wowwwwwwwwwww

okay the parts were great! kind of sad they didnt kiss - darn u anji! lol

can't wait for the next part!
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear..
i just read all the parts..
they were amazing... armaan-riddhima's hunt was awesome..
i loved each n every bit of it..
sparks flying between YuNa.. haha..
anjali was soooo commanding.. loved it.. waiting for their wedding..

thanx for the pm

take care
-pari
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum part!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by krazzy4armaan - 13 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey hun...:) i read ur ff...it's quite interesting..:)
wud luv to read it further...plzzz ADD me to ur PM List...:) <3
cont soon...:)
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww cute..plz add me to ur pm list..thnx
azy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooooooooooooooooon and add me to ur pm list
yam29 thumbnail

Part 6

General POV

-         At Riddhima's house (Wedding day)

Dr.Shasank said, "Padma and Anna Ji, jalti se dulhan se bullao."

Padma nodded at Dr.Shasank, before making towards the girls' room with Anna by her side.

Pandit Ji asked, "Doctor ji. Dulha kahan he? Jalti se usne bullao na."

Dr Shasank nodded.

Billy offered, "Mein bullaogi."

Dr.Shasank shook his head, "Aap yahan pe rukiye. I'll go and call them."

Dr. Shasank muttered to himself as he made his way towards the boys' room, "I asked Yuvi to bring Armaan down, about 20 minutes ago. Where are they? Even the other boys are not downstairs."

Dr. Shasank, hastily went over to the boys' room.

Upon reaching, he knocked the door, "Boys, are you ready?"

He knocked a few more times to no reply. Curious, he turned the knob and went into the room. The sight before was atrociously ridiculous. All the boys, well dressed in kurta, were sleeping on the bed except for Yuvi, who was snoring on the couch. He opened his mouth, shaping into a huge O, in horror. Even Armaan was sleeping. Imagine that, the dulha was sleeping on the wedding day, right few minutes before the wedding ceremony itself.

He shook his head and started waking all of them up, "Utto,Armaan. Sid, Yuvi,Atul wake up. JP, wake up!"

All the boys just groaned and turned away. Yuvi just flapped his arms in distress. Dr. Shasank, in vain, continued trying to wake the boys up.

After 5 minutes of failure, Dr. Shasank straightened himself and raised his voice, "Doctors, wake up!"

Suddenly, all of them woke up, in unison. JP, disoriented and unstable, almost fell down, only to be caught by Sid's hands. Soon, JP straightened up as well as the others.

Dr. Shasank asked, "Yeh kya horahahe?"

All of them remained silent, looking down to their feet.

Dr. Shasank repeated, suppressing his anger, "Doctors, mein aap sabse ek sawal puch rahi hu."

JP, again in his panic state, "Doctor saab. Vo toh. Mujhe bohout neend arahi he aur usne baat.. kaal raat bhii.."

Sid quickly stomped on JP's foot, to avoid JP from spilling the milk.

JP exclaimed in pain, "Ooooooooooucch!"

Dr. Shasank, pointedly asked, "Kya hua, Dr. JP?"

JP just shook his head like a little elephant. Dr.Shasank looked at Yuvi,JP,Sid, Atul and Armaan. As Dr.Shasank examined closely he noticed that they all had light, almost invisible black lines underneath their eyes.

Dr.Shasank asked again, "Can someone explain to me why are you all sleeping?"

Yuvi answered, "Vo toh, Dr.Shasank. We were just exhausted."

Dr. Shasank replied, "Exhausted? Mein bhi exhausted hu but you don't see me sleeping, do you? You are saying and looking as though you did not sleep yesterday night at all."

At those words, Atul,Yuvi, Sid and JP glared at Armaan, in unison. Armaan just scratched his head, innocently.

Dr. Shasank shrugged and continued, "Whatever it is. Shall we head down now?"

Everyone made way for Armaan as Armaan walked forward.

Suddenly, Dr. Shasank cupped Armaan's face as Armaan reached Dr.Shasank, "Son, I hope you are happy and you will keep Riddhima happy too, which I know you will do."

Armaan startled by the sudden affectionate moment, could not say a word.

Dr. Shasank just smiled at Armaan's dumbfounded expression and patted his shoulder, "Chale, dulha ji?"

Armaan smiled and nodded. With that, Armaan, with Dr.Shasank went towards the mantap, followed by Sid, Atul Yuvi and JP.

^-^ Please hit the 'LIKE' button!!
Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago
yam29 thumbnail
Hey, frenz!!!

I know that I didn't update for a long time, but I'm sorry. I was held up b'coz of somethings....

Anyways, enjoy this update. The next update would be on their marriage. I will be uploading it on Thursday.πŸ˜‰

Thanks for all your support this mini FF is drawing near to it's end. I hope you guys would continue supporting by reading my latest new FFs on Maan-Geet. I haven't updated them but I will be doing that soon!! πŸ˜ƒ

See ya on Thursday and yeah, pls and pls comment.

I don't why you guys are so hesistant to comment. So little comments even though the PM list is really long?πŸ˜• This really makes me sad..

The PMs for readers will be sent on Thursday. ...
Edited by yam29 - 13 years ago
yam29 thumbnail

Part 7

Wedding Ceremony

Armaan was sitting at the mandap while Dr.Shasank,Atul,Sid,Yuvi, Billy, Abhimanyu and JP were standing behind him, by the mandap stage.

Pandit Ji looked up towards Dr.Shasank, "Doctor Ji, dulhan kaha he?"

Dr.Shasank smiled and pointed towards the stairs, where Anjali,Naina, Nikkita, Padma and Nani were accompanying the dulhan, Riddhima walking down the stairs. Riddhima looked lovelier than ever. Riddhima's red saree, adorned with brilliant gems and she herself adorned in gold jewellery looked like a angel. Armaan smiled at Riddhima, overwhelmed by her beauty and her grace. Riddhima, not lifting her head up, elegantly made her way to the mandap, towards her destiny. Slowly, Riddhima sat by the side of Armaan, in front of the holy fire. Shasank had tears of joy in his eyes while Padma, Anna and Billy looked at their children with pure love. Armaan, in the corner of his eyes, continued to eye Riddhima.

Armaan thought, "God, thank you for letting meet this woman. This woman named Riddhima who is righteous, caring, loving, kind, sweet, hot-tempered and annoying a little, with whom I'm about to take my saat pheras. I wish to live life with her, fight with her, pacify her, adore her, flirt with her, annoy her, take care of her and one day, die looking into her warm orbs. Please fulfil my wish, God and thank you for bringing this beautiful pari into my life."

In the other side, Riddhima is thinking, "Ganpati baba, bohout  bohout sukriya. Mera zindagi ki sabse badi khusi aaj milne wala hai. Armaan hai mera jeevan saathi. Uski zindagi par ek jaaga mujhe milne keliye bohout sukriya. Aaj mein Riddhima Malik bane wale aur... aur mera pyaar mere pura zindagi mera saath honge. Mujhe itni kushi milne keliye, thank you. Ganpati baba, please hum done se hamase saath rahe aur aapki ashirwat hum done dijiye."

Instantaneously, Armaan looked at Riddhima and vice verse. Eyes filled with emotions showed immense love, care and adoration for each other as they prepared to let them complete each other forever, in the bond of marriage, love and destiny.

^-^ Please hit the 'LIKE' button!!

Edited by yam29 - 12 years ago
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved it
They are gettin married finally
Update soon