Mohit plays Sakshi's brother in Bade..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohit Malhotra plays Sakshi's brother in Bade Achche..

Ex-Splitsvilla contestant cum actor Mohit Malhotra is back on small screen after brief hiatus in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Achche Lagte Hain..Yeh Dharti,Yeh Nadiya Yeh Raina Aur Tum.

In the show, he plays a very responsible son, who is very close to his elder sister Priya, played by Sakshi Tanwar.

Talking about his role, Mohit Malhotra aka Kartik says, "Yes, I have come back with a bang on small screen again. It's nice to be back on Ekta Kapoor's show and this is role is completely different from Sasural Genda Phool. I am playing the character called Kartik, who is the younger brother of Sakshi Tanwar. He falls in love with Ram Kapoor's sister Natasha."

About the role, he continues, "It is very positive, optimistic role, a responsible son but at the same time very romantic and kind hearted. He helps his sister and family in running the house. I am glad that Ekta Kapoor and her team choose me for this role. I am hoping I will enjoy working with them and vice–versa."

Working with Sakshi Tanwar too has been fab, he claims, "She is so down to earth, very sweet and more importantly, she stood very calm when we were doing our scenes together. It's my pleasure to work with such great actress."

What is his opinion on love after marriage? "This concept is universal and majorly it happens in India as now also 85% Indian's believe in arrange marriages or the real love happens after marriage. I think audiences would connect with this topic which has mass appeal."

Don't forget to watch Bade Achche Lagte Hain every Monday to Thursday at 10.30 pm only on Sony.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, June 01, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Mohit-plays-Sakshis-brother-in-Bade-&xfile=2011/June/News_20110601_2
    Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
    Thanks for the article!! 😊
    -Preeti- thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
    So the Bro is positive n optimistic. Am glad to know that. So we dont have another Care-a-damn attitude thrower in the house
    psawyer thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    @Preeti - yes, good to know that there is not yet one more freeloader. Except - now Priya and her YOUNGER brother help each other out in providing for the family. So daddy dearest is even more of a disappointment 🤢 letting his children do all the hard work. I want to know if he has some kind of disability or other valid reason for not working. 
    ...PARiNA... thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    thanks for sharing ...
    .Angel thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    here come the Bro here come the Bro

now coming back to their father like seriously has this man ever work a day in his life?

why can't he be the bread winner and why is it that it's his kids whom he supposed to work and take care of are the one for going their goal and future to take of him and his wife?

now I'm not saying that kids shouldn't take care of their mom and dad after they are the driver that brought us to life but everything has it own time.

Wistfulness thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
    Thanx for sharing armu, so quick you are.
    Bye the way who is this guy?
    I never saw him or heard his name.
    brainychild92 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    again? what other ekta show has he been in?