Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jaya: 🤗 Thanks for the introduction 😎😆 @Amy & Maya: Hello again 😃 There are many more followers of this show but nobody posts :(

"will Kabir get his hands on it and what could he do with it."

I was telling An the same thing! Rao should've destroyed the tape :l

@Amy: *high ten* 😃 (nudging Jaya: whose side are u on?)

An stopped watching when they started to concentrate on Vasu's psychotic act 😆 Yep, told her that she wont have to see Vasu anymore 😃

"good discussions back and forth among us 5"
😆

"sometimes even leaning towards Kabir's side in the beginning but now it's hard to connect to his side"
We're on the same wavelength 😊

@Tvdhekha: Auratein! 😆 Whats your name dear? 

"we n forum dont bite 😃"
😆
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok coming out of my 'read-only' mode as feeling guilty of not writing here though have been reading often.

Just like Maya, I watch the show either late night eastern time or at a stretch over weekend. I have not read the novel so do not naturally compare the show with anything.

All of you great posts!!!👏⭐️

And yeah, am supporting both. More so Aditya... naturally but Kabir too for his not-so-right/perfect act according to situations.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everybody! Decent episode today. Mini suddenly losing her cool at Hanif's house felt random and over the top but I guess it serves the purpose of moving her story forward.
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Isha: Welcomes with phoolo ki baarish 😃

*nudging Amy* So we have 2 friends on Kabir's side 😃

@Jaya: Minnie was bound to burst with anger 😊 The kind of woman she is...she doesn't like interference in her life.

Adi was right...one of them should have knocked some sense into her long time back :)
Mehr i am ritika...... 😃

U know kabir is kinda person in whose bad books u would neva wanna be in.....I think we all know what r gonna b the consequences of Ram dev