Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally an update...wow. Sorri 4 late comment n like. That was superb...Poor Maan. Geet is going to drive him mad!!! Love teh update n thanks 4 da pm. Please update asap n continue with this FF...😊
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...
geet fooled maan by making him believe tht she was angry with him...
continue soon...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha
Maan is so scared of Geet
Loved how bth had same effect on each other😉
couseww thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can u plz sent me pm
waiting 4 next part 😍
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When r u updating dear?
I'm really eager to read next.
Infact read the whole ff again to keep some more patience.
Plz continue soon n add me to ur pm list.
I was jus wondering how will Gentle Whispers survive in upcoming storms?????
Plz continue romantic moments of Maaneet.
Nobody can b bored of those lovely,sweet,romantic, passionate,awesome moments
plz continue...
Bache ki jaan loge kya??
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He watched her curiously…her deep hazel eyes, curvy rosy lips, slender neckline…his eyes travelled further down….to her chest…hmmm….now that looked odd! Something was different…….he could see her cleavage due to the deep neck of her kurti……but still…something was odd about her bosom! He stared and thought hard till it struck him….she wore no b**…he just got hot flashes on his face!!

Well…that was not a surprise at all….girls usually don't wear b**s at night!!! He could feel his arousal there and then!!!
Suddenly he was distracted!!!

Geet: Maan….Maan!!!
Geet felt awkward by the way he was staring…..wait! she looked where he was staring at…….ugh!!!!!!!
Geet (angrily): maaannn!!!
Maan (startled): umm…yes???

Geet (sternly): where were you staring at hmm?????
Maan could sense her DANGER TEMPERATURE!
Geet (shouting): Maan…mein aapse kuch pooch rahi hoon…jawab kyun nahi de rahe ho???
She complained like a 10 year old kid!
Maan (flushed): hmm…nothing…tum to coffe de rahi thin na??
Geet: Ji nahi…pehle aap mujhe yeh bataiye…where were you staring at!!!
Maan (looking in a different direction): hmm…none of your concern geet! And I was NOT staring at ANYTHING! I was just thinking about some other thing!!!

Gosh…what was I thinking….maan thought to himself! He was nearly caught! But still….geet looked so…hot…umm…………..
He sipped his coffe and kept quiet! Geet sat in front of him…still not convinced..but watching him lovingly!

Suddenly she felt something cold on her head….she looked up! It started raining! Maan and geet both ran inside…geet ran downstairs and opened the main door!

X                 X                X                X               X             X           

At Delhi International Airport…simultaneously,

Mr. Singhania stood with his bodyguards…all were armed and literally looked like terrorists!

A handsome young man with broad shoulders descended the fight. He wore a formal dress with sunglasses! Mr. Singhania ran towards him and hugged him tightly!

Mr. Singhania: welcome back mmy son…at last I can rest in peace now!
Man: yes dad….I am back….and for the better!

As they sat in the car,
Mr. Singhania: Rahul…the time has come! Its payback time now!
Rahul (with an evil look): yes dad…..I'll make sure that the Khuranas pay for their sins…Pay for each and every humiliation you have been through all these years…I promise you dad…I'll destroy them…their entire family!

He looked out of the window….it was raining! The road was deserted! A smirk touched his face…an evil one!
Rahul (to himself): Rain…..a perfect setting! Khuranas….count your days!

X                 X                X           X           X             X           

Meanwhile, at KM outhouse,

Geet ran into the outhouse followed by Maan! Soon it turned into a hide & seek game! She ran into a room and Maan just followed her! She ran into other rooms and hid herself in the translucent curtains. Maan ran here and there searching for her! Rain patted on the roof….composing a sweet music!

Geet's payal tinkled as she ran…and her laughter filled the cool air… in synchrony with the music of the rains!

Maan followed the sounds and found her running towards the main door! He smiled and ran behind her.

Geet pushed open the huge door…droplets of water sprinkled on her face! It was so cold… so soothing! She turned around and gave Maan a wide smile!

Maan understood her gestures but before he could tell her anything, she ran into the garden in that heavy rain!

Maan stood near the door watching her lovingly! He knew she would come in even if he commanded…oops..I mean requested!

She swirled around spreading out her hands! Cold droplets touched her milky white skin… it gave her a tingly feeling! She loved the rain…so very much!

She giggled and ran on the grass barefoot…ohh how happy she was! She had a perfect family….. a perfect husband and a perfect married life….wll that's what she thought! What more could she expect after having such beautiful people in her life!

She looked at Maan and smiled…. He gestured her to come in but he himself  got pulled into the rain instead!

sorry for the short update guys...will give longer and better ones from nxt updates!!1
plz plz plz plz do comment okies and tell me if the storyline is getting boring okies!!!😳

zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great part... 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Continue Soon...
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice part dear 

continue soon

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5