and fate brought us together II AR note pg 20

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

AND FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

well...on a true note, i don't understand what to say to you all people, and i know a simple Thank You wont work, atleast if i were at your all place, i wouldn't have worked at all. Last year, when i was busy getting over things and was busy making my own self understand that i wont get in any kind of relationship which will trouble my parents, i came up with this idea.

i still remember, that after writing PERFECT PICTURE OS, the praises i got, and being me, i started to crave for more, many people forced me to write something and therefore AND FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER came up,

AFBUT was just a simple story, a complete simple story and i had already planned it to end it in three part, because i myself knew that i wouldn't be able to handle, such huge story, but i did! and i amuse me, when i see the amount of likes and comments, and your all demands.

i tried to portray everything in this story, from a normal emotion to a huge one, i tried to show every aspect of relation and how relations change, how we are forced to accept a certain fact, how we try to make things right, and i know somewhere, even if you don't relate yourself to this story, you have felt all these emotions.

I'll count last year as, on of the beautiful year in my life, i came up with my own ideas, and with my own stories, the stories which i planned to end within 3 parts are now running at there 16 parts, and still isn't complete.

People say, that a stranger can turn into your best friend, and that's what has happened with me, writing AFBUT hasn't just giving me the power to express my own writing abilities, but it has provided me with excellent friends HABZI, VINZI, PRINNIA,MEHAK, FIAZA, AKSHAD,SONIA, NISHA POORNIMA, TALIAH,SANI,HIMA, SAMEERA and many more, each and every one holds a special place in my heart, i love you all, thank you for being there.

Vinzi
, i'll make sure armaan and ridhima meets at the end, atleast i can let them meet at the end

Akshad
...dude you are the best, AS IN REALLY! you are, when ever you use to pm me about the update, i could see how frustrated you are, and em happy that you just didn't left the story, but you are still attached to it.

Taliah i love how you force me to write friends...lovers and once i finish that one, you force me to write and fate brought us together, it makes me feel that you people admire what ever rubbish i write.

Poo thank you soo much for being there for me, thank you really, you have never differentiated between the huge AR and ARSH war, you have read whatever i have written.

Hima
, what should i say here?? i think you are hell tired, waiting for me to update the part, lol, you are the best, if i ever needed someone to understand me, you were the one

Sameera are you still there? because i don't see you, i think even you are tired waiting for the part :/ i love you girl and see, I'll update today and its a promise :)

love you all.
thank you for bearing my long speech
maleeha

NOTES

new readers, are all welcome here, with great respect, enjoy the story, but, those who want pms through me about the update, please add me in you friends list, because it is difficult for me, to find everyone and pm them, therefore mostly who write "add me in pm list" or "pm me" doesn't get pms,
kindly add me in you list, send me a request and I'll add you :)
and
i am planing to create my own Facebook page, in which I'll be updating about what will happen on a current running story, or what am i planning to do write further, (i haven't planned yet, but I'll surely make one)

stay calm
enjoy the new thread :)

maleeha

colour:FF0000
colour:000033
colour:003399

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail

Notes:

date: 21-8-2011

guys those who wants pms, for my FF, please do add 
funkybratz_ff
in your buddy list
it gets really difficult to pm everyone in my Buddy list
add this account to recieve Pms from me

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg MALEEEHAAA...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
BIGGG CONGRATS...
U TOTALLLY deserved this...i m so so soo happy...
yesterday only i was thinking to msg u... but i thought u must be busy with ur assignments and exams...😊...so i dint msgd u...
now u are here...and thet to on new thread...yyyayyy i m so happy...
ME too still remember that 2 years ago i always read AR ff's...THAT TIME I CAUGHT UP WITH UR FF...first i was like whether to read or to not...but dont know what happen i read aall the updates..and that completely made me obssesed with ur writing...and that time i was silent reader and dint know who the writer is ...and used to come again and agian...to see whether u have updated or not...
AND now i m here with u alll guyss...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ...
i m so happy...for u...
and plzzz update soon...
when u are free...😳 πŸ˜³
once agin congrats...

Edited by soniaraheja - 12 years ago
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey congratulation on ur 2nd thread..when u r going to update.. plz update soon... do pm me whenever u update...
love❀️
disha.
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats yaar
love this ff
now update pls plsss
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread...plzzz yaar update karna...we have been waiting ...plzzz zzzsooo longggzzz😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Edited by akshad - 12 years ago
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒCONGRATZ ON NEW THREAD πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›UPDATE SOONπŸ˜›

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats hun well deserved please continue soon :)
AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 the new thread
love ur ff
plz update sooon