Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you all, stop playing with kids emotions !
BUT...I think its all scripted by channel , I blame the channel more than JAi or Kailash.. I strongly believe that the dramam was scripted..
Please guys, more than conveyingit  to  Kailash, write on Zee t.v's wall to stop all the drama !
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tochukumari

Agree with you all, stop playing with kids emotions !
BUT...I think its all scripted by channel , I blame the channel more than JAi or Kailash.. I strongly believe that the dramam was scripted..
Please guys, more than conveyingit  to  Kailash, write on Zee t.v's wall to stop all the drama !

Zee will not even bother replying...but the main thing is, the message got conveyed to KK...hopefully he will pass the message to Zee lol
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zee does not give 2 hoot abt it...Or they would have changed things since 2005...But nothing has changed..Things get worse and now even Lil kids are involved...shame.. 

In short TRP ka funda...Money talks BS walks  ðŸ˜³
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
This is all sxripted..just to gaian cheap publicity and trps..zee Most of the channles are following on same track..the strong contestants are elimminated and after sometime they are picked again..just to create minor storm among the viewers and to gain trps...check any reality show..they have same script...

1...Giving their autobiography on stage...talking about their hard times..
2...Crying has become patent funda..be it elimination or anything else..they need a reason to cry to gain sympathy..
3...Sometimes fights or arguments between the judges and walking out of the episode...

Like this there are so mny patent nautankis we always see in any reality show..