Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The more I see, more crazy I become😍 that was something certainly something we know in television, we hardly had any nice dance steps except those typical ballroom dance steps in name of romantic dance but this ws the best, one I saw was in Geet, that was the best dance in termas of choreography and indeed both actors did fab job

and here in TL, I assume TL ws the only BT show whch showed sum sensible steps other than lifting and hugging in the name of dance.

And one of my most fav is Kyun Jagun Main😍😍 what to say about that dance, it was just breath taking, the most graceful dance I have ever seen on daily soaps and perhaps best by HC in his character ffor me atleast.
I don't know what was so special about it, indeed every dance of TaAnu or HC in his character always been so special and so different from other but this one just sets apart.

It was as if we were flowing with the flow of the song.
What body language by them, such light on their feets, so grace in body language of both AK - HC
so soft expressions and what stiff attitude in body language but no stiffness in body

I loved the way they swayed on the beats arms in amrs

And then the lift, probabale most finest lift as well, I mean we have seen HC lifting his counterpart so beautifully alaways, like a feather in fraction of seconds he scoops them up so lightly but here AK did her part as well whch made the lift so beautiful, she was not fully deprndent on HC, didn't let her body loose on him, she firmly maintined her weight and the position of legs whch made lift so exquisite.

The way he scooped her up, with the same way he put her down and not once their body language dropped just like their expressions.

I certainly hate when girls throws all their weight on boys and makes the lift to look bit messy coz they loose theirselves completely and just lean on boys

but here it was so different

And I assume that was the beauty of the dance

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

And then that step, ab whatever it may called as but wowww the way AK goes down, not fr a sec her legs bend, the way her body was atriaght made the step so beautiful and then HC's leg moment, the way they bent straightly gve tht setp an x factor
and her arms straight on his other shoulder rather than loosely holding his jacket or circling around his neck and his hands under her legss

wowww😍😍

it was such a such a gorgeous thing😍😍

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Ashi, you have described the "Kyun main jagoon" dance sequence so well...😍 Just while reading it, I was imagining the whole scene... Such an awesome experience... ☺️
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
. ☺️
 wow awesome post ashi loved it me imaging the scene. ☺️
 love you harshu. ☺️
. ☺️
. ☺️
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What happened to u now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ So kyun rahi hai tu???πŸ˜†