Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 11
nice part...
poor Geet Maan has troubled all her senses...
but Maan is still unaffected...
cont soon...
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the small part of Naintara's down memory lane portion.. 
She is aware that Geet not being herself since the day she came to KM.
Poor soul Geet. She is very much in stressed.
Her attraction towards Maan had affected her studies n her life.
She was craving to hear Maan's voice.
And as usual both got into argument and now Geet left without having her dinner.
But loved the way Geet talked back to Maan. 
I guess Daadi will make Maan get Geet back to outhouse for dinner.
Precap line.. I guess that would be Maan's word to Geet...
Waiting for next part... 
Thx for the pM

allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘awesome updateπŸ‘
loved it❀️
i think maan is saying those words to geet in the precapπŸ˜‰
continue soon
123pritha thumbnail
😭😭
                            update plzzz😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
i want more updates
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow awesome update...
loved it...
haha geet ki bak bak n maan s anger...
continue soon dear...
n thanks 4 the pm...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.love it.geet cant concentrate on anything.she even forget that she come to outhouse 4 dinner.
pritm thumbnail
lovely update
precap - i think dadi said that to geet by seeing her condition
plz update soon  😊
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear..
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello all my lovely readers,😊

Here we go, the next update...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey before that, ID Mubarak to all of you who celebrate id and HAppy Ganesh Chaturti to all who celebrate Ganesh Chaturti. Hope this festive season brings you loads of happiness, success and prosperity!!! God Bless...!!!!! πŸ˜›

Alright, so here we go...!!!!!!!

Chapter 12

"Let's start! She'll join", he said.

"Maan, that's not right. We called her for dinner and we start eating before she comes?", aksed Daadima angrily.

"Ab who nahin aayi tuo kya kare? Jaake usse apne bahon mein uta ke le aau kya, daadima?", he asked her.

"Not a bad idea", said Kiara, smirking, while Maan shot har an angry glare. The rest suppressed their smiles, as they saw Maan's face turn red with anger.

"Go and get her, Maan", commanded Daadima.

"Ask me something else, and I will do without any hue and cry. But not this one", said Maan, serving food into his plate.

"Alright Mr. Khurana. You carry on, with your dinner. I'm going to bed", she said, getting up from her chair.

"As you please", he said, taking a sip of the lassi. The others looked at him, with their jaws dropped and eyes popping out.

"Tum sab mujhe ghoor ghoor kar kyun dekh rahe ho? Tum logon ko bhi jaake sona hain?", he asked, seriously. 

All of them shut their mouths and looked into their empty plates. Daadima walked out of the dining room and they heard the outhouse main door close. Maan smirked. He heard footsteps again. he knew she would come back again, because she would not spoil Kiara's special dinner with her family.

He knew what she could say and rehearsed those words in his head, "Besharam hain, aap, Maan". She walked back. She stood next to him and said exactly the same words that he knew she would say.

"Besharam hain aap, Maan", yelled Daadima.

"Arey aap, gaye nahin sone?", he asked, grinning.

"Hum Kiara ka special dinner kharab nahin karna chahte the", she said, sitting back in the chair.

Kiara smiled. Naintara got up and served all of them food. Dev spoke up for the first time, "Daadiji, please khana kha lijiye. Geet nahin aayi. Shayad so gayi. Ya phir padti hogi. Maine suna hain ki woh exams ki wajah se bahut stress mein hain".

The minute Dev uttered the last words and Maan hear them, he looked at Dev surprised. He was about to put a piece of roti and paneer into his mouth but stopped it in the air and recalled the last conversation with her.

"Yeah she did not sound right", he thought, "Was exams the only thing", he wondered.

Naintara supported Dev, "Haan Daadiji, kaafi pareshaan hain Geet. I'm guessing exams are the only reason and nothing else".

"Hmmm! I will talk to her. Ab kaafi late ho chuki hain, shayad woh so gayi", said Daadima, looking a little concerned.

"Lekin usne dinner nahin kiya. Aise kaise so jaegi", came Maan's voice. All of them stopped eating and looked at him, with their eyes popping out, yet again. They could not believe Maan, for the first time, showed some concern for Geet. Kiara covered her mouth with hand and smiled. She saw what others did not see. She saw concern in his eyes and not anger. She smiled yet again and looked at Daadi, who looked back at her. Daadi knew what kiara was thinking and they both knew they were thinking the same.

"Bhai you never fail to surprise us, kabhi kabhi gusse se, tuo kabhi aapke yeh "once in a blue moon", concern se", said Kiara, finally gathering some courage to speak up.

"Don't exaggerate so much and misinterpret things. I just asked how she went to bed without eating anything or anyone's head", he said, snapping off the thoughts that made others think he was concerned for Geet.

"Veerji how do you know Geet eats others head?" asked Naintara. Dev looked at her and smirked, while Maan examined her for sometime. She shifted in her chair uncomfortably trying not to meet Maan's gaze and Maan spoke up, "Naintara, you don't need great intelligence to know this. Once you talk to her you know how garrulous she is", he said, sipping on his lassi and taking another bite of his roti.

"Tuo appko kya lagta hain Veerji, sab aapke tarah muh latkaa ke baitenge", said Kiara and Daadima laughed. She gave Kiara a hi-five and both of them laughed.

"Very funny", said Maan, rolling his eyes. All of them laughed, argued and had their dinner. Finally, they walked out of the outhouse to go and sleep and Maan locked the door. He walked around the back yard for sometime, by the fountain, but could not sleep. He then walked towards the front yard and walked out of the outhouse. He went towards the mansion and walked inside. he did not find anyone in the living room or the portico. He went into the kitchen and asked Nakul if everyone slept. Nakul told him that everyone in his or her respective bedrooms. He then inquired about Geet.

"Saab, who padh rahin hain apne bedroom mein. Abhi Abhi coffee banana ke liye kahi thi", he said, making some coffee for Geet.

"Achha. Dinner kiya usne?", he asked.

"Ji nahin.", he said, putting the coffee into the cup and taking it in the tray.

Maan stopped him and said, "Ek kaam karo, thoda khana di do, plate mein. Aur main lekhe jaunga".

"Ji?", asked Nakul, amazed. Maan never served food for himself, and here he was standing there and ready to take food for some one else.

"Iss ghar mein sabko ghoorne ki aadat ho gayi hain kya?", he asked, clicking his fingers in front of Nakul's eyes.

"Theek hain Saab", he said, still unable to believe Maan was taking food for someone. He served the food in a separate plate, put one bowl of curd, a spoon fork and knife. He put the coffee cup too and some sugar in a separate bowl. Maan then asked for another cup of coffee for himself. Nakul put that too.

Maan left and Nakul looked on, "Nakul kaam kar apna", yelled Maan and Nakul quickly turned away and got back to work.

Maan knocked on Geet's door and she did not answer. He slowly pushed the door open and peeped in. He saw her facing the other side, sitting in the middle of the bed. She had pinned her hair into a bun. He could see the tip of her pencil piercing out from top of her ear on the left side. She was dressed in a pink T-shirt and he could not see what she was wearing underneath as her quilt covered her legs.

Maan paid attention to what she was reading and understood she was trying to understand the difference between health insurance and property insurance. She twisted and turned in bed and broke her head over the difference. Maan smiled and pushed the door gently without making any noise. He slowly tiptoed into the room and left the tray on the study table at the right side of the bedroom door. He then walked towards the bed and stood behind her.

"Main samjau?", he asked, softly and she jumped up and turned around in utter disbelief.

"Pagal ho gaye kya? Dara diya. Kisi ke kamre ke andar aane se pehle knock ki jaato hain, Mr. Khurana. Kya the great Maan Singh Khurana ko itni si baat nahin pata?", she asked, angrily. She was angry and also scared as she had not expected anyone to walk in at that point of time. So when Maan walked in the room and spoke to her, she was scared to death.

He looked at her from top to bottom. She was wearing blue color shorts. Maan's gaze fell on her long slender legs and thought she had beautiful legs but snapped out of it and said, "I cant help if you are deaf, Ms. Handa. Waise aapke awaaz ke saamne kuch aur sunai deta hain?"

Geet did not want to waste time arguing, "Dekhiye mujhe koi argument nahi karni. Aur waise aap yahan kaise?", she asked, putting her books and papers aside and jumping out of bed. She walked towards him and looked at him, wondering what he was doing in the mansion at this time of night.

Maan simply pointed to the tray and said, "Woh dena tha"

"Thanks. Lekin aap kyun laaye? Maine tuo Nakul se kahin thi", she said, walking towards the table and looking at everything he bought.

She took her coffee and agve him his. She was about to sip his coffee, when he stopped her and said, "Pehle dinner"

"Mujhe koi dinner nahin karni. If I have dinner now, I'll fall asleep and fail in my exams.Waise bhi mujhe kuch nahin aati aur maine kuch pada bhi nahin. Aur pata nahin yeh sab kya hain?", she started to grumble. Maan observed her move around the room, nervously as she sipped the coffee and continued to read the notes.

He walked to where she was and stopped her. He held her arms and said, "Geet, stop!"

Geet looked at him and looked his hands that held her arms firmly yet again. He continued to look at her and she looked away. She hated it when he looked into her eyes, because she feared her feelings and strange hallucinations about him would come in front of him. He slowly took the cup, notes away from her hand, and left them at the table. She still did not look at him. She hated it, when he looked at her, she hated it when he was so close to her- because her so called "self control" would have no control.

"Geet, why are you going into so much stress? It is just an exam, not the end of the world", he said, looking down at her.

"It is the end of the world for me. Who will give me a job amd marry me, if I don't work hard and do well on my exams?", she said, making a puppy face.

Maan smiled and Geet spoke up quickly, "Please aap smile mat kijiye. Aapke smile dekh kar mujhe chakkar aa jaati hain".

"Geet, tumhein jo job dega, who tumhare talent aur knowledge ko assess kar ke job dega. Yes, I agree it is important to do well on your exams, not to get a job but to make sure you understand your concepts well. Aur agar koi tumhein job isiliye dega kyunki tumne apne saare exams mein ace ki, lekin tumhaare subject knowledge zero hain, tuo woh job kabhi mat karna".

Geet looked at him, unable to believe her ears and eyes. She felt like the world has come to a halt, that Maan Singh Khurana was being nice to her, first by getting her some food and coffee and second telling her not to go into stress. How could all the gods and angels in the world be so merciful on her? Was she dreaming yet again, only to be woken up and be told by her best friend , Niharika, "Geet, tum pagal ho gaye ho kya. Maan Singh Khurana itna time waste nahin karega".

Before she could get out of her thoughts and get back to reality she heard Maan speak again, "Aur rahin shaadi ki baat, mujhe zyaada pata nahin, lekin itna zaroor jaanta hoon, ki tumhein us insaan se shaadi karni chahiye jo tumhaare marks aur job ke liye nahin, balki tumhaare pyaar aur zindagi bar ke saath ke liye tumse shaadi kare".

"Aisa koi nahin hoga, aaj kal ke zamaane mein. Mr. Khurana aap jaante nahin hain, Ghor kalyug hain, ghor Kalyug", she said, turning away from him. Maan giggled when he heard her stress on the words "Ghor Kalyug". Geet looked at him laughing and laughed with him too. What was with this night and his mood, she thought. First, he smiled, then he laughs, what else is in store Geet? she wondered as she saw this handsome angry young man stand in front of her.

"Geet, mujhe laga tum abhi bacche ho aur fairy land mein jeete ho. good to know, you know how the outside world is. However, one thing is true, no matter how much the world changes; two things will never change- love and hard work. These two qualities complement and supplement each other. You've got to find what you love and love what you do. Automatically, success comes searching for you".

"but that is for a successful career", she said.

"Right. Even when it comes to relationships, love or whatever, you have to work hard to keep your relations in tact, understand the other person, make compromises, and move on. Nothing in life, comes without paying a price, Geet- neither a successful career nor a successful relationship".

"Relationship meaning", she asked, wanting him to be more specific.

"Any relationship you have in your life- could be the one you have with your parents, with your siblings, your future boyfriend or husband, your best friend etc etc so on and so forth", he clarified.

Geet nodded and Maan continued, "And every problem in the world has a solution and the day you realize this, every thing will become less complex and understandable. You got to pay more attention to the solution and not the problem. Here, you are paying more attention to the problem that is your exam and in the process not focusing on the solution. Had you realized that slogging out for your exams is the only way to get rid of the stress you are going throough you would not be behaving this way".

"What do you mean, "behaving this way?", she asked, raising her tone.

"I meant going into too much stress and not understanding what you are talking and doing", he said, calmly, in a soft and composed voice.

"Yahin tuo problem hain", she said, with a small tear dropping from her eye. "I don't understand why I get so stressed out".

"That's bacuase you have no confidence in yourself and you give too much importance to the end result. When you are studying for your exam, why should you bother about jobs and marriage?", he asked, sternly.

"Mr. Maan Khurana, aapke liye jobs shaadi yeh sab koi maene nahin rakhti. Lekin mere liye job bahut zaroori hain. Aap ke paas poora tees hazar crore ka empire hain, isiliye aapko pata nahin. Lekin mere family ke dus log sirf hamare bhai ke salary pe depend karte hain. Aur aapke liye tuo, yahan se leke Parliament tak ladkiyon ki line lag jayegi, shaadi karne ke liye. Lekin hamare liye tuo mushkil hain na? hume tuo log bina dekhe bina baat kiya hi reject kar dete hain- shaadi ke liye bhi aur job ke liye bhi", she said, looking down at the floor.

Maan knew what she meant. He supported her chin with his finger and made her look at him, "Geet you think managing an empire of 30000crore is a cake walk and having some lakhs of girls to choose from, for marriage a privilege? No Geet! Like  I said, everything comes with a price. But anyways, I have always believed one thing all my life, every single thing is simple, if you look at it positively. Going into stress and worrying about unnecessary things has done no good to anyone".

Geet stared at him. He was patient, calm, and surprisingly not angry on her.

"Geet, khana kha lo. Uske baad study with a cool mind", he said, releasing her arms. He walked to the table and picked up his coffee and sat in the chair there. He waited for her to react but she did not even turn around. she remained in the same position as Maan had left her, recalling everything Maan had just told her.

She turend around and ran to Maan, "Ek baat bataeye mujhe", she said, sitting down on the chair opposite to him.

"Bolo", he said, softly, looking at her and Geet's stomach did a somersault at his soberness.

"Control Geet!", she reminded herself and spoke out her mind to him, "Aap mujhe lecture kyun de rahe hain? Aapko tuo meri shakal dekhna bhi pasand nahin hain aur aaj mujhe tips de rahen hain. Kyun?"

"Geet, dinner pe tum nahin aayi aur sab yeh keh rahe the ki tum bahut stress mein thi. Tuo maine socha ki main tumse baat kar leta hoon"

Geet smiled and said, "Aur ek sawal"

Maan nodded his head and sipped his coffee. he then looked at her. She asked, "aap career ke bare mein baat kare, yeh main samaj sakti hoon, lekin aap relationships ke bare mein baath kar rahe hain. Kya scene hain?"

Maan smiled at the way she uttered the last words, "Kya scene hain". He continued to smile and said, "Geet, jaake mere daadima se poocho ki mere liye mere relationships kya maene rakhte hain. She'll tell you better, because she is one person whom I love beyond everything on this planet and will go to any extent for her".

Saying so, he finished his coffee and got up from his chair, "Tum abhi dinner karo aur padho. Ya phir so jao. Its upto you. But one thing, I do not want to hear anyone talk about you being stressed etc etc for all stupid and insignisficant things. Study hard and go take your exams. All the best!"

"Aap jaa rahe hain?", she asked, getting up from her chair too.

"Haan.I'm travelling out of Delhi tomorrow. I will only be back after a week. Have some new project proposals across the country so will be travelling the entire week. Hence I have to do some packing and reading".

"Entire week?", she asked.

"Geet don't make it so evident that your insides are rejoicing because I'm not going to be here", he said, looking at the sudden enthusiasm in her. What he thought was enthusiasm was actually a sort of a sweet pain. Geet realized she would not be seeing him for an entire week, which means she is going to make more sense when she talks and have no distractions for her exams. But it also meant, not seeing his perfectly sculted body, angry looks and sweet smiles, which he gives only occasionally and only to people who have to be extremely lucky, to see Maan Khurana, smile.

"No Maan. I was wondering how Daadima will stay without you?" she said, actually wondering how his Daadima would spend her time.

"Haan, Maine unse wadaa kiya ki main har roz teen baar phone karke unse ladunga. Aur teen baar phone karke unhe manauga. Aur unka time pass ho jaega", he said, winking.

"Unka time pass tuo ho jaega, lekin aapka kaam ka kya?", she asked, puzzled.

"Woh main kar lunga. Anything for Daadima", he said.

Geet caught her head and said, "Mahaan hain aap. Aapke charan kahan hain Maan Khurana ji?"

Maan pointed to his feet and said, "Yahan" and smirked.

Geet ignored what he said and smiled and said, "Nice to know, Dusht Daanav Maan Khurana cares for someone in his life".

"Geet, you know nothing about me, so don't judge me yet", he said.

"Right! Follow what you preach Mr. Khurana. I would tell you the same thing too. Don't judge me, yet".

Maan smiled arrogantly and said, "Geet, have dinner and enjoy life for the next few days". He opened the door to walk out when Geet told him, "Thanks!"

"For what?", he asked, turning back to look at her.

"For coming and giving me some courage", she said.

"Geet, I did this for my grandmom. She looked worried and concerned when Naintara and Dev told her about you being under pressure and tension. Therefore, I had to come here. Because I do not want Daadima to take any kind of tension about anyone, when I am not around", he said, standing with his hands folded across his chest.

"So, is it okay if she takes tension when you are around?" asked Geet, playfully.

"Geet, when I am around, the word tension will never come onto anyone's lips in the Khurana Mansion. That's how I protect them and take care of them, especially Daadima", he said, with utmost pride and arrogance in his voice.

He knew he never showed his emotions or expressed his feelings for anyone. He never felt the need. He felt there were other ways to show your concern and care for others. He strongly believed he did not have to voice them. What was the need to shout out and tell, "Hey, I'm doing this to you, because I am concerned." That attitude he thought was not cool and not Maan Singh Khurana's style. He always believed in adding a touch of his style and charisma to everything he did and not showing his emotions to anyone, or showing anyone that he cared for them, was his most important style statement. His Daadima understood this and knew what kind of a person he was, within and how tough he was, outside.

Geet smiled as she saw him walk out of the room, bidding her good night. Today, tonight, she had witnessed a different side of Maan Khurana's multi-faceted perosnlaity- the softer and the lucid side. The side that made her fall head over heals for him again. Why did he have to take time out for her and come and talk to her, so sweetly? She thought and walked around the room. she heard a knock on the door again and she turned to see who it was and said, "kaun?"

Maan peeped in, not completely coming inside. She was again surprised to him there, "aap, phirse?" she asked.

"Geet, ek aur  baath kehna tha. Main utna bhi dusht danav nahin hoon jitna tum samajh te ho", he said.

"Achha ji? Maan Singh Khurana, apna tareef bhi khud hi karta hain?", she asked, laughing,

"shut up", he said. "Aur waise tum kya bedroom mein night walk kar rahin ho? Chup chap lights off karo aur so jao", he said and walked away.

She stared at the door, expecting it to open again and Maan to walk in. She stood staring at the door for quite sometime and realized she was sleepy. There was some unknown happiness that had suddenly walked into her life, through that door, she thought, as she turned to look back at that door, though which Maan had walked in and eventually walked out. But the happiness did not seem to have left her, with his exit. She found it surprising. What she felt within was something she had never felt before. She felt different. There was no anger in those eyes, no harshness in his words and no aggressivesness in his actions. He looked different or maybe she felt different. However, whatever it is, she liked the change. She switched off the lights and fell onto the bed staring at the ceiling. She pulled the quilt over her and turned around to her left. She smiled as she remembered Maan again.

Maan, on the other hand, in the outhouse packed his stuff and read through some papers. He did recollect Geet's words about "people rejecting her, without even seeing or talking to her". Did he feel bad at the way she said it, he thought. he did the same, to her too. He put the papers aside and walked around the bedroom for sometime. He later, switched off the lights and went to bed.

A week passed away, Geet concentrated on her studies and Niharika was surprised that Geet, had not spoken about Maan even once the entire week. Later when they took a break on Sunday, while sitting in Niharika's bedroom, Niharika asked.

"Maan Khurana, shaher mein nahin hain kya?", she asked, looking into some magazine to take her mind off studies for sometime.

"Haan! Lekin tumhein kaise pata?", she asked, wondering how Niharika knew about Maan travelling.

"Tumne koi pagalpanti nahin kin a, tuo mujhe laga shayad Maan Khurana tumhaare saamne nahin aaye. Aur agar itne dino ke liye usne tumhaare saamne nahin aaye, tuo he's obviously travelling", she said, closing the magazine and looking at Geet.

"Pagalpanti karti hoon main?", Geet asked, furiously.

"Hmm!", she said, grinning, "Jab woh saamne hota hain, tuo duniya bhool jaati hain tu. Main tuo Maan Khurana ko thanks kehne waali hoon. Achha kiya unhone, tumhaare exams se pehle hi, unhone tumhaare nazron se door rehna ka faisla kiya".

"Hmmm", said Geet, digging her fingers in to the bowl of tomato chips that lay next to Niharika's books, on her bed.

Precap: He stepped out of his car, in front of the outhouse. She sat on the steps at the entrance of the mansion and enjoyed the rain.

I'm thinking, So what????????? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Alright people, I will send PM's later for this update, gotta rush now. See ya all. and enjoy the holidays and the festivals. Stay safe, have fun and love you all...!!!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago