Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Hey Ayesha,

read part 1 and 2.

Just two words FREAKIN AWESUM

JanNay meeting in the next update. Oh my.. Dat'll be a explosion.
I guess Jannat will come during AbhNay fight.. She will stop them and then. The two siblings!!!

Pls update soon.. Pls pls pls

Im damn sure your next installment will be ...

Yeh sono Bache will be too good. BTW there will be no Abhay and Pranay fight its over and done with. Not its a fight between Jannat and Pranay.
awesooome..
fab...
loved it...
karantakiar thumbnail
nice os dear.
luv u
vritika
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 3:::Destiny Complete:::

Pranay wasn't going to waste his time fighting a defenceless vampire. Pranay preferred to rip his opponents apart but Abhay wasn't giving him any juice. Was Abhay doing this because he was his flesh and blood or because he'd felt he was a mere child because he wasn't a child. His Father had a few blows to his face but he kept upright staring at him what seemed expressionless to some but Pranay could feel every blow to his heartless heart. He was conditioned not to feel by birth but something made him stop.

Pranay pointed to Abhay daring him-This isn't over sucker! My mother needs me so i will finish what we started later. I suggest U put up a fight or you'll be the easiest target i've ever faced.
Jeh looking agitated by this insisted Pranay finish this-U can't let him go. He's at your mercy. 
Pranay shifted his gaze to his Mamu in disgust-U might enjoy killing an unarmed zombie but i don't. My duty to my clan may come first but above all of this my duty to my Mother comes first. She bore me. She gave me life and poured all of her powers into me. I won't misuse it for anyone. Not even U Mamu. 
Jeh kicked the trunk of a tree out of his anger-Why does Alina want U back?
Pranay answered-Theres a girl at our place apparently she's family. Mom wants me to meet her. Its sounds urgent.

With all said and done Abhay saw glimpses of humanity still embedded in his son. A little part of him was in there meaning all was not lost. His son could be reformed. Abhay could save him. What was he going to say to Pia? That he'd magically out of thin air produced a child out of wedlock. She'd never forgive him. He'd never dream of ever cheating on Pia. Abhay remembered the girl he'd met. His daughter came to finish off the werewolves. Was she at the Khurana's? He had to go to her. She might need him. If Pranay hurts her? Pia would never forgive him. He had to bring his baby back at all cost. He had to stop Pranay and Jannat from locking their supernatural powers from use. Pranay was very powerful.

Alina had Jannat in her room offering her to take a seat. It was strange seeing a mix of both Abhay and Pia in this child but the girl was like a daughter to her. Alina could never allow anyone to hurt her. If Pranay say his grandmother dea he'd flip. But he had to see his sister. Try to sort out his animal instincts with her. They were both brainwashed in some ways.

Alina smiled offering her a cup of hot chocolate-I'm afraid we don't have blood to offer U other than mine. U are free to some if U want me to...
Jannat was going to decline the offer but Alina had already sliced her wrist pouring the dark fluid into another empty glass-Drink it. Should energise U up. (Her eyes were filled with questions. Pia's daughter definitely her traits were so inquisitive and she had her heart but more of Abhay's regal trademark personality in her) So U want answers and i am here to give them to U. This war between Vampires and Werewolves have been going on too long. 
Jannat sat listening with intrigue-Where do i fit in? 
Alina let Jannat drink the glassof blood before answering-See Abhay used me as a weapon against my family only i found out the truth and refused to help him. I fell for him. My mother used us so we can produce the strongest ever species my son by magically engineering it all. While Abhay refused to help the Superiors in finishing me off i assume so his child meaning U were taken away from them. We assumed U were dead or it was all a rumour but U are right in front of me. Jannat U have to forget everything you've been fed and embrace your real family. As a mother i can tell U if someone took mys son from me i would kill evey living being until i got him back and Pia is only human. You've had a taste of Pia haven't U? U can feel her essence. Her blood flows through U Jannat.
Jannat questioned Alina taking another sip of her blood-Why are U telling me this? U are the enemy. I should kill U.
Alina laughed at Jannat's fiesty attitude-U really are Abhay's daughter. And Pia's always firing questions like a spitfiring machine. U want to kill me go ahead. I won't stop U but U would never kill an unarmed defencless person just like Abhay would never hurt an innocent. I have no qualms with U my child. U are like me own daughter. This fight will only end if U and your brother join hands. Two special creatures created to put an end to this bloodshed. My mothers death will not guarantee this. My people don't see me fit to lead them and my son is an outcast only they fear him. Of his potential. I can't allow him to end his father's life. Its not ...

Pranay entered the mansion with his angry outburst having seen his Grandmother dead storms into Alina's room to find her conversing with a halfling. Pranay could smell blood in the glass. His mother was feeding her blood. He could smell the girl was half human. She looked like a rock chick if anything dressed to kill like a hit girl. 

Pranay snarled seething-U are allowing her to drink your blood! Did she kill Grandma? 
Jannat smirked standing up with glee-Yeah i killed the she-devil. So what? She had it coming now its your turn.
Alina stepped in between them-Son she is your sister. Jannat is your flesh and blood. I know she's half human but U must fulfil your duty to your clan both of U by uniting and leading together. 

Pranay lunged to Jannat moving his mother away eyeing her. Both stalking the other hissing at the other. Jannat bore her fangs displaying her impateince. Pranay clashed with Jannat holding her arm only she levitated out of the way using her agility to fly over Pranay patting his shoulder-U want to play rough huh? I'll bite.
Alina motioned forth-Stop this Pranay now! She is your sister.
Pranay gritted his teeth-She is a freak. We may share the same father but we share nothing beyond DNA. She is not my sister but a monstrosity.
Jannat mocked-Speak for yourself jerk. U certainly aren't very gifted upstairs now are U? Clearly this doesn't come from our fathers side of the family. 

Both start viciously attacking the other. Their very nature to kill the other taking over their animal insticts right before Alina's eyes. Pranay clawed Jannat while she used her powers to sweep under the radar and ganw at Pranay. Both were pretty heavily injured. Pranay tasted his sister's blood feulling him with her own story unfolding in his mind seeing she like him was trained to kill their clan while Jannat had the same effect powering up on his blood. She couldn't stop drinking. He was far too strong for her meaning she'd have to pool all her powers together until one of them died.

Pia felt her daughter getting injured. The connection was so strong she could feel every cut to every blow on her soul. No way was she going to stay with Misha and Kabir. She had to get to her baby and if the connection was this strong then she was certain that she could get to Jannat on time. Follow her instincts to wherever it took her. Pia saw Misha and Kabir were fast asleep and headed out to get her daughter back leading her all the way to the Khurana's old place.

Abhay got to Alina's place to find both his children were at each other's throats. Abhay couldn't see one kill the other. It reminded him too much of his own nightmare he'd faced killing his own brother. Jeh had reached his home to find his nephew had Jannay by the throat. The girl was mighty strong kicking her brother where the sun don't shine. Jannat knew how to fight dirty. She was raised by men in general.  Jannat shrugged him away from his grasp to hurting Prannay using her leather heels smirking at him then biting his neck with her fangs. Boy was he strong? What were they feeding him? Animal protein shakes!!!!!! He was a beast. 

Abhay was stopped by Jeh in his tracks from reaching his children hurling him around. Pia entered to see her daughter looked she'd been through the wars he face smeared with blood. Then to the boy in the same condition, She saw Alina crying for them to stop and Abhay was wrestling with Jeh of all people to dance with. Their daughter was in trouble and he was busy with Jeh as usual. Nothing ever changed but this night Pia was not on the losing side. 

Abhay was a little distracted to bother fighting Jeh other than bite the idiot-U jack a** do U really want to lose a nephew over this feud?
Jeh snarled full of confidence-Who is losing here Abhay? Your daughter is on her way out. Pranay is the meanest SOB i've ever come across. After all i did train him. Aren't U so proud of both your babies?
Pia's reaction to Jeh's outburst knocked her for six-What?
Jeh congratulated Pia on gaining two children in one night-Oh right! U don't know do U? Pranay has fathered two children Pia. Meet Pranay. Alina and Abhay's son. (Jeh hated seeing Pia look so hurt) He was a dead beat absent father to both his children.
Pia could see the features were Abhay's right down to those grey eyes which were green right now. Pia walked towards the children pleading with them-Stop! Please stop!
Alina stammered a little in front of Pia feeling the guilt over coming between Abhay and Pia and for creating this mess-Pia; Abhay didn't cheat on U.
Pia smiles with her brown eyes lookin weary-I know! I trust Abhay with my life Alina. I know Abhay would never betray me. He's never decieved anyone his entire life unless it was out of desperation. Even now he is trying to save both his children. Abhay would never choose one over the other. Its why i love him so much. He is virginal in his HEART. Then U already knew this didn't U Alina? Why did U do this Jeh? (Turning to see his animal form) Why? You've turned him into this. He is just a child. An innocent. Why did U and your Mother do this to him? U stole his identity. You've given him this life. If i had a choice my Daughter would never be what she is now. How can U be so cold? U were my friend once upon a time Jeh. U want to take away my life then do it but spare my child and my husband i beg of U.
Alina tried to hold Pia letting go of her own anger issues with Pia taking away Abhay from her even though he was never hers-Pia my Mother engineered Pranay by magic and only let me be with him if she was present. I was weak i couldn't stop them. Bhai wanted a warrior to fight his cause i was trying to unite Pranay with Jannat but my son is a little stubborn set in his own ways. 
Jeh laughed-Oh spare me the tears Pia. U can shed your tears as soon as your daughter is dead U think just because we were friends i'd spare Abhay. Never! He and I have unfinished business. The b*****d has only taken from me. My brothers. My love. My sister. My mother. Times have changed and in my favour. I have U to thank for this. For Pranay. He is nothing like U. Weak no he is the best hybrid i have ever seen. He shows no mercy. He is devious like us. (Jeh breaks a chair against the wall picking the chair leg heading to stake Abhay) I've waited 3 years for this. Thanks to my nephew now i get my vengeance. My Mother's death will not go in vain. Your daughter killed her. Pranay kill her. 
Abhay hisses at Jeh-Do this Pranay and U will hate yourself Son. Don't mar yourself in darkness it only consumes your soul into a vortex and theres no coming back from it. Find the light son. Killing is not the answer. Deepanita is dead has this done any good? Look at your Mother. Alina does not want this life for U. 
Pranay torn could feel his fathers words echoe through him. The vampire wasn't evil just misunderstood. Maybe it was the vampire in him that could understand this side but his father was GOOD! Not EVIL. His clan wanted an innocents blood-Mamu the girl isn't a threat.
Jeh bellows showing his violent side at being disobeyed-Do it now. Kill her! She killed your Nanu.
Pia begged Pranay-Take my life Pranay spare my daughter. U want a life for Deepanita then take mine. I beg of U. She's my baby!. (Pia turned to see Jeh rushing at Abhay like a bulldozer) No!!!!!!!! Abhay!

Jannat heard her Mothers blind faith in a vampire whom surprised her shaking her very foundations of what a typical vampire should be like. Her Father was truly an inspiration and could now see how much he craved to give her mother a normal life. Jannat tried to break free from Pranay who was also crumbling at hearing Pia's sweet voice. He couldn't do it. Jannat saw he was letting loose on his choke hold on her she too began to retreat. Jannat and Pranay both shared an tremendous amount of respect for the other for putting up a good fight. Jannay was impressed by how quickly Pranay absorbed all the information and was weighing in the real truth. 

Jeh could feel his anger rise as his veins show about to burst at how a beautiful person like Pia could love such a monster as Abhay. How did he manage to brainwash her? Jeh pushed Abhay against the wall and got the stake driving it towards Abhay. When he felt a stab in his own heart. Jeh turned around to see Pranay with his hand in his back.

Pranay screamed-I couldn't let U do it Mamu. U told me he was evil. He is scum of the earth. U told me my father had forced himself on Mom and cheated on her with Pia. How could U twist this with Nani? God! And now U have the nerve to want to kill him in front of his wife, Mom, and the two of us. I can't. Forgive me. Mamu (Cries screaming) This wasn't meant to happen Mom.
Alian burst into tears holding her brother-Bhai!Bhai! (She poured her heart out to her son) I know son. Bhai would never change. Even in death he is still holding on. Jeh U have to let go. Your soul has to move on. Please.
Pranay had his Uncles heart in his hands kneeling down-I'm so sorry!
Jeh held his nephew's hand and kissed it-I know! Forgive me...Alina. Pra...Pia...Ab...(He convulsed)
Pranay nodded-Mamu don't go.
Jeh whispered weakly in Prannay's ear-I am proud of U. (Jeh died)
Pia forgave Jeh and so did everyone else. It was a dying wish of Jeh's and even though it was late he saw the light.

Jannat whizzed into her father's arms holding him like she'd never held another being before. Her heart was ponding super fast out of her chest stroking his cheek with the back of her hand-Did he get U? (Jannat observed with her supersight to see a little sharp edge had pierced his chest a little. She quickly removed the wood out of there with her teeth and slashed her wrsts for him to drink) Here! Drink this. Its not human blood so U won't go crazy.
Pia was holding Abhay's hand-Jaan U ok? He didn't get U right? We will be ok Abhay. 
Jannat forced her wrist against Abhay's mouth making him drink it-Mom Dad will regenerate pretty fast. My bloods quite potent. Its got all the elders blessings in it.
Pranay by Abhay's side gave Abhay some of his blood-Jannat no more you've lost enough. Here (Offering him his blood) This will give U a kick. 
Abhay drinks a little-Thank U. For doing the right thing.
Pia was grateful-U have given me my world son.
Jannat smiled back-Now what do i do about Jeevan? He is waiting out back. Don't worry i won't leave U guys. Now i know where my home is i'll never leave it.
Pranay held his Mother's hand-I'm so sorry Mom for not listening To U.
Alina to Abhay and Pia-I know both of U hate my family but please don't hate my son.
Pia reaching out for Alina-U are like my sister Alina. I could never hate U. Pranay is Abhay's son and i will make sure he is part of our extended family. Now i don't just have one daughter i have a son as well.
Abhay was lifted up by Pranay for once in his life-Now you'll have us to take care of U in your old age.
Abhay mused-Good job we don't grow old huh? I know Jeh was your mentor Son and we can never replace him in your heart but U can make room for all of us right?
Pranay nodded-Right?
Alina had her own little grievances-We have to give them their last rites son.

Jannat outback with Jeevan let it be known that she did not want to go back to the superiors and it is her orders that they make peace with the warm ones. A treaty has been made between the cold ones and the warm werewolves sealed by blood. A Union never to be broken because blood is thicker than water.

1 YEAR ON

The Raichand household was very busy with their extended family. The Dobrial's were a regular feature and so were Alina and Pranay. Chand made sure his powerful Grandson was present at all of their parties and even taught him a few tricks about vampire lore. Jannat was always eager to hunt with her grand parents. She was being houstrained by Pia. Her daughter was too much like Misha in attitude. A pure rockchick. Pia was fed up of buying new furniture because Jannat was too busy breaking them. Abhay was enjoying the arguments between Mother and daughter both strong willed. The partying was pretty heavy too. Abhay had often tagged along to make sure his daughter stayed out of trouble. They'd found adjusting was a little difficult seeming as Jannat was used to doing what she liked. Alina found the same problem with her son. Both children liked to stick close to the other defending the others actions. Both loved combat in the house so no wonder their home was never in one piece.

Pranay ventured through the Jungle with his girl friend Maithali who'd found her perfect match. She'd fallen for him at first thinking he looked so much like Abhay but then eventually little by little he took over her heart completely. Now Abhay had given them the go ahead knowing full well what Pranay was like.

Alina had found her perfect soulmate in a nerdy professor she'd met at College teaching science.

Jannat met her own handsome warlock at a convention. They'd butted heads a few times but they couldn't live without the other. It turns out he was the son of an ancient Witch Xena. Their union was sealed in blood.

As for Abhay and Pia both fought with each other until Pia won over in trying for another child. This time they had their grown up children beside them to help raise their young sibling to be. Having overcome all the hurdles in their lives this was a welcome change. Abhay was still finding being a father was a learning experience. He'd adored the whole responsibility of a new life again. This times things would be different. Their Children were all a gift from Destiny itself and they hoped Destiny was Kind to them this time. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow ayesha awesome update.I so loved it yaar.Finally both brat baby sudhar gye.And Abhiya happily ever after at the end.Pranay found metz.Jannat found warlock.Alina too found her soulmate but feel bad 4 jeh.But I loved it.Superb yaar.Gud ending😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome ending ayesha👏Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful ending ayesha..awesome and fab

the whole family united...the bro-sis duo rock..abhiya as usual...but that was breath taking..jeh died..alina is part of family now...a perfect ending...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful ending ayesha awsum finally whole raichand family united and bro sis also became 1 and alina met her love nice
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc ending ayesha!!!! finally whole familly union occours... thanks 4 d pm!!!!
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so beautifully written 
loved it