Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amamzing prt ..πŸ‘
it was gr88 to c sur n maan happy again ... 
gosh wat did this sid do now ...
updt sooon plezzz
thanxx 4 d pm
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was one awesome update diπŸ‘
Action-romance-emotion all in one...
Surili and Maani...wow kya jodi hain Maan bhai aur badi bhabhi ki...loved that...
Sid bhai kabhi nahin sudhrenge kya😑...
Ab us rakshas ne mere di ke saath kya kiya😭
Jeh...I won't trust you that easily...a year of hurt and mistrust is not easy to mend...
Krishna bhai...you have come to know the truth...but you have been mistreating bhabhi emotionally for past one and a half years...emotional wounds are harder to heal bhai...
Kudos my darling diπŸ‘πŸ€—
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 19
It was hard to say who among them was shocked more. But one thing was certain none of them was more horrified that Sid.
"I didn't'.didn't mean it'..Jeh I am sorry'.I just" he moved towards his brother who was bending over Nidha who was lying on the floor covered in blood. A large piece of glass was wedged in her stomach. She was half unconscious and moaning in pain.
"Don't you dare go near my sister Khuranna" Fiza screamed pushing him away. She was standing paralysed with shock till then. She rushed towards her little sister. Jeh held her up by her shoulders gently and Krishna managed to pull of the glass piece.Nidha let out a low scream and Jeh gently patted her face.
"Lets get her to the hospital'.no need to tell BD and maa" Maan said indicating Jeh to follow. Jeh carefully picked his wife up.

St. Maria Hospital''
The seven of them were waiting outside the operation theatre.
Fiza was completely exhausted lying against Sur's shoulder. Silent tears were flowing from her eyes. Sur was praying with her arms folded. Ramona was standing near the theatre door with her head hung. Krishna gently pressed her shoulder to reassure her.
She gave a small smile back. She didn't trust her husband as of now. But the small gesture was nevertheless comforting.
"What the heck happened?" Maan asked finally breaking the silence. He gave Sid a murderous look.
"Bhai I didn't mean to do it" he said in a small voice.
"Off course you didn't Siddarth Khuranna'.you people never actually mean anything do you'..to you marriage means nothing, wife means nothing, woman means nothing right" Ramona ranted furiously giving Sid a loathsome look.
"He was trying to hit Fiza bhabhi with a vase Maan bhai'..Nidha came in between to stop him'..in his anger he pushed her away and she landed on the glass table'.that's why she is in this state" she completed.
Fiza whimpered as she remembered the site. Sur held her shoulders patting her head.
Maan walked towards Sid.
"Aaj tumen saari had paar kar dhiya hain Siddarth'.tumne na sirf ek bechari ko choth pahoonchaya hain'.tumne aaj yeh bhi sabith kiyan hain ki tumhe maa ki badi daadi ki sikhayi hue usoolo ka'..mere sikhaye hue usoolo ka koi khaddar nahin hain'.tumne aaj sabith kar diya hain ki tum ek haiwaan ho" he said in hurt yet deadly voice.
Siddarth felt his heart being squeezed. If there was one thing he valued a lot on this earth that was his big brothers love and respect for him. Just now it seemed like he had lost it. Cherry on top, his youngest brother hadn't spoken a word till now nor had he looked at Siddarth. He was sitting on chair and staring at the floor.
 Doctor came out of the theatre.
"How is she doctor?" Krishna asked.
"You brought her in the nick of time'..the blood loss was heavy'.she is fine now'.but I would still like to keep her in observation for a day" doctor replied smiling at them.
"Thank you doctor" Maan said.
"When Nidha is strong enough to travel we will at once return to India'..there are a few things I want to settle once and for all" Fiza said looking straight at Sid with an expressionless face.

Next Morning in the hospital'.
Krishna and Ramona were sitting near to each other asleep. Ramona's head was resting on Krishna's shoulder and his head was placed against hers. Sur smiled at the site as she came towards them. She prayed that they would soon mend their differences.
"Ramona'.Krishna" she called them gently, shaking them by their shoulders.
"Huh what'..what happened Bhabhi'.is Nidha alright?" Krishna asked jerking up.
Ramona was also looking apprehensively at Sur.
"She is fine'still unconscious'.the nurse just checked her an hour ago'.both of you please go to the hotel and handle the situation there'..inform the guys, BD and maa about the situation''zyaadha kuch math bathana'.Shaan ke gusse ke baare mein Nidha ne bathaya hain'he will create havoc if he comes to know of it" Sur said to them.
"Don't worry bhabhi we will handle it'.hum ek yeh dho gande mein vaapis ayenge phir aap aur Fiza bhabhi chale jaana fresh hone ke liye" Ramona said.
"Fiza will not budge from here'..I think it will be better if you bring her things along" Sur said.
"Okay bhabhi" Krishna said.
They both headed towards the street. They caught a taxi to the hotel.
All through the journey Krishna noticed Ramona's silence. He resented his elder brother for doing this. He was trying hard to gain Ramona's trust. He was trying to become a friend to her. This incident has further rifted them apart. Her trust in him had fallen further down. She considered all the Khuranna brothers as jerks and Sid's fault had further strengthened her view.
He gently squeezed her hand. Ramona jerked to look at him. She stared at him but didn't remove her hand.
"She will be alright'..don't worry" Krishna said with a smile.
"Physically she will heal'.but what about the mental shock Krishna'..what about the mental shock Fiza got'.your brother was behaved like a mad man yesterday" Ramona said indignantly.
"I won't justify what Sid bhai did'.but he does feel sorry for it" Krishna said trying to defend his brother.
"That will not give him back his wife's trust'.heck lets see if Jeh is ready to trust him even''un chaaro ki zindagi ke saath khela hain Sid bhai ne'..pehle yeh contarct marriage'.ab yeh" Ramona said in a disgusted tone.
They had reached the hotel by then. They moved immediately to their room to freshen up. They decided to see the others after that.
Ramona finished packing Fiza's things. When she started to move out.
"Don't you think that a person receives a second chance" Krishna asked looking into her hazel eyes. Ramona gazed back into his black pools which were trying to convey his hearts feelings.
"Yes they do''but the time length of this second chance is hard to fix''it is not easy to trust a person who has nearly destroyed your life" she said 
Krishna had no idea what to reply.

Edited by RDKFF - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome updates!!!
i can't believe sid tried to hurt Fiza and end up hurting nidha.
he's monster.
please continue soon.
Edited by fri42911 - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr88 prt ...updtsooon yaar plezzz
thanx 4 d pm
Mitu_ thumbnail
lovely updates  both parts πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ
thanx 4 d pmπŸ˜ƒ
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I hope Nidha will be ok soon! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nidha or sur idk who updated i think nidha  n eways rocking update loved it wow that🀬🀬🀬🀬 hubby of my has he lost it damn 😑😑😑😑it my poor lil baby nidha  😭😭😭😭how the hell could he do that he desevers what he is getting loved maan how he handel everything n as 4 RAKrish they were 2 good .. ramona darling i luv u  thanku loved how u told sid off i wasnt n the state to but did a rocking job ur right marriage, wife n woman mean nothing to him 😑😑😑... but u both how sad because of my stupid hubby urs n krishnas marriage is getting strained n the end part agreed 2nd chance can happen but on the terms of the person u have wronged  n sid  i will not do that not after what u did u crossed all limits u r a animal pver all nice update loved it
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
l😭😭😭...Nidhu meri devraani ye kya ho gaya hum jara sa romance karne chale gaye aur ye kya ho gaya sid tujhe to chodungi nahi...oye ho Krishna is singing ek chanas to de de yaar phir dekh reformation...But poor Jeh abhi to bechare ko realisation hua tha ki ye nayi musibat...Shaan ko gussa kyun aata hai aur Ramona aur Krishna ek dusre se itna kyoun hichakta hai...mentos khao sab jaan jao...Awesum update Nidh jaan...loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 20

Sid tried to make Jeh understand"Jeh try to    
        understand I did not do it intentionally"

Jeh was fuming in anger"Coz of you my wife is lying on
         bed and I can do nothing except praying"

Sid said"You are blaming me for that girl with whom
          you share just one year relation who has been
          imposed on you just coz of the contract"

Jeh shouted"Yes I do feel for that girl...wo meri biwi
                hai..Bhai you know who is the real culprit
              you..I had told you this marriage won't give 
              anything to anyone and what you did..you
            forced me so that we could save the prestige of
             Khuranas..I treated her like trash but she
         worshipped me like God..I never gave any
           happiness to her that a wife wanted from her
           husband..I lied to Maan bhai..I was liking Nidha
        before marriage but that marriage made me feel
     she has been imposed on me..I regret for my deeds
     but its too late now..you please go from here before I
     forget you are my brother"

Sid left..Jeh went in flashback

Sanya hugged Jeh"Dude you rocked in the concert..you
      will be a rockstar in future..oops meet my friend
      Nidha..she has come from Bangalore today..so I
     thought to give her treat by inviting her here..She
       loves music"

Jeh's eyes fell to a girl who was hiding behind her friend and her dove eyes were only visible which were looking at him..Sanya pulled Nidha..she was not ready for this sudden action she tripled and ended in Jeh's broad arm slamming on his chest..that touch was magical no girl had such an effect on him by a simple touch..She stood away by whispering sorry..She was wearing a red colour suit which was making her look more smoking..Jeh thought to himself how can a girl look so appealing in a suit..She smiled and waved her hand in a gesture to depart..Jeh felt like stopping her he wanted to spend some time with her alone..he wanted know more about her"

Jeh came back to the present moment..It was our first meeting but many things changed after that..Maan Bhai told me to choose between music and family..My life without my family was nothing ...I left music dumped every instrument in store room..

Flashback
Sid came to Jeh"Jeh I need your help...I did a blunder I joined hands with Mehra's and"
Jeh interrupted"Wait you mean to say despite of Maan bhai's warning you did..bhai and the money drowned right"

Sid like a culprit accepted"Right"

Jeh said"so what you want from me?"

Sid making a helpless face"You know Aayush..Aayush singhania"Jeh nodded.."he is ready to help us but on one condition"

Jeh suspiciously"what condition"

Sid said"he want us to marry his sisters"

Jeh "What you want from me"

Sid almost begged"you know baba won't be ready so if
      you will marry his younger sister then everything
      will come in place"

Jeh was shocked"Are you crazy why I will do
       that ..without knowing a person and above all it
       will ruin four lives..and why a brother will do that"

Sid said"Coz he hates his sisters..and wanna dump
           them away but he knows his father won't be
       ready for marrying them to anyone and Khuranas
       are established name in the society"

Jeh "So what why should I sacrifice my life for
           that..bhai lets go to Maan bhai he will find a
          way ..this idea won't do any good"

Sid emotionally blackmailed "If you will tell anything
       to anyone I swear I will jump from terrace... now
       my life is in your hands"

Jeh submitted atlast"Ok I will"

Flashback over

Jeh punched on the wall" and then I came to know that girl who had left a deep impact on me in first meeting was going to be my wife but that doesnot pleased me how can it would have pleased me when the decision was forced on me to save my family from getting ruined..I hated Nidha but actually it was not my hate but my sorrow ,my pain... her face was always making me realize of the day when Sid bhai forced me to do so..And in my pain I was insulting her to make her feel the same pain what I was facing ...but now when I know it was my idiotic behaviour which was responsible for everything then my life got ruined she is in such a critical condition "

Ramona came running to her"Jeh Nidha ko hosh aa
        gaya"

Jeh drove to hospital..but was blocked by Shaan from entering Nidha's room

Shaan threatened"If you put one step further I swear
       you won't be able to see the next day"

Jeh replied"Shaan leave my way..Nidha meri patni hai"

Shaan taunted"But I had heard her husband had
     declared that he wont show any right on her"

Jeh"Shaan look ..mai janta hoon ki main galat tha but
        mai apni galti sudharna chahta hoon"

Jrh tried to enter..Shaan pushed Jeh punching him on his face.."I wont let you come near Nidha..She will go
        with me.."

Jeh punched Shaan on face making him bleed he fell
down

Jeh "Sorry Shaan but I am not going to do the same
       mistake again..I know She would be hating me now
     but I will not loose courage untiI I win her hear
      again"

Shaan smiled"If you are true I am with you coz I know
         wo pagal hai usne apni zindagi tumhare naam kab
        ka kar diya  and she cannot move on..magar boss
       mehnat bahut karni padegi..She is very stubborn"

Jeh gave his hand to Shaan helping him to get up"I
        know but wo mujhse jyada der naaraz nahi reh
        sakti"

Shaan"All the best magar meri princess ko tang kiya
         na..then you will be on  the floor next time"

Shaan and Jeh entered..Sur asked with concern"What
       happened to both of you?"

Jeh replied"Nothing bhabhi our friendship
        started..How are you feeling Nidha?"

Nidha turned her face"Shaan I am fine"

Jeh asked"Bhabhi where is Fiza bhabhi?"

Sur told"She is very angry on Sid ...she was about to
         call her papa and tell everything about Aayush but
         we stopped her now Arnav has taken her with him
         to nearby temple"

Nidha said"Bhabhi I wanna sleep...aur yahan kuch
         jyada hi bheer  hai"

Before Sur could say anything Jeh said"I am going out
    bhabhi..Ramona bhabhi and Krishna bhai is coming"

Sur nodded..Shaan and Jeh left

Shaan said"I had told you"

Jeh in determined voicve"mai bhi itni jaldi haar nahi
      manunga ..aaj se Jeh Khurana ka ek hi kaam hai
    Nidha khurana ke dil me wapas wahi jagah banana"

Maan and Krishna came from back"And we are with
         you"

Shaan "jab pyaar ne dastak de di hai to raah wo khud
       dhoond leta hai"

Maan saw doctor coming towards them "Hello doctor How is Nidha..Can we take her back to India"

Doctor replied"Hello Mr.Khurana..Nidha is fine
       now ..you can take her back in two days but I will
       suggest air journey wont be good for her now after
      a week she will be able for an air journey till then
      strict bed rest"

Jeh assured"Don't worry Doctor..I will take care of
              that"

BD was watching them from far"Bhagwaan ne meri
        sun li..kahin se toh shuruaat hui"