Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hawww yaar yeh kya karte rehte hain... misunderstandings n fights... but gud thing is dat it gets resolved soon... wud really like to see how geet manaofys him๐Ÿ˜‰
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part
can't wait for next part
update soon
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

yeh kya? Maneet taking turns for being immatured ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update

cont soon :)
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uff...haiye rabba...ki kara???

yeh dono toh pagal ho gaye hai...ek ne jald baazi mein engagement thod di...and ab dossra shaadi thod raha hai...

what tit for tat is going around kya???

cant they just be little patient...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar...loved it so much ...
both wanna express their feelings but hesitating !!
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The part was indeed sweet i really liked it
this actually happens its all just because they dont know each other and they need a lot more time to know each other atleast i felt it in a away he is understanding her situation nor he ever went with a girl he too wants her to react in the same way as he did but he need to learn shyness is one of the jewels in her hand enhances her beauty she just cant talk blunty to him im sure soon he will understand his would be wife
it would be great to see geet making up to maan
du update the next part soon
thnx 4 the pm
god bless you

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
manana padta hain ji...๐Ÿ˜Š. lekin itz not geet who shud manofy maan... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰but itz maan to maanofy geet...  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†aakhir sharmaana ladkiyon ka haq bantha hain ji...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ i want maan to understand dat... ๐Ÿ˜Šand itz not her reluctance or lack of interest in him...but itz pure shyness... ๐Ÿ˜ณ and dat too out of love...๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
โ˜บ๏ธEdited by anushaarja - 12 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~Aparichit~

I will speak to Daadi to cancel this wedding.. she will convince ur parents also... he was not realizing how much this would scare her.. or hurt her. He was just saying wat he felt. He thought they were close enough to talk directly.  she couldn't believe he said that!! she knew he was matured..& his saying like this.. just got all her insecurities back in. 

her mind screamed in pain. She began to panic. She was getting scared..was really going to speak to Daadi ma.. our closeness didn't matter to him. Wat does he think about me.. after I get so close to him.. will I ever be able to think of another guy. She was angry..in pain.. feeling all mixed emotions not sure wat & all.. why did he think like that.. I am just shy can't he even make out that much.. kitni aasni se kahdiya.. !!

Maan was still unsure wat exactly was she expecting from him. Her silence was now making him mad!!! tum kuch bolti kyun nahi..he almost shouted
main kya bolon.. u have decided every thing. After all that happened between us.. how can u even think of saying something like this.. wat do u think abt be. Her voice cracked..as her emotions took over. ..
I want to see u now.. he said painfully
abhi..? her eyes widened in shock it was 7pm & stepping out of the house at that hr..
plz mana math karna
lekin..
I will pick u from ur place
lekin
30mins
nahi ..park main milten hain
umm

She ran to the bathroom, washed her face and put some other dress. She didn't think at all. Her body just moved on its own. She ran madly passing the streets & lanes. It still 7.30 pm but when she arrived at the park, no one there.  There was no one. She caught her breath. she was so stupid why she was here at the first place? What she was doing? It was cold  & her body was shaking as she forgot to wear a shawl in hurry.

Maan - What are u doing?
a jacket put on her shoulder.
Maan - u should put something warmer. his voices calmed her down. He turned her body to him and then he touched her cheek. His hand was warm. she closed her eyes & too it in.
Maan - u are freezing his voice was full of concern. He pulled her to his arms and she let herself flow. she rested her head on his chest, enjoyed the warmth, the tenderness and the comfort he gave. His warm, his scent, she absorbed it as much as she could, she became weak. Without realizing the tears flowed rapidly. He held her tighter and rubbed her back, again and again. Without word they stayed like that for a long time.

It was getting really dark & not nice to stick around a park like loves..attracting looks. He drove her to a coffee shop. She was so ashamed. She was crying in his arm. And now he was sitting by her side in a coffee shop. They didn't say a word. Probably they didn't  know what to say. His jacket was still on her. She could smell his scent and felt his warmth, it was like she was still in his arms. She felt so comfortable & safe..relaxed.
Maan - do u want to have dinner.. she was suddenly shaken by his words she almost jumped. He smiled lightly looking away.
Geet - nahi .. I finished ..she lied.
He rested his hand on hers.. she looked at him in awe.. like he didn't touch her hand.. but her heart..kyun jhoot bol rahi ho
she blinked her eyes couple of time & looked down. 
Kya khavo ghi..
she didn't say anything.. she was so lost in her new found emotions.. that she could see only him.. & his actions seemed all in slow motion to her.
He shook his head & ordered dinner for them..
through out the dinner she was quiet.

He drove to short of her hawali. They did nothing & she enjoyed every bit of the evening.. just being with him. He stopped the car & opened the door for her. He walked her close to her house. His jacket was still on her. He didn't come till the gate, he understood she was not comfortable..  thats why she decided to meet at the park, though he was not in fav of that..after all they were engaged.
He smiled .. gesturing he was leaving..he turned slipping his hands in his pocket
Maan.. she whispered..
he turned.. umm
aapki jacket
he smiled it & took it from her.
She had her head dipped down. ...he was turning away.. I like u.. I really like u a lot she blushed, bit her lips & ran away.
something tinkled in his heart. Something that was warm and sweet that kept him.. smile like an idiot standing there looking at her run away.. blushing ..giggling.. .after a long while standing their still ..he shook his head & walked back to his car. It took him a while before he could actually concentrate on anything else.. his mind was still lingering at those words that came out of her mouth..

she was so shy..she actually said that.. she was so happy.. so excited.. she was giggling to herself. Darji shouted at her to have gone out so late.. but she couldn't hear anything.. as she was lost in the warmth of his embrace. She threw herself on the bed.. rolling on the pillow.. when her phone rang again. She knew it was him..
she picked it up & blushing
yeh aacha style mana ne ka..he complained
she didn't understand
naraz main tha..lekin manana mujhe pada
I don't know all that..
main ne koi Phd ki hain kya
how do I know...
u know every thing.. but mana nahi chathi
aisen nahi hain

..& they spoke.. spoke.. spoke.. until they finally fell a asleep.

- BLOG aparichit part 10-

Precap
Geet angry..maan wondering wat happened??

-PREV  PART 9   NEXT  PART 11-
please do comment
thanxs a lot for the warm welcome
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago