Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting promo ...

update soon ...
piya- thumbnail
Ok so finally geet's secret would b out...

well mujhe pehle promo se zyada dusara promo pasand aaya😳😳😳

update soon

love-Piya
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice promo...
waiting 4r nxt part...
plz cont soon...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
when will you update part 5
mitzi11 thumbnail
nice promo
pls update soonnn
ty 4 pm
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice promo
update soon
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

when will you update part 5

very soon dear...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey when will u update dear
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5

part 5

Almost a week had passed to the incident. And it was the time of the business feast in IMI. It was beautifully decorated and the feast would cont till two days in a streach. And its incharge was geet. And the results were right in front of their eyes.  It was beautifully decorated and the collage ground was smartly separated for entertainment and project works. The first day during morning various projects works were being done while in evening and night various presentations and many intercollage  were done. The first day went awesome. Every thing was under control.and it was the last and the final da of the feast. it was almost 6 pm  when all the guests who were all the business tycoons  started coming  to the venue. Some seniors students were there to receive  them.  They were truly impressed by the dcor and the performance of the students of IMI and of the other collages . no wonder it was awesome. Even the khuranas and malliks praised it. Though maan knew that geet was  working here but he didn't knew that she was the incharge. About 7 pm all came to the stage decorated for the V.I.P .

Soon the khuranas and the malliks entered and took their seats in the vip reserved one. Every where they could hear only one name'. prof. mallik'. Prof. mallik. From the students to the others deans and from other collages and even the students were discussing about prof. mallik.

God did you see this'. Its awesome man'.. some one said'..

Of course it would be '.. after all it geet mallik who has arranged every thing''.anathor one said'.

Yah'. She is the best'.. every one seems to have her name ''

Par kya faeda???? Unke parents toh yahan pe nahin hai naw'' some one commented

Dheere bolo'. Agar  unke kisi student ne sunliya toh tum yahn se jinda nahin ja paoge'..

Kyun kya kar lenge yeh log???? Jo sach hai who sach hin hai'.

Thik kaha suna hai ki who akeli rehti hai'' no one knows about her parents or her family'' a new one said

Suna hai ki she had some fight with her parents and that they threw her out of their house''. Anathor fellow said'..

How do you know'..

Well we are their relative'.. we were present on the day of her marriage'..

What she is married??????

Now every one was interested but mostly the khuranas and the malliks as they knew what exactly had happened that day''.

No she is not married'. Her groom left her saying that she was adopted'..

Wow'. So she is adopted?????

Yah'' kis ashram se uthake laye the use??????

Kisi ashram se nahin kahin sadak se uthake laye the''

Man'' she is a road side dirt?????????

Bada hin maza aa raha hai hamare prof ke bare main baat karke isn't?????..  they heard a strong and a harsh voice  that made them shut their mouth . they all turned to see a group of 5 boys standing behind them with very stern expression and had folded hands in their chest. The girls present there sighed. They all were just incredibly hot.

Why don't you ask us about OUR professor???? One of them said and came forward  and stood facing them with full attitude'..

We can give you better information about her''  anathor one came and stood beside him''

Who the hell are you ????  the bad guy said''

Dekh manav'.. Saale hamare collage ground main khade hoke hamse hin poochta hai ki hum kaun hai?????...  second one said with a amused smile'..

Cool down abhay'.. these people are so busy talking that they don't know who we are

'. Third one came to stand by them

Waise man ni padegi inki himmat ko abhel'  hamare hin ground main khade hoke hamare hin prof ke bare main kya kya kaha yaar'..  fourth one walked to them along with the fifth one'..

You are right alex''  the first one said''.

Han maine kaha ' toh tum log kya kar loge????? Yahi sach hai'..  the guy said'..

What did you say'..  alex was clunching his teeth'..

Kyun what the hell will you do???? You don't even know what I am capable of'.  He boasted'..

You little stupid boy'' do you know that along with studies and other activities why our collage is famous for???? Abhel asked smiling

You don't know?????????  Alex laughed

Why do you think no one dares to step inside this ground''. Abhay asked'.

Are you threstning me???? You don't know my father'.. the guy said'..

But  before they could say any thing the fifth one who had been quiet till now  spoke up

Shut up all she is coming''

They turned to see a girl in tight jeans and  short tank top coming to them.

Guy 'so she is your professor???? Must say that's why you all fight for her'..

The girl came to them and faced the five boys.

Girl ' geet is calling you all''

Abhel ' what happened visakha????

visakha ' she has called every one for a group meeting in 20 min'' she seemed disturbed'.

Alex ' every thing all right??????

vishakha -  I don't know but she is coming here with GM of  alexa group '' and after that you have to meet her in the hall. And alex please take these disgusting guies from here'. And please take care of him'.. she pointed at tha bad guy''

alex ' surely love'.. he will know what any one has to face to call my pheonse sexy'..

abhay- we will take care '' don't worry''

and with that visakha left.they all glared at the other students . both the groups were silently glaring at each other. But suddenly all went on their way leaving manav and the fifth guy . just then they saw a lady coming smiling with another middle aged man. She was smiling . the khuranas and the malliks soon recognized her as geet.she was very elegantly dressed in a beautiful blue and while saree with full sleeved blouse and her heairs were tied in a loose ponny. And her all time favorait specs gave her a fantastic look.

GM ' god mallik'.. abhi mujhe pata chala'.. why all praise you'.. you are really awesome'

Geet ' its just nothing mr. chopra '. Aap toh bekar main hin meri itni tareef kar Karen hain''. Waise maine soocha nahn tha ki aap aayenge'.

GM ' ab geet mallik bulaye aur hum na aayein'.. thodi na  you go to call  every one'.. but geet I have heard a lot of rumours about your family'.. are all of these true???

Geet ' it depends on you believe or not believe them'. And if you are asking me then I will say it is my personal matter and I don't like any interfearance''. But she was cut short when she saw both khuranas and malliks in front of them''

GM ' so here is mr. maan singh khurana''.

But geet was standing there with a shocked face when she saw maan's family members and then the malliks or her family and then the realization dawned on her''

Geet ' so'. You are MR. MAAN SINGH KHURANA''. GRANDSON OF DHANRAJ SINGH KHURANA AND SAVITRI DEVI'' she said more to her self  than to others'' 

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

omg !!!!!!! what did she mean by realizing that he is THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA ... i hope its nothing bad ...