spoken to by Maan. She has thought that maybe everyone will pay attention to her and cajole her. But everything went for a toss the moment Maan took the matters in her hand.

Maan hated when his sisters cried. Well he hated it when any girl cried. He found crying a redundant reflex. When one could use their senses for resolving a matter, crying only took away your power of thinking a solution. He couldn't control what other females did. But he sure could stop this wasteful activity in his house.

"Shut up! Not one tear more out of you. Next week Chaiyyiji is going to Amritsar again. You can go with her and meet Geet."

"I will not. I don't want to see her anymore," she wailed.

Maan glared at Sashi. She does not want to go anymore. Then why did she create al this drama?! Then why did she belittle Di and Jijaji?!

"Chup!! I am not asking you. I am telling you. You will go along and that too with both your kids. Stop crying! I hate it when girls cry. Anda jaanda kuchh nahi, ronn baith jao.[ Neither you know something nor try to understand; just sit and cry]"

Delivering his final command he turned and walked away leaving behind a stunned room and a sulking Sashi. Well at least she is no longer screaming.

But...

(September 24, 1980...)
(Handa Haveli...)

"How could you do this to me?!" Geet called out in an agitated manner, "How could you Di?"

Sameera and Meera were toppling over each other with laughter, holding their stomachs tight.

"This is not fair!"

"Geet puttar, get used to it now," Meera sniggered and went for the kill, "it's your turn to do left right now."

Rano came in hearing the ruckus in their room. It was three in the afternoon and the girls were usually asleep at this time. "Kee ho raha hai?"

"Ma, look at them. They are making fun of me!!"

"What happened? Sammy what did you both do?"

"Ma, I was sleeping so peacefully and they brought the record player in the room and..."

"And this happened Ma," Meera jumped over to the record player and put the pin position.

Nanha munna rahi hun
Desh ka sipahi hun
Bolo mere sang Jai Hind...Jai Hind

Rano could not help chuckling as the song rushed forth from the LP. It was such an unusual sight. Generally it was Meera who would get flustered by her sisters' pranks. But for the first time it was Geet.

"Bas, karo tussi dono."

Geet stuck her tongue at her sisters. She hated it when her afternoon sleep would get disturbed. And today it got disturbed due to that Sarru. Okay fine! It wasn't his fault. Still...still...whatever!!

"Okay we won't tease you anymore," Meera came a wrapped her arm around Geet seeing her scowling face, "go back to sleep."

"I can't go back to sleep now," Geet pouted helplessly.

"Koi na," Meera replied, "you can take my pink pillow. It will help you go back to sleep."

"Leave it Kakku. Don't sleep on that pillow or you will turn into a lazy lizard like Meera," Sameera retorted.

"Good point Di!"

"What is this?! Today was finally my chance to tease Kakku! You can't take that away from me," Meera whined at the change of scenario. "This is not fair'"

Rano watched her girls fondly as they teased and laughed with easch other.
"Babaji bless my family with happiness always," she gestured to ward the evil eye off her girls, "Kakku your engagement seems like a good omen for this family. All I wish to see you girls laughing and smiling forever."

Geet smiled at her mother ruefully. This match has come to mean so much for her parents. She looked at her sisters pulling each other's legs, giggling. Everyone seems so happy for me.

But...

*Veer or Veerji is used to address elder brother. However Nayantara being four years elder to Maan addressed him as Veer only when she needed to cajole him or during their affectionate  moments.

Okay...not much. This is a filler update since I haven't been well. Btw...Sasha makes an appearance for Jiju and Meera makes an appearance for Shika. 

Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
r 😈

shows tongue to shikha😆   

edited:-

awesome update behna
SHUT UP!" Chaiyyiji screamed back losing her patience. This girl was worse than an attack of migraine.

oops migraine🤣...shash ki scream sun k to migraine ko b migraine ka attack aa jayega🤣

maan's childhood scene was really hilarious. couldn;t stop laughing🤣.now iam imagining young foji maan in toy trolley 😆 wis shasha n all d armed force behind d super cool msk to stop him🤣

chup 😆 n here comes msk fav phrase😆...n mine too😉

shasha is d ultimate nautanki😆...i liked msk lines to shasha - go back to ur house n take care of ur kids😆...poor kids😆,,now they hv to take care of their clumsy mom😆

poor geet😆,,,i love her sisters,,,they were teasing her😆..iam in geet sister's team,,halla bol🤣

n here comes my pink pillow😆-  now i can understand why my sis never allow me to sleep wid my pink pillow😆...iam already a big lazy bump😆 n what if i sleep wid my pink pillow, may b i will also turn into a  lazy lizard  like meera🤣

Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

shows tongue to shikha😆   

🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I got to read an update on my laptop...I am loving how the story-shory is shaping up..

un taa bas lodhdi hai ik tarkeeb - Maan babu trying to sneak into Geet's house to meet her... Army da captain haiga, pata hai jee, par seene wich dil bi te haiga :P (despite what Geet thinks, I am certain of this- shayari quote kare aur romantic na hove, hoyee ni sakda) Munde ne vyah to idefinitely postpone kara dita- asi inne jaich khush ho jawange..

<Please exuse my horrible, horrible punjabi>

I know you said its based on a true story but I am so curious as to how Geet is going to fall in love with Maan if they arent getting married anytime soon...or are you going to fast forward into the future?

Loving it!
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
Rej
was in call with friend. Shit!
*Edit*
First things first..
I love NT-Maan bonding. Bhai Behan bond ho aisi!
It is hilarious to know that Maan was an angry young Man right since childhood. Throw Sasha? God! My eyes popped out at that. I should be careful you see.😆
But mein Geet ki team mein hu na so I'll hide behind Geet 😆
Okay went random again. This update to me seemed more like a warning bell. After Geet gets married and moves to Khurana kothi, I was wondering if Sasha would create any problems for her. I wouldn't have thought so if it was any other female.. as no one just no one can hate Geet. Geet is as sweet as a candy. Aww. Okay coming back to the point.. this is Sasha and as we know the lady who can nurture jealousy against her own Di, her own blood, and disrespect her parents, why ad how will she treat her to-be-bhabhi any different?
But I have trust in Maan. As the munda already promised in previous update (while he was playing Hockey if i'm not wrong) that he'd not let anyone trouble his wife.

And coming to the other part of the update..
Haayyee Handa HAweli..
Haayee Meera.
I lurrveee Meera
Pairo pona Meera😆
Oh btw I loved their teasing and the song they sang reminded me of this
||
||
v
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBT0qDGBrdk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL0608F3CDD9BB26BB[/YOUTUBE]
Watch at 0.31😆
Nanna Munna Raahi hun😆
ROFL
SRK's acting is superb. Isn't it?😆
The last part of the update.. Geet's last line made me wonder..
or let's say silently wish... to have this happiness in the sister's lives forever.
Aww they are adorable.
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!only maan can silence her..
she s such a mess..
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This Sasha is a real specimen man!😆😆 Typical of her! DQ !

Am happy you dint use Chup bilkul chup of Maan on Sasha!🤢😆 I dont know if this Maan would eer say that to geet... but if it does happen it will be such a scene!😃😆😆

I so loved 2 scenes!

1) Maan as a 4 yr old trying to get rid of Sasha who was 2 yrs old!😆

2) Sam-meera teasing Geet iwth that song!🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was laughing my head off imagining that scene!🤣🤣

Awesome update Jazi@
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 12 years ago