Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Sorry to say this but i would prefer a deserving guy than a non-deserving girl any day  [I am a Girl]

Yup ..me too any day ! Was it that much important to show that girls can win Roadies by bringing down the real performers ! ?
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was one truckload of bullshit!!!

If they wanted a girl to win they cud have made Anamika win. If not her Pooja...

This whole thing is sooo scripted. Even a child wud know it.

Suraj fakes identity
Twins are laughed at.
They go berserk.
Mohit whom Suraj hated gets shown in sum SUPERHERO boots
Mohit and Anchal in finale.
Rumors start flying that Mohit is being favored.
Suraj votes for Mohit.
Anchal wins the finale.
Twins dun get blamed for favoritism.

BLAAAHHH ...This was more ROTTEN than Ekta Mayya's soaps!
Edited by livelygal - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Sorry to say this but i would prefer a deserving guy than a non-deserving girl any day  [I am a Girl] it was an sarcasm😛

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was an sarcasm😛
shab_i thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

this is bad on the part of the show...HAVE THEY TOTALLY RAN OUT OF MONEY...so they couldnt afford to put new tasks for the finale...for god sake its the finale dammit...F-I-N-A-L-E so it should have been a deadly of what we have seen...

breaking three glasses and reaching a cage...dats it...it was a stupid task in the first place...

u see i am not much disappointed to see aanchal as the winner...am dissappointed to see her doing nothing and being a winner...what BULL...

personally i never liked mohit and suchit after all they selected AANCHAL over aanna and pooj,...and look like they dug their own graves 🤣

suchit could have won becoz he had fine maority with him...i actually cant believe tht aanchal has won

really mohit and suchit made their way of victory impossible by chossing aanchal!!now they feel bad!!! i want mohit and suchit to win but mohit and suchit made themselves as a losser by choosing aanchal over anamika and pooja🤪

sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree the finale was a disaster from next season i won't watch Roadies again