LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwwww...... I love Mitthu so much! She is so sweet. But, one thing I had in mind her eyes are are blue and Not Nandini's or Krushna's eyes are blue😕anyways that doesnt really bother me. Everytime I see mitthu my heart just melts. Like in today's episode when she spreadher arms for Nandini to hug her I wanted to push nandini aside and me to hug her😳So what are your opinions about mitthu?Edited by wasnadivay9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhjeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is adorable. She looks like an english kid. cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think she is extremely cute & pretty ❤️❤️❤️
-Zaara- thumbnail
she is really cute ❤️❤️

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
If Nandu doesnt want her, then i'll deff. take her 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is mixed kid...Caucasian-Indian cross breed..Sweet & Cute....

No matter how cute she is Nandini is not ready yet...Woman has gone thru enough to get dumped with this now...

Not child or Nandini's fault..

CVs, Govind and silly Prem are acting holliar than thou..

My heart goes out for not only Nandini but Mittu as if this was some other time they would have hugged each other but this is not the time...Let Nandini get over what she has gone thru...Now expecting her to accept this after rape is too much to ask of any normal human being..
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same... sahe is soooooo cute.... her eyes are VERY pretty
Riyaa147 thumbnail
agree with you! I love mitthu sooo much. Her voice is such a cute one...may god bless her... Love her!! ❤️❤️❤️
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's really cute. But cuteness aside, looking @ her is sadly a reminder of the trauma nandini endured... In reality some1 in prem's place would not easily accept this child.
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh she is sooo cute!❤️🤗she has a lovely voice and beautiful eyes...And she doesn't seem to be a spoilt kid like many others on TV...And her chemistry with GK is amazing!😳But i still don't like the idea of bringing the kid into the story🤔