Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx a lot😊
A vry useful thread...needed sth lyk this...
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Updated Page 1 with all recent Characters and tried on their Char sketches. Still donno some real names . If anyone Know can help me in this Process of finding real names . Updated FB profiles of some actors of Tere Liye. Check Page 1 and feedback is always welcome 
shipra_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Taanu-

Shakkti Arora As Taposh Banerjee- Taposh comes across as a very positive, soft spoken, introverted guy and is good looking. But as the story progresses his actual traits will be revealed. He is someone who can go to any extent for his own happiness.

😲😲😲
😲😲😲IS this true ???
I had missed a few episodes in between has something like this happened ???

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ No shipra till Now Taposh is so caring and lovable character . and even i dont think so he will turn nnegative in future . Lets wait and watch but till now he is so good and cares for everyone
shipra_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Taanu-

^^ No shipra till Now Taposh is so caring and lovable character . and even i dont think so he will turn nnegative in future . Lets wait and watch but till now he is so good and cares for everyone

yeah exactly i find him one of the best character in the show.........completekly genuine and down to earth..
but thanks for this thread......it's wonderful.........
vaise i don't visit TL forum itna....but i woud want to in future....

..Amira.. thumbnail
the pics r not working =(