Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#3-Ch 41-P141 - Page 56

febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can see you online Soums... Good Morning honey ! will you be updating now?.. should I wait?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting dear
hope  update today
plz
dear

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab prt,finaally geet is wid her family
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am very upset.😭3 days ho gaya, update hi nahi mila.πŸ€”πŸ˜­Next update if not long then I am not talkiNg to u.πŸ˜’
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update...!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waiting for the update eagerly...
shweta1491 thumbnail
waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

I'll update in a few hours...!!!! πŸ˜ƒ  Please keep checking this post two hours from now for update...!!!!

**EDITED

Okies people, this is a small update. Oh hold on, not because Geet left to S'pore and I had said I would make small updates. I'm just tired and sleepy. Had a function yday and it was too much work and all that. So very exhausted. Long update next time. Thanks!

Chapter 37

Alright. What's the second problem?", asked daadima.

Maan was silent. He looked at Daadima who looked extremely calm. She nodded her head as though indicating him that she was listening and he should speak. He smiled and softly spoke.

"Daadima, for once in life I knew I was wrong", he said.

Daadima smiled and said, "Maan, I can give you 100 instances when you were wrong but you will not accept".

"Daadima please. I am serious", he said.

"I am very serious too, Maan", she said, hardening her expression, as Maan looked at her.

Maan shot her an angry look and continued, while she suppressed her laugh. "Daadima, I never understood what impact my decisions would have on others. I, simply made decisions and thrusted them on the others. I expected everyone to just follow what was been told to them, and not question me".

"Hmmm", said Daadima, "so finally Maan Singh Khurana realizes how arrogant and dominating he is".

"Daadima", he snarled.

"Son, This is what you ought to control- your temper and your pride", she said. "Sometimes, it really worries me what your temper would do to you some day".

"Daadima I'm going to be fine", he assured her.

"Lets hope. Now anyway coming back. So, what makes you think you are arrogant and dominating?", she asked.

"Well, I've realized recently the impact of my decisions on others. So, I knew my weaknesses", he said.

"That's good! Atleast you've realized where you're weak and where you are strong. And it is good to accept changes and move on", she said.

"Hmmm", he said.

"Son, you are in a position where people would listen to you, maybe because of the position you are in or because of the fame you've earned. However, times will never remain the same. You ought to realize that. Well, it is also true that for people who work hard and believe in themselves, there is nothing to worry. But that does not mean you expect everyone to obey your orders blindly, assist you, and work for you without questioning", she said.

"Yes, I realized that", he said.

"Good! So, what is troubling you, then?", she asked.

"I dunno. I just had this feeling that if one small decision that I make due to my arrogance can have such adverse affects, and hurt people, I'm a little worried now on what impact my major decisions would have", he said, softly.

"Son, there is nothing to worry. The solution is simple. Some decisions need you to think using your brain and some need you to think with your heart. Once, you are able to classify them accordingly, you are going to be fine. Just think before you act", she said.

"Hmmm", he said, looking at her.

"I'm happy, Son. Whatever the decision was and whatever the impact was, I'm happy that it made you think and made you revise your actions", she said. He smiled.

"So, what else?", he said.

"You have to tell me. Oh by the way, I'm going to be out of town for a few days", she said.

"Out of town? Where and why are you going?", he asked.

"I am going to meet some of my cousins in Nagpur. We would be meeting up because one of their grandsons is getting married", she said. "I'll give you the details of my travel. Please take care of my flight tickets", she said.

"You don't have to ask", he said, "I'd do it anyway".

She smiled and said, "Thanks", when Kiara and Naintara walked into Daadima's room. They stopped mid track when they saw Maan there.

"Hum baad mein ayenge", said Naintara.

"Arey come come, beta. We were talking casually", said Daadima. Maan moved to the side to leave some place for Kiara to sit, on the couch beside him. Naintara sat beside Daadima.

"Kya baat hain?", she asked.

"Bore ho rahen the Daadi", said Naintara.

"Hmmm, sab kaam khatam? Dev kahan hain?", she asked.

"Dev kisi meeting ke liye gaye hain. Aur haan sab kaam khatam ho gaya", she said. Kiara lazily rested on her brother's shoulder that did not react. He only listened to the women talk.

"Okay! Tuo ab kya kare?", she said.

"Ab bataeye na daadiji", said Kiara.

Daadi thought for sometime and then said, "I was going out for sometime to do some shopping for some of my cousins, I'd be visiting. So you guys wanna come?". She asked.

"Kahan jaa rahen hain aap?", asked Kiara.

"Nagpur. Tumhe bhi chalna hain?", she asked.

"Haan main chalti hoon. Agar mere boss mujhe permission de", she said and looked at Maan.

"What?", he asked.

"Permission bro", she smiled.

"Come to office tomorrow, write out a letter for leave, and get it approved by your project strategic head- Dev Khurana", he calmly said.

"hmmm, Dev Khurana tuo asaani se denge permissions. Mujhe laga Maan Khurana se poochna hain", she said, smiling. She turned to Daadima and said, "Mere liye bhi book kijiye Daadiji. I'm coming with you".

"Alright", she said, "Maan, please note that", she said.

"Hmm", he said.

Naintara all this while was quiet. "Kya hua?", asked Daadima looking at her.

"Kuch nahin main Geet ke bare mein soch rahin thi", she said. "Mansion kitni quiet ho gayi hain. Jab who thi, tuo kitni shor thi aur hum sabko time pass ho jaati aur karne ke liye bhi itna kuch hota tha. Kyunki uski ideas kitni interesting hote hain".

"Haan, who sirf yahan ek mahine ke liye thi aur itna kuch badal gayi", said Kiara.

Maan knew how right they were. "One month and she changed everyones lives", he thought. He had always been a man who would neverget influenced by others, words or actions. Nevertheless, there was something about this girl that made her interesting and fascinating. Maan sat there in his own thought when Daadima spoke up again.

"I'll like the sari you're wearing Naintara", she said.

"Thanks Daadi. Geet ne select ki thi. She was telling me that orange color suited me very well", she said.

"Yeah it does", said Daadima, taking a closer look at the work on her pallu. Maan's mind got stuck with the words, "Orange sari". He was reminded of the night in Geet's room.

"Gosh he looked sexy and ravishing", he thought and got irritated with his choice of words even in his thoughts. "sexy and ravishing". He spoke up, "Main chalta hoon. You guys carry on".

"Son, tickets", reminded Daadima.

"Yes gimme the dates and your preferred time of travel. I'll get it done", he said and walked out of the room.

He walked downstairs, unable to take his mind of that orange sari that clung around her body so perfectly. He was then reminded of her words, "how many shots did you have?" he smiled at those words. He remembered teaching her snooker. As he walked by into the living room, he heard the wind chimes on Geet's door chime rhythmically. He looked at them and walked closer. He took a closer look at them and played for sometime by hitting the chimes carefelly. He pulled out the chimes from the door and took it along with him, to the outhouse.

On his way, he emailed her, "You left a part of you, here, in this mansion". He knew she would take ages to reply. He then walked into the outhouse and hung those chimes on his bedroom door. He then sat on his bed and started working on his laptop. Everytime the ring chimed, he was reminded of her laugh, and smile and he smiled too.

Precap: You ought to be here beside me, what are you doing there?"

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ₯³

😍

----------edited-------------------

awesome part...

love the bond that dadi n maan share...

seems like every1 is missing geet...n geet there...i think is also feeling the same...

maan thinking abt his actions...hmmm...interesting...well that is some food for thought...

geet really did change the atmosphere...moreover...she changed the atmosphere of some1's heart...who is still having the after effects...

waiting to c what geet replies to maan...

continue soon...
Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the way maan is open like a book in front of his dadi..n both really share a fantastic bond...!!
oww..he got reminded of geet wen the sari talk came esp the specific orange one...😳
he even took the wind-chimes with him...n mailed her...ahh he really misses her...😳
precap sounds interesting..!!
eager to know who is that speaking..!!
update soon...!!

Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago