Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks dear for update
chalo ab Pagal Nawasis ko ikal aayegi
but one good thing is that now baaji know about naku and help her to get normal ,atleast kam torture toh hoga diggu ka naam ka
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update Bushy!! Good job!! Me too proud of you dear! I liked the update meaning your lovely comments! Srush ki yaad dila di! Story? Not much interested in! But your comments?! Yes! Will come here to support you just like I do for Srushti and others.

This serial has become a royal mess and an unbearable torture to say the least. Kya se kya ho gaya. Hai na?
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

you ignored my  post me not talking to you

First u edit ur comment and delete that Nocopy thing...😑
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

First u edit ur comment and delete that Nocopy thing...😑

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

ResπŸ˜›
First post the NOCOPY and MEMBERSONLY in [ ] brackets in capital ...in the thread...and now teri dhulaiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Removes the Gun πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Chulbul ki bacchi ..tera sab tight kar dungi meinπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† mera sab tight hai already πŸ˜›
Meri aankhon ka tara!!! mein hoon ke teri aankhon ki mercy kar rahi hoon and tu meri aankho ki roshni le gaiπŸ˜†  Arey tereko itni acchi roshni di aur tu mujhe suna rahi hai πŸ˜†

By the way..tune phir se apna faluda kar diya,,.you said aashique bushiii ka🀣 Hota hai hota hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AS gettign a grand GPLπŸ‘...buddhi ko dhakka do cliff par se..drum niche rock and roll karta hua chala jayega🀣🀣 yeah wat an idea Sushy πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
but fab update re Chulbul...me proud of you Thank u re Sushy...πŸ€—
And Kiki maine dekha !! πŸ˜†

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks dear for update
chalo ab Pagal Nawasis ko ikal aayegi
but one good thing is that now baaji know about naku and help her to get normal ,atleast kam torture toh hoga diggu ka naam ka

Your welcome Ranjana...πŸ˜ƒ

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

lovely update Bushy!! Good job!! Me too proud of you dear! I liked the update meaning your lovely comments! Srush ki yaad dila di! Story? Not much interested in! But your comments?! Yes! Will come here to support you just like I do for Srushti and others.

This serial has become a royal mess and an unbearable torture to say the least. Kya se kya ho gaya. Hai na?

Thanks Manju...😳 Thanks for liking my comments...Aww yeah i tried to immitate Sushy but its hard πŸ˜³ Aww thanks for supporting me...πŸ˜ƒ
Haan kya se kya hogaya...bewafaaa kaminey colors 
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago