Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah😕 They seem so matlabi =/And yeah the kanyadaan part threw me off too. That whole sequence, the way Ram felt disheartened was so obvious and yet they all overlooked it except Vikram. Vikram's definitely one of my favorites in the show

I'm liking that Dhadkan bit =) I loved the movie and it's a nice concept I don't mind seeing used over but  with variations. Creativity is a must😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was really sad to see the loneliness both Ram and Priya felt even when surrounded by their family who are very matlabi (especially the end scene). Both are very similar to each other, yet are different. Both care immensely about their family and will do anything for them, yet both are ignored--one by his step-mother and the other by her mother because she doesn't share the same interests aka becoming a model.

And I did notice that both sisters were named Aisha 🤣 One of them is gonna have a name change soon 😆

Good comparison--Ram's family is like Akshay's family in Dhadkan. In some ways the characters are similar also..Ram, in his head, does know he doesn't get treated right by his family, but doesn't really believe it.

I like Vikram's character 👍🏼
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Right ravu
all they do is to get thier work done. That mother behaved as if he did nothing. Ram was so excited to do the kanyadaan and she called that other fellow and also said bada bhai😲 who is Ram then? Servant? He does so much for them and nobody values him

Vikram is right and i hope Ram hears him out. Why spoil ur life for such selfish family?
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so sorry Rav I couldn't come back last night cos I fell asleep😳

yes Rav it was indeed heartbreaking see them only wanted/remembered when thing are needed and have to be done in the house and even outside of the house, I mean it like Ram is nothing for that woman and her kids but their money maker and Priya is what u call always be there to pick up the pieces even if she has to lose her job that her low minded mom does not give damn abt so long her little girl get what she want Priya and her job can rot (shame on them all)

what did Vikram actually say something like that? wow I did not notice that cos I was too busy looking for how to Wack that their mom's head but yeah I guess the only the CVs can make it not to look like we have seen all this before is for them to show us that his siblings actually does care abt him somehow.

I think Priya mom has writing her off and has giving up hope of anything good like marriage or good job happening to Priya because she now believe that she is too old to have any of this two things and I think the CVs shouldn't have show her mom like cos if she can dress like that herself and allowed the apple of her little girl do beauty pageants then that mean she is modern enough to know that one should never say never.

as for the names of their sisters well I guess they are trying to show us that RP have a lot of thing in common including their sister's names😆

well I saw the pre-cap and it wasn't pretty what the woman was saying abt her own child is mean and very hurtful because I believe that for as long as we are still breathing then nothing in life is too late and one must never give up on hope no matter what.

yup the end and the look on their face broke my heart and it make me wanna fast forward to their wedding day scene so that they can be have each other to call on.

last but surly not the least I hope CVs keep Ram friend or office partner positive like this even after RP marriage and Ram no longer have his time or need him for his lonely heart...he should still stay positive.

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It didnt seem like Priya's family was her step-family, its just that they seemed to be taking Priya a bit too much for granted I guess.. They didnt realise her true value, as far as Ram's family is concerned it was definitely Sautelapan!

AWESOME show Btw! Ekta Kapoor do take a bow, you've got a winner here!!
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BTW just realised, both the sisters names aren't Ayesha, was watching the repeat and the name for Ram's sister is Ishika! 
-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

It didnt seem like Priya's family was her step-family, its just that they seemed to be taking Priya a bit too much for granted I guess.. They didnt realise her true value, as far as Ram's family is concerned it was definitely Sautelapan!

AWESOME show Btw! Ekta Kapoor do take a bow, you've got a winner here!!

Well said Raj and Good to see you here

And i agree with that Bolded part, they are taking her for granted. May be bcoz she doesnt have huge ambition like her sister and Mom do.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Ram's sister's name is Ishika not Aisha 😛 But I agree with everything posted in this thread. I hate seeing families that are like this. The one child who does everything in his or her power to make sure the families needs and wants are met and then at the end of the day, they have nothing, no thank you, no care..it's sad.

But I love that at least Ram has Vikram who understands and is there for him as a friend, I really hope that in the next few episodes we see that even Priya has someone who she can turn to.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ apparently I'm deaf😆I thought i heard Aisha😆

And yeah Priya's family isn't step but it seems like sautela vivaar, the way her mom favors younger more then older sister🤔
-Preeti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

^ apparently I'm deaf😆I thought i heard Aisha😆

And yeah Priya's family isn't step but it seems like sautela vivaar, the way her mom favors younger more then older sister🤔

and there she gives her reasons for that so called Soutela vyavhaar. One dukhiyara Maa who is tired of the middle class life, now wants to live a lavish life and for that she does all that she can then be it to take priya for granted or to support Aisha for her unwanted things😕