Poll

who is best suited with mihir?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
binish25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Mihir is now become even more good looking...looks like he has lost a bit of weight.....He even looks good with a girl as young as Nisha but still I think his pairing with Purva is the best...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Mihir and Purva are the best jodi. They look much better together  I love their chemistry and ease at being one another company.

Nisha and Mihir do not suit each other because they are completely different from each other.

Smriti and Mihir dont look good too but the characters dont also match each other. Because at the begining they loved each  asother but did not have trust or support one another when they needed each other. And now, Smriti and Mihir  had changed so much that they wont be able to go back together and recognise each other too. They can only go forward.

Edited by Charmgirl2141 - 13 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Smriti definitely!!! They share wonderful chemistry with each other...

Evern Nisha looks good with him but Purva doesn't. Whatever show he has done in past he has been awesome with the lead girls. Lovee him with everyone he has worked except purva and mostly with smriti and sanskriti(in santaan)
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mhir looks best with Smriti