Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Growth comes naturally when you have to be independent.
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Growth comes naturally when you have to be independent.

Not really...some people just can't grow out of dependency. I know such a person who despite being independent still seeked ways to have people to depend on to do things for her while she only indulged in things she liked.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Not really...some people just can't grow out of dependency. I know such a person who despite being independent still seeked ways to have people to depend on to do things for her while she only indulged in things she liked.

To me that sounds more like being a lazy person, who is capable to being independent but chooses to have people do things for her. That's different 

Suhana is not lazy, she's just lacks experience.

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hmmm, I guess. Well, let's see what SGP has in store for us.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

My point exactly , Suhana doesn't see what she needs to do . If she is not willing to learn anything or she is not willing to come out of her comfort Zone then there is not guarantee that she will learn or do anything on her own .  It is not about anything to do with Kashyaps . They can tell her in different ways what she should do . But Suhana always take the message the way pleases her . Suhana has mind of her own in both good & bad way , she does things her way . but when it includes others as well , then It doesn't occurs to her that They might not do things this way or Others might have to live the consequences . 
       So fear for suhana is this , When Hunar was on the show , after reading her mom's letter suhana started to change for good but now she has gone back to her old days . So Even if she does everything in Mumbai  , when is back in Delhi , Suhana might get back to her old self or current self as in Delhi more people will work in house hold . But change for Suhana 's life should come for withing until that happens she will always go back to old self. specially I have seen some people can't jump in the ocean & hope to swim . I too know someone like U said . 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago